Caliphate in the USA...no you aren't crazy, it's happening.
Not surprisingly you will find a large percent of BLM are Muslims and now it is revealed that BLM is being partially funded by the Muslim Brotherhood.
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave......
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 06:55 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: Not surprisingly you will find a large percent of BLM are Muslims and now it is revealed that BLM is being partially funded by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Facepalm
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Sami
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 06:55 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: Not surprisingly you will find a large percent of BLM are Muslims and now it is revealed that BLM is being partially funded by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Remember when Obama released all those prisoners...10,000 of them.
Now think...what religion could they have converted to in prison?

Islam has been very very busy.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 03:15 PM)Nightstalker2.0 Wrote: Unfortunately, you are right. And, apathy will kill us. Even if Trump succeeds in a second term. You're looking at massive social unrest.  A far left media brainwashing people. And, a social media that is doing the same. A full frontal attack of Marxism in a BLM disguise. Don't expect this to settle down. In fact, it will ramp up. America is all but gone folks.
apathy ...is death.  many people don't want their lives upended, or their great technologies changed and convenience uprooted!  they would rather sit back and go "let's just let these looney bags protest...w/e."

but it gets more and more and more and more to the point it EXPLODES where these losers are now in the streets EVERY other fucking day
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Dr Evil, Oldcynic
Like Reply
either a great purge happens from within...and patriots stand up? or we are done
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Elric, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes, Pintaday
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 08:57 PM)Skyrison Wrote: either a great purge happens from within...and patriots stand up? or we are done

We hold tight until the election...then you’ll have your answer.

We will all get our answer.

I’m just laying out the red threads for you all, so you can see who is running this narrative.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 09:00 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 08:57 PM)Skyrison Wrote: either a great purge happens from within...and patriots stand up? or we are done

I’m just laying out the red threads for you all, so you can see who is running this narrative.
I agree hold tight until election, then "the plan" must happen! trump will have nothing to lose!

also, wb! Flowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, jedijuju, Oldcynic, Sami
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 09:02 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:00 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:

I agree hold tight until election, then "the plan" must happen! trump will have nothing to lose!

also, wb! Flowers

The plan has been in action for well over 4 years...the actual work began November 11, 2016.

We just needed the Trump card.

If it fails...you’re right, we have nothing to lose...I’m praying it does not fail, but prepared in case Plan B is needed.
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 09:08 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:02 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:00 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: We hold tight until the election...then you’ll have your answer.

also, wb! Flowers

The plan has been in action for well over 4 years...the actual work began November 11, 2016.

We just needed the Trump card. 

If it fails...you’re right, we have nothing to lose...I’m praying it does not fail, but prepared in case Plan B is needed.
My main concern is mail in ballot fraud.
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • =42, Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Dr Evil, Sami, SlowLoris
Like Reply
After November Two scenarios evolve :

1. Trump wins, the left goes nutz and are taken down.
2. The left wins and conservatives go nutz and the civil war is on.
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave......
Like Reply