Caliphate in the USA...no you aren't crazy, it's happening.
(06-24-2020, 09:08 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:02 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:00 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: We hold tight until the election...then you’ll have your answer.

We will all get our answer.

I’m just laying out the red threads for you all, so you can see who is running this narrative.
I agree hold tight until election, then "the plan" must happen! trump will have nothing to lose!

also, wb! Flowers

The plan has been in action for well over 4 years...the actual work began November 11, 2016.

We just needed the Trump card. 

If it fails...you’re right, we have nothing to lose...I’m praying it does not fail, but prepared in case Plan B is needed.
oh I'm well aware of all of this.  I'm a guy who spread all of this around on the internet in 2015 and 16.  Ive been with Trump for a while.  even before he ran.  i love his style.  I'm VERY much aware, nameless!
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 09:24 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:08 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:02 PM)Skyrison Wrote: I agree hold tight until election, then "the plan" must happen! trump will have nothing to lose!

also, wb! Flowers

The plan has been in action for well over 4 years...the actual work began November 11, 2016.

If it fails...you’re right, we have nothing to lose...I’m praying it does not fail, but prepared in case Plan B is needed.
oh I'm well aware of all of this.  I'm a guy who spread all of this around on the internet in 2015 and 16.  Ive been with Trump for a while.  even before he ran.  i love his style.  I'm VERY much aware, nameless!

Sorry Skyrison, I’ve been simultaneously conversing with @Stormson on another thread...where he is upset by the plan.

I confused the two of you for a brief minute.

Yes, you have been with us since the beginning.

Heartflowers
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 09:31 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:24 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:08 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: The plan has been in action for well over 4 years...the actual work began November 11, 2016.

Sorry Skyrison, I’ve been simultaneously conversing with @Stormson on another thread...where he is upset by the plan.

Heartflowers
you have to understand though..  it is VERY frustrating to see these leftist keep doing this bullshit...and NOTHING happens to them.  so you can understand why somebody would be disgruntled! to me though? i must wait until his second term for the plan to actually be true? or just some big ass larp.  Trump is a fucking mastermind at this stuff and is basically doing NOTHING to these bastards because they just keep reveling who they truly are.  hateful, radical racists. overly emotional and immature babies. 

we have to wait and see until november.  BUT we also have to fight our ASSES OFF to keep him in there! THEN he will have nothing to lose.  go all out.  fuck it.
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, PaigeofTimes
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 09:38 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:31 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:24 PM)Skyrison Wrote: oh I'm well aware of all of this.  I'm a guy who spread all of this around on the internet in 2015 and 16.  Ive been with Trump for a while.  even before he ran.  i love his style.  I'm VERY much aware, nameless!

Heartflowers
you have to understand though..  it is VERY frustrating to see these leftist keep doing this bullshit...and NOTHING happens to them.  so you can understand why somebody would be disgruntled! to me though? i must wait until his second term for the plan to actually be true? or just some big ass larp.  Trump is a fucking mastermind at this stuff and is basically doing NOTHING to these bastards because they just keep reveling who they truly are.  hateful, radical racists. overly emotional and immature babies. 

we have to wait and see until november.  BUT we also have to fight our ASSES OFF to keep him in there! THEN he will have nothing to lose.  go all out.  fuck it.

Oh I understand the frustration...but I don’t understand how people assumed the country could be turned around in less than 4 years when the same impatient people know full well that more than half the country was gushing over Obama, Clinton and still thinking the bush family was patriotic.

All this shit we are seeing...was part of the plan. The plan had an exposure phase...this is why you’re all witnessing it.

70 years of straight up corruption, of Communist infiltration, of dark money funneling in from foreign countries hellbent on eradicating the USA...now exposed and laid bare for anyone with eyes to see...but yeah, 3.5 years should have solved it. (That’s sarc)

I can guarantee that people behind the Plan are not wanting a war, but it was never removed from the table.

I mean, before my initial post, did you think it was a caliphate behind covid19?

I’m not the smartest person, but the dots are forming a big picture.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54, Elric, Oldcynic, PaigeofTimes
Like Reply
[Image: RqDIE5C.jpg]

Iran sponsored Al Quds Day Rally at Yola, Nigeria 2017
Nigerian Muslims carry the banner of Imam Khomeini and protest to free Jerusalem.
If Iranians wonder where their National Budget and their money goes, this is where their money goes! Iranian National Budget goes around the Middle East, Africa and the World to support the global terrorism; fund Islamist Terrorist Groups; Military Train and Arm Terrorist Groups; Build Schools, Mosques and Centers to indoctrinate and propagate Shiite Islam to export Iranian Brand of Islamism around the globe; and to expand the IRI Shiite Empire in the Middle East, North Africa and Worldwide! At the same time, Iranian people are suffering from unemployment, inflation and hunger! Thank Allah for IRI’s Domestic Islamic Economy and Foreign Policy!

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/IR.../index.htm

[Image: qHorfo6.jpg]
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 09:53 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:38 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:31 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Sorry Skyrison, I’ve been simultaneously conversing with @Stormson on another thread...where he is upset by the plan.

Heartflowers

Oh I understand the frustration...but I don’t understand how people assumed the country could be turned around in less than 4 years when the same impatient people know full well that more than half the country was gushing over Obama, Clinton and still thinking the bush family was patriotic.

All this shit we are seeing...was part of the plan.  The plan had an exposure phase...this is why you’re all witnessing it.

70 years of straight up corruption, of Communist infiltration, of dark money funneling in from foreign countries hellbent on eradicating the USA...now exposed and laid bare for anyone with eyes to see...but yeah, 3.5 years should have solved it.  (That’s sarc)

I can guarantee that people behind the Plan are not wanting a war, but it was never removed from the table.

I mean, before my initial post, did you think it was a caliphate behind covid19?

i will not agree on the covid stuff being part of this whole thing.  I believe that is actually a legit virus that maybe some shady folks tried to use to make it look like something..but they failed at that.  Things do just happen. So I won't fully agree on the covid virus being some controlled experiment, because if you ask me...if it was? that's some pretty FUCKING WEAK ASS virus if it's "lab made" and all lol.  

But on all the other stuff, I agree and CAN see and I'm very well aware of the communists that have infiltrated. Yuri Bezmenov was absolutely correct
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Dr Evil
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 10:13 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:53 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:38 PM)Skyrison Wrote: you have to understand though..  it is VERY frustrating to see these leftist keep doing this bullshit...and NOTHING happens to them.  so you can understand why somebody would be disgruntled! to me though? i must wait until his second term for the plan to actually be true? or just some big ass larp.  Trump is a fucking mastermind at this stuff and is basically doing NOTHING to these bastards because they just keep reveling who they truly are.  hateful, radical racists. overly emotional and immature babies. 

All this shit we are seeing...was part of the plan.  The plan had an exposure phase...this is why you’re all witnessing it.

70 years of straight up corruption, of Communist infiltration, of dark money funneling in from foreign countries hellbent on eradicating the USA...now exposed and laid bare for anyone with eyes to see...but yeah, 3.5 years should have solved it.  (That’s sarc)

i will not agree on the covid stuff being part of this whole thing.  I believe that is actually a legit virus that maybe some shady folks tried to use to make it look like something..but they failed at that.  Things do just happen. So I won't fully agree on the covid virus being some controlled experiment, because if you ask me...if it was? that's some pretty FUCKING WEAK ASS virus if it's "lab made" and all lol.  

But on all the other stuff, I agree and CAN see and I'm very well aware of the communists that have infiltrated.  Yuri Bezmenov was absolutely correct

I never said it wasn’t a legit virus.

And weak or not...face coverings and social distancing, along with the systematical removal of your rights, is happening.

So ask yourself, does it matter if the virus was weak, deadly or even legitimate, if their agenda is fulfilled?
Like Reply
And ask yourselves...why did so many Iranian leaders claim to have the virus?

You all think that was completely normal?

It could be due to them working with China...and it could be due to them wanting to further the narrative...

You’ll have to decide that one for yourselves. I’m not here to convince anyone...just showing you things you may have missed due to so much bullshit happening.
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 10:24 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 10:13 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:53 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Oh I understand the frustration...but I don’t understand how people assumed the country could be turned around in less than 4 years when the same impatient people know full well that more than half the country was gushing over Obama, Clinton and still thinking the bush family was patriotic.

But on all the other stuff, I agree and CAN see and I'm very well aware of the communists that have infiltrated.  Yuri Bezmenov was absolutely correct

I never said it wasn’t a legit virus.

And weak or not...face coverings and social distancing, along with the systematical removal of your rights, is happening.

So ask yourself, does it matter if the virus was weak, deadly or even legitimate, if their agenda is fulfilled?
i never said YOU don't think it's not a legit virus, nameless.  I just don't agree with the conspiracy with this being a BIG plot to fuck everything up.  It wouldn't make any sense. also,  their "agenda" will never be fulfilled.  also, removal of rights can be a stretch in some areas. the biggest removal of rights is to let these leftist shitbags do w/e they want tbh.  not the rules from the virus.  I think people need to chill and follow the rules a bit more with the virus.  that's not doing shit to many "rights' as a citizen.  you know what is? this retard switch that has been flipped recently with this blm bullshit and communist dirtbags that are destroying our country very fast now
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54
Like Reply
(06-24-2020, 10:26 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: And ask yourselves...why did so many Iranian leaders claim to have the virus?

You all think that was completely normal?

It could be due to them working with China...and it could be due to them wanting to further the narrative...

You’ll have to decide that one for yourselves. I’m not here to convince anyone...just showing you things you may have missed due to so much bullshit happening.
fuck iran, fuck china.  both of them hardcore.
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Apache54
Like Reply