New Documents Show: Obama, Biden, Strzok, et All, Planned Attack On Both Trump Campaign And Presidentcy
(06-29-2020, 02:29 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
Lmao  Lmao  Lmao I guess he isn't finding a kinder gentle America in the democrat party he is catering too!!!  Lmao  Lmao  Lmao

DN, do you actually bait and troll these people?

Chuckle
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Elric, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 02:50 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:
Lmao  Lmao  Lmao I guess he isn't finding a kinder gentle America in the democrat party he is catering too!!!  Lmao  Lmao  Lmao

Chuckle

Yeah...it's a hobby of mine. Chuckle

But they have been void of intelligent life for a few years now. They are too easy to short circuit now. And really really dumb. I think the brightest dems are now on our side.

My favorite tactic is using their own words against them...a few years back they would engage you, then you could break them down off their script and their true selves would emerge. Usually the real them was 20-40 IQ points below the scripted them/words they were supposed to be repeating off of Cass Sustein or Jeremy Birds scripts. Then when their guard was down I'd go in for the kill shot...sometimes getting them to give up their info by getting them to switch ID's right in the open. All of a sudden 'Aleister666' was 'UnicornCandyCorn999' and bam! I got them! (It's how I got a lot of info on David Brocks crew and helped bring them down).

Chuckle
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • =42, BirdLady2, Elric, Heir, Max Gravity, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 03:05 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:

Chuckle

Yeah...it's a hobby of mine.  Chuckle

But they have been void of intelligent life for a few years now.  They are too easy to short circuit now.  And really really dumb. I think the brightest dems are now on our side. 

My favorite tactic is using their own words against them...a few years back they would engage you, then you could break them down off their script and their true selves would emerge.  Usually the real them was 20-40 IQ points below the scripted them/words they were supposed to be repeating off of Cass Sustein or Jeremy Birds scripts.  Then when their guard was down I'd go in for the kill shot...sometimes getting them to give up their info by getting them to switch ID's right in the open.  All of a sudden 'Aleister666' was 'UnicornCandyCorn999' and bam! I got them!  (It's how I got a lot of info on David Brocks crew and helped bring them down).

Chuckle
You are awesome!!! Keep at them! Cheer
Usually just lurking. Popnana[Image: 2zJSkyx.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Elric, Max Gravity, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply

Chuckle

But they have been void of intelligent life for a few years now.  They are too easy to short circuit now.  And really really dumb. I think the brightest dems are now on our side. 

My favorite tactic is using their own words against them...a few years back they would engage you, then you could break them down off their script and their true selves would emerge.  Usually the real them was 20-40 IQ points below the scripted them/words they were supposed to be repeating off of Cass Sustein or Jeremy Birds scripts.  Then when their guard was down I'd go in for the kill shot...sometimes getting them to give up their info by getting them to switch ID's right in the open.  All of a sudden 'Aleister666' was 'UnicornCandyCorn999' and bam! I got them!  (It's how I got a lot of info on David Brocks crew and helped bring them down).

Chuckle

Sounds like big fun..

The libs here, the ones i know, are completely ignorant of things like the Steele Dossier. Beyond not knowing it's a phony document paid for by Hilda, but worse, they've never heard of it.

Most get their news from FB and comedy shows.

One set of neighbors (she's an idiot, he's got a history degree) haven't read a book in 10 or more years. I'm beginning to think this is the norm now. Real uninformed idiots and soggy minds picking our local and national leaders.

M
"Don't try to Out-Smart me, I'm in College!"
--an Area 51 Raider

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”.
--Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Deplorably-Nameless, Elric, Heir, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 03:13 PM)BirdLady2 Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 02:50 PM)Max Gravity Wrote: DN, do you actually bait and troll these people?

Chuckle

Chuckle
You are awesome!!! Keep at them!  Cheer
That's hilarious! Do not stop sinking them with their own system. Chuckle Well done! Heartflowers
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Deplorably-Nameless, Elric, Max Gravity
Like Reply
If and when President Trump resigns,
Covid-19 will mysteriously disappear!
☯ * 7/4/20: The treasonous gatekeepers have thrown open the gates allowing the provocateurs of anarchy to infiltrate and overwhelm the land and those who follow shall overtake it and the Red Dragon will sit on its newly conquered throne with the sign of a raised fist encompassed by stars. ~cm ✡
[-] Liked by:
  • Elric
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 10:56 AM)CrypticMole Wrote: If and when President Trump resigns,
Covid-19 will mysteriously disappear!

When the election is cancelled the Toilet paper virus will disappear.  He will be POTUS even longer. I can't wait.
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Elric, TheOrderofChaos, ~mc~
Like Reply