New Documents Show: Obama, Biden, Strzok, et All, Planned Attack On Both Trump Campaign And Presidentcy
(06-28-2020, 06:19 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 10:24 AM)Max Gravity Wrote: [Image: 7ny0E9N.jpg]

The Players:

Obama Admin:

Obama

Biden

Yates

Jarret

Rice

Power

FBI:

Comey

Strzok

Page

Baker

McCord

Mueller

Rosenstein

Intel:

Clapper

Brennan

DOJ:

Ohr (Bruce)

Also Involved but, for another list:

Ohr (Nellie)*

Trump Campaign and WH:

Trump

Flynn

@Deplorably-Nameless ,

Updated, thanks, @TheOrderofChaos ,

Who am i forgetting on the list?

[Image: wPUXWxv.jpg]

*Fusion GPS / Steele / Clinton, et all.

[Image: proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.w...9170f93378]
[Image: proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.w...c9ee345247]

Lynch
Holder
Hillary Clinton
Knew we could count on her! Chuckle
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Max Gravity, Sassy
Like Reply
Lynch
Holder
Hillary Clinton

How could i have forgotten ? Thanks DN Kiss
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, BirdLady2, Deplorably-Nameless, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-28-2020, 07:25 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:
Lynch
Holder
Hillary Clinton

How could i have forgotten ? Thanks DN  Kiss
And you know Hillary's fingerprints are all over this - even as she "pressures" Biden to select her as VP.....
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave......
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, Max Gravity, Sami, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-28-2020, 09:09 PM)Grendelmort Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 06:19 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Lynch
Holder
Hillary Clinton

And you know Hillary's fingerprints are all over this - even as she "pressures" Biden to select her as VP.....

Well, Bill W A S the first black president. Who's to say Hilda ain't black? The Bernie Bros / AntiFa will go bonkers.
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Grendelmort, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-28-2020, 06:19 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Lynch
Holder
Hillary Clinton

Ain't happening. They want to assure a loss, that's the best way to do it. Guarantees pissing off Antifa/Bernie Bros AND reneging on the promise to selected a black woman (one the black community would consider "authentic" enough).
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Elric, Sassy
Like Reply
(06-28-2020, 10:32 PM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 07:25 PM)Max Gravity Wrote: How could i have forgotten ? Thanks DN  Kiss
Ain't happening. They want to assure a loss, that's the best way to do it. Guarantees pissing off Antifa/Bernie Bros AND reneging on the promise to selected a black woman (one the black community would consider "authentic" enough).
Do you really think the left give a shit about "what the people want" ?
Hillary was supposed to win in 2016 but a wrench was thrown in. 
They don't care !
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave......
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Sassy
Like Reply
(06-28-2020, 10:44 PM)Grendelmort Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 09:09 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: And you know Hillary's fingerprints are all over this - even as she "pressures" Biden to select her as VP.....
Do you really think the left give a shit about "what the people want" ?
Hillary was supposed to win in 2016 but a wrench was thrown in. 
They don't care !
They need the people, whether they care or not, to vote them in. So yeah, they do care. That's the only time the Left has cared:  votes.  Having an estimated 1/3rd walk off (Bernie Bros) of their political party will not bring them closer to their goal, especially after Sanders said he's going to force Biden further left.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Elric, Max Gravity, Sassy
Like Reply
(06-28-2020, 07:25 PM)Max Gravity Wrote: How could i have forgotten ? Thanks DN  Kiss

I agree, they won't be picking Hillary, she'll be busy in Sept picking her panties out of her backside when they become all bunched up during her hearing. Her ass is in serious trouble.

Anyway, they already lost this election. I don't think there is anyone on this planet Biden can pick that will ensure a win for the dems.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric, Max Gravity, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 12:05 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 09:09 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: And you know Hillary's fingerprints are all over this - even as she "pressures" Biden to select her as VP.....

I agree, they won't be picking Hillary, she'll be busy in Sept picking her panties out of her backside when they become all bunched up during her hearing.  Her ass is in serious trouble.

Anyway, they already lost this election. I don't think there is anyone on this planet Biden can pick that will ensure a win for the dems.

How do we cancel the election and POTUS stays in for infinity?  Chuckle
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Sami, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 12:45 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 12:05 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 10:32 PM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote: Ain't happening. They want to assure a loss, that's the best way to do it. Guarantees pissing off Antifa/Bernie Bros AND reneging on the promise to selected a black woman (one the black community would consider "authentic" enough).

I agree, they won't be picking Hillary, she'll be busy in Sept picking her panties out of her backside when they become all bunched up during her hearing.  Her ass is in serious trouble.

How do we cancel the election and POTUS stays in for infinity?  Chuckle

dhttps://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/3/19/1929234/-Could-Trump-Be-Planning-to-Declare-Martial-Law-and-Suspend-the-2020-Election

I don't know but you have to read this article and all the responses.

They even flagged the author of the the leftist rag for...and you will love this...for being a conspiracy theorist!!! OMG I can't make this up even if I tried!

(...psst...it's a leftist article and leftists are posting on it...and I'm laughing my butt off!)

This is the level of stupidity we are dealing with!  Lmao

Here's a small part of the articles comments:

Could Trump Be Planning to Declare Martial Law and Suspend the 2020 Election?

Rand Bishop (Gimpy Ol’ Norman) is the author of the memoir, TREK: My Peace Pilgrimage in Search of a Kinder AmericaJptdknpa
POLL
1304 votes
ARE YOU CONCERNED THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND/OR SUSPEND THE 2020 ELECTION?
No
37%
482 votes
Yes
63%
822 votes

Juan Carlo
Mar 19, 2020 at 09:18:12 PM
Scaremongering and paranoia are dangerous right now.  Please stop.

Dan K
Mar 19, 2020 at 09:56:29 PM
Flagged. Enough, already!

GimpyOlNorman AUTHORDan K
Mar 19, 2020 at 11:50:13 PM
So, you can do that? Just flag something, somebody just cuz ya wanna? Wow! That’s rich!

Dan KGimpyOlNorman
Mar 20, 2020 at 12:55:22 AM
Conspiracy theories (CT) are banned on this site. There have been several diaries discussing why this scenario won’t happen. And you’ll notice I’m not the only one complaining, or flagging.

Also, you should know that flags as well as diaries are monitored by the staff. So no, we can’t flag someone just cuz we wanna.

Mar 20, 2020 at 01:18:03 AM
What conspiracy theory? I’ve posed a hypothetical, yes, based on actual sources, citing law, precedent, circumstance, and the propensities and expressed declarations of the president. 

Since when do you or anyone else in this community get to make up their own definition of what a conspiracy theory is?

From the Oxford Dictionary…

Conspiracy theory, noun — a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.

A conspiracy theory is when Alex Jones claims that Sandy Hook was staged or that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

Conspiracy theory… my ass!

Mar 20, 2020 at 01:38:27 AM
So, allow me to pose this question…

You’re saying that I’m promoting a conspiracy theory because I’m suggesting that the President of the United States might do something that he has every right to do, that he has every motive to do, has the temperament to do, and has expressed a desire to do?

That’s rich. Really, really rich.

Lmao  Lmao  Lmao I guess he isn't finding a kinder gentle America in the democrat party he is catering too!!!  Lmao  Lmao  Lmao
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Elric, Heir, Max Gravity, Sami, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply