New Documents Show: Obama, Biden, Strzok, et All, Planned Attack On Both Trump Campaign And Presidentcy
Gen Flynn discovered their plan; they had to get rid of him.

"Discussion among Obama, Comey, Yates, Biden, and Susan Rice.

Biden: "Logan Act"

Obama: "Have the right people on" Flynn case."

"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
Like Reply
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
Like Reply

--an Area 51 Raider

--Mark Twain
Like Reply
--an Area 51 Raider

--Mark Twain
Like Reply
Dude, this story is huge as it's now documented proof of the involvement. But, it's widely ignored, even on here.

It seems, the SDP's plan to draw attention away from this monster story with civil unrest is working. Never underestimate them, they aren't stupid, as some claim.

@TheOrderofChaos
--an Area 51 Raider

--Mark Twain
Like Reply
(06-27-2020, 05:37 PM)Max Gravity Wrote: Dude, this story is huge as it's now documented proof of the involvement. But, it's widely ignored, even on here.

It seems, the SDP's plan to draw attention away from this monster story with civil unrest is working. Never underestimate them, they aren't stupid, as some claim.

@TheOrderofChaos

That and their stranglehold on the media! V6sRZf4
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
Like Reply
(06-27-2020, 05:37 PM)Max Gravity Wrote: Dude, this story is huge as it's now documented proof of the involvement. But, it's widely ignored, even on here.

@TheOrderofChaos
Well, this did just "break" and people already had the fear of controlavirus instilled into them, while busy trying to topple over magical statues that somehow ruined their lives, as they're wondering where they next pay check will be coming from as haphazardly elected officials take all the wrong decisions to prop up an economy.

BUT...your point is more than right. This should receive much more attention. It's the smoking gun. Just with Biden suggesting the Logan Act, as VP, involves the entire upper Obama echelon while firmly showing an interest in railroading the man who could have blown the whistle on them early on...

@Max Gravity
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
Like Reply

@TheOrderofChaos

Excellent thread!

Everything on this topic was supposed to break...like the FISA results...but then covid went viral effectively helping the media ignore this and the FISA. And ignore that Russia was a complete hoax. While China really has bots undermining the US elections on Facebook.

A lot of us here know this info so we aren’t ignoring it, it’s been on the Q thread.

It’s awesome that you placed all the facts on this in one thread where it’s in proper order. This makes it much easier to share with others outside of here. I appreciate that you took the time to do this.

The Q thread is a bit scattered due to all the drops of information on so many topics.

Heartflowers
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply
I suggest this thread get pinned...it’s an excellent thread with important info.

(I don’t know how to ask for a pin, as I don’t see that option on the OPs first post).

Heartflowers
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Dr Evil, Elric, Goldilocks, TheOrderofChaos, ~mc~
Like Reply
(06-28-2020, 05:52 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: I suggest this thread get pinned...it’s an excellent thread with important info.

(I don’t know how to ask for a pin, as I don’t see that option on the OPs first post).

Heartflowers

I did it for you.

I could tell you how :) but I'm kinda snickering on this Sunday morning that the blond can do it but the brunette can't Chuckle

Like Reply