Caliphate in the USA...no you aren't crazy, it's happening.
(06-30-2020, 12:24 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 02:10 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Need to comply with your local city ordinance on wearing a mask?

I just ordered these
[Image: IgJNpvi.jpg]

That way they can't say I'm not complying and won't close an entire business down due to me....but I won't be hiding my face like an islamic.

And before anyone says, 'that won't help you!"

Yeah, I know.

And NEITHER WILL the majority of facemasks people are wearing to virtue signal their saving of humanity.

Where did you get them and do they keep you from inhaling Co2?

Yeah, they do. They don’t lean on your nose and the top is open.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Karl, Sami, SlowLoris, SouthernBelle, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 01:41 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:06 AM)Guest Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 06:05 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: I figure it satisfies the mandates, while letting people see my mouth. And it prevents spittle from my mouth flying. 
If you work with people, I’d use the fact that deaf people need to be able to see your lips.

Will it prevent me from catching anything? I don’t know, but I like to smile at people.

Besides I don’t think the other masks prevent anything really...and neither do the manufacturers of those blue or white masks:

[Image: Kmm8hUt.jpg]
stop pretending the virus is real nameless. You as well, as all of the rest of us . know that its a complete farce !

Big brave guy hiding behind guest. The virus is real, but everything else is false.  The media lies and causes mass hysteria.

I agree. The media is manipulating things.

They keep saying Houston hospital beds are full...except they’re not. No where near that.

The left media keeps saying that Houston icu beds are at 84-97% capacity, but that is a huge lie.

300 out of 4000 beds are being used.

But we’ve also had increased auto accidents and other illnesses...for some reason questioning why covid magically stopped every other normal daily hospital case is considered evil.

Let’s say all 300 beds are being used only by covid...There are over 5million people in all of Houston including Harris county...300 beds isn’t a whole lot.

So yeah, we are being lied to.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 04:00 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 01:41 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:06 AM)Guest Wrote: stop pretending the virus is real nameless. You as well, as all of the rest of us . know that its a complete farce !

Big brave guy hiding behind guest. The virus is real, but everything else is false.  The media lies and causes mass hysteria.

I agree.  The media is manipulating things.

They keep saying Houston hospital beds are full...except they’re not.  No where near that.

The left media keeps saying that Houston icu beds are at 84-97% capacity, but that is a huge lie.

But we’ve also had increased auto accidents and other illnesses...for some reason questioning why covid magically stopped every other normal daily hospital case is considered evil.

Let’s say all 300 beds are being used only by covid...There are over 5million people in all of Houston including Harris county...300 beds isn’t a whole lot.

So,

These lies are serving a purpose of some sort for the left. That is what bothers me, as we know it is evil BUT what is it, I can guess but it might be deeper than i realize, such as getting enough fuel going to try to bring in the UN? any thoughts?
[-] Liked by:
  • Heir, LucyBarnable, Sami, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 05:13 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:00 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 01:41 PM)Sassy Wrote: Big brave guy hiding behind guest. The virus is real, but everything else is false.  The media lies and causes mass hysteria.

I agree.  The media is manipulating things.

They keep saying Houston hospital beds are full...except they’re not.  No where near that.

So,

These lies are serving a purpose of some sort for the left.  That is what bothers me, as we know it is evil BUT what is it, I can guess but it might be deeper than i realize, such as getting enough fuel going to try to bring in the UN? any thoughts?

Caliphate.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Elric, Sami, Sassy, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 05:29 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 05:13 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:00 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: I agree.  The media is manipulating things.

So,

These lies are serving a purpose of some sort for the left.  That is what bothers me, as we know it is evil BUT what is it, I can guess but it might be deeper than i realize, such as getting enough fuel going to try to bring in the UN? any thoughts?

Caliphate.

OK,

I know Islam wants to take over the world and the reason's behind it, BUT many of these other leftist scum are NOT Muzzies.

so I think there is actually more than one possible scenario of events to happen, so could they be tied together ?
[-] Liked by:
  • jedijuju, Oldcynic, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 05:41 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 05:29 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 05:13 PM)Apache54 Wrote: So,

Caliphate.

OK,

I know Islam wants to take over the world and the reason's behind it, BUT many of these other leftist scum are NOT Muzzies.

so I think there is actually more than one possible scenario of events to happen, so could they be tied together ?

They are tied together. There is a great deal of proof I’ve tried to lay out on this thread.

I guess I need to redo this thread and make it clearer.

Radicals in Islam training antifa and part of blm, a Chinese communist faction, Mexican drug cartel and politicians and the democrat party are one big temporarily somewhat happy family...main goal bring down the USA and Trump.

Iran even funded “refugees”. Blm is run by CCP and Islamic groups.

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend”

None of this is organic. The mayor of Seattle and the governor of WA both have ties to CAIR. Seattle council even funded that rapper with a loan prior to his creation of Chazistan.

As for covid...it’s also being used as a way to acclimate us to bars being closed, churches being closed, standing 6 ft apart, face coverings.

Next, after statues and anything they deem offensive is removed, they’ll go after each other, but not until the USA is in complete chaos.

It’s how Islam and China work. Democrat liberals are just stupid and truly don’t know history.
They are useful pawns who just hate trump and think social causes are helping, but they are in fact hurting.
Like Reply
In a nutshell:

They closed bars.
They closed churches.
They closed Jewish Temples.
They want you covering your face.
They want you 6 feet apart from other people.
They are removing statues and graven images because 'offense'.
They want peoples images removed from food products because it's 'racist'.
They want to remove law and order through chaos and terrorism.
They want to take over by force...

These are communist leftists, but they sure do sound like radical Islamics.

@Apache54

Does anyone recall a news story where Muslims were bitching Mosques about being closed?

That didn’t seem odd at all. Notice how quiet Muslims are about covid shutting their lives down?
Like Reply
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/04/new-y...-shutdowns

New York mosque still open for daily prayers while churches across the US face mandatory shutdowns
APR 22, 2020 4:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER 41 COMMENTS

If you’re surprised, maybe you’ve been asleep for the last 20 years.

“New York mosque still open for daily prayers while churches across the country face mandatory shutdowns,” by Paul Shiver, The Blaze, April 20, 2020:

A mosque in New York is reportedly still open for daily prayers amid the coronavirus pandemic that has forced Christian churches across the country to close their doors and cancel their in-person gatherings.

While churchgoers in many states have been criticized and even punished for continuing to gather, that same level of scrutiny has apparently not been leveled at the Mosque of Jesus, Son of Mary in Syracuse, New York.

What are the details?

Despite the state’s executive order, which broadly bans all “non-essential gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason,” neighborhood Muslims are still allowed gather together in the mosque’s prayer room for calls to prayer throughout the week.

“About 10 worshippers in masks are allowed in at a time, though rarely do that many show up. They stand far apart from each other as they follow a prayer leader standing on a plastic-covered prayer rug,” a Syracuse.com report notes. (Though in a video of one of the prayers, it appears that the worshippers are not at least 6 feet away, as the Centers for Disease Control recommends).

While it should be noted that the mosque has gone to great lengths to limit attendees’ exposure to the virus by covering the prayer room in plastic and installing a special ventilation system, it is unclear as to how that exempts the mosque from the government mandate.

Yet instead of facing criticism for continuing to gather, the mosque was commended by the news outlet for its efforts to “keep the faith” during the pandemic, especially as the Muslim holy month of Ramadan approaches….

[Image: HvdxqSA.jpg]

Over the past few weeks, churchgoers in many states have been prohibited from gathering and, in many cases, have been punished for doing so despite government orders.

In Mississippi, some churchgoers received $500 fines for sitting in their vehicles in a church parking lot listening to a radio broadcast of the service. In Kentucky, nails were allegedly scattered at the parking lot entrances to prevent people from attending the Easter service. A northern California county even outlawed singing during church livestreams unless people are in a home.

In New York City, Mayor Bill de Blasio threatened to “permanently” shut down churches and synagogues if they refused to comply with the government’s shelter-in-place order….
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 06:06 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: In a nutshell:

They closed bars.
They closed churches.
They closed Jewish Temples.
They want you covering your face.
They want you 6 feet apart from other people.
They are removing statues and graven images because 'offense'.
They want peoples images removed from food products because it's 'racist'.
They want to remove law and order through chaos and terrorism.
They want to take over by force...

These are communist leftists, but they sure do sound like radical Islamics.

@Apache54

Does anyone recall a news story where Muslims were bitching Mosques about being closed?

That didn’t seem odd at all.  Notice how quiet Muslims are about covid shutting their lives down?

Got IT,

Thanks,
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Elric, Sassy, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 02:10 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Need to comply with your local city ordinance on wearing a mask?

I just ordered these
[Image: IgJNpvi.jpg]

That way they can't say I'm not complying and won't close an entire business down due to me....but I won't be hiding my face like an islamic.

And before anyone says, 'that won't help you!"

Yeah, I know.

And NEITHER WILL the majority of facemasks people are wearing to virtue signal their saving of humanity.
Love it where do you get them from. Fhug
[Image: jcwYT3Y.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply