Europe Should Brace For a Reality in Which US No longer a World Power
(06-29-2020, 12:01 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 09:37 AM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 02:49 PM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote: Well, Angi is asking for trouble, everyone sees it but she steers the course.  They picked her...idiots...
After all the damage she's done. Like Obama, she needed time to impose her idiocy...
she was pretty damn good in the beginning, up to about 2010 tbh with you..or even up to 2012 or 13.  but lately she started like...losing herself or her pride for germany.  it's very very odd O.o did "they" get to her around 2013 or something??

She's been in power since 2005...but honestly I don't know what good she has done in her 15 years for actual Germans.

Maybe you can offer some info on this?
For Germans? None. Especially for the female portions of the population.

For Muslims and globalists? A whole lot.
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 02:47 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 12:01 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 09:37 AM)Skyrison Wrote: she was pretty damn good in the beginning, up to about 2010 tbh with you..or even up to 2012 or 13.  but lately she started like...losing herself or her pride for germany.  it's very very odd O.o did "they" get to her around 2013 or something??

She's been in power since 2005...but honestly I don't know what good she has done in her 15 years for actual Germans.

she ran on building up the german infrastructure, economy  and jobs for the people.  which she did.  she "told off" many people who criticized her from the beginning. if somebody didnt like how she was running germany? she didnt care.  she did what she thought was right for Germany.  As one of the richest countries in europe and worldwide, she began branching out diplomatically and formed better alliances with France, Italy, Austria, and many others.  She put a lot of money towards the healthcare system, updated infrastructure to keep them ahead of the game.  She took care of Germany like a mother.  and then...around then 2012 mark, something happened to her.  she stopped being "proud" of what she did.  and instead of focusing on doing all of that for GERMANY, and the people of germany, she decided she was going to be more like a "worldwide diplomat" and accepted all this other stuff such as the start of the syrian refugee crisis, giving them handouts, whereas BEFORE, in 2007 or even 2009, merkel refused to just open the country up to anybody and everybody. She said "you have to work if you want to live here, to show you will fit into our country and our people"

what changed? why this whole globalist thing all of the sudden? well there were rumors that somebody got to her or people who infiltrated diplomatic efforts , slowly worked on her mentality for YEEARSS and told her things about globalist EU that was "good for the world" not just for Germany head of the EU. she went from having the mentality of The German People and having Germany being the head of the region (which it still is) to now being a globalist power.  and "they got to her". She didn't start off like she is now, by any means.  she changed.  in the beginning she was pretty damn good.  but starting in 2012 or 13 or so...is when she changed and no longer was FOR the german people or germany hardcore.  She buckled to the globalist bullshit and it changed her views and mentality.  hence why she started letting everybody in without any papers OR "work for it". which is what she WAS about in 2005 - 2012 or so.  very very interesting transformation

I guess she loves the money more than her country.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Skyrison, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 03:54 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 02:47 PM)Skyrison Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 12:01 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: She's been in power since 2005...but honestly I don't know what good she has done in her 15 years for actual Germans.

she ran on building up the german infrastructure, economy  and jobs for the people.  which she did.  she "told off" many people who criticized her from the beginning. if somebody didnt like how she was running germany? she didnt care.  she did what she thought was right for Germany.  As one of the richest countries in europe and worldwide, she began branching out diplomatically and formed better alliances with France, Italy, Austria, and many others.  She put a lot of money towards the healthcare system, updated infrastructure to keep them ahead of the game.  She took care of Germany like a mother.  and then...around then 2012 mark, something happened to her.  she stopped being "proud" of what she did.  and instead of focusing on doing all of that for GERMANY, and the people of germany, she decided she was going to be more like a "worldwide diplomat" and accepted all this other stuff such as the start of the syrian refugee crisis, giving them handouts, whereas BEFORE, in 2007 or even 2009, merkel refused to just open the country up to anybody and everybody. She said "you have to work if you want to live here, to show you will fit into our country and our people"

what changed? why this whole globalist thing all of the sudden? well there were rumors that somebody got to her or people who infiltrated diplomatic efforts , slowly worked on her mentality for YEEARSS and told her things about globalist EU that was "good for the world" not just for Germany head of the EU. she went from having the mentality of The German People and having Germany being the head of the region (which it still is) to now being a globalist power.  and "they got to her". She didn't start off like she is now, by any means.  she changed.  in the beginning she was pretty damn good.  but starting in 2012 or 13 or so...is when she changed and no longer was FOR the german people or germany hardcore.  She buckled to the globalist bullshit and it changed her views and mentality.  hence why she started letting everybody in without any papers OR "work for it". which is what she WAS about in 2005 - 2012 or so.  very very interesting transformation

International bankers and free masons have many little "ways" to get you to come around.
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 03:38 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 03:54 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 02:47 PM)Skyrison Wrote: she ran on building up the german infrastructure, economy  and jobs for the people.  which she did.  she "told off" many people who criticized her from the beginning. if somebody didnt like how she was running germany? she didnt care.  she did what she thought was right for Germany.  As one of the richest countries in europe and worldwide, she began branching out diplomatically and formed better alliances with France, Italy, Austria, and many others.  She put a lot of money towards the healthcare system, updated infrastructure to keep them ahead of the game.  She took care of Germany like a mother.  and then...around then 2012 mark, something happened to her.  she stopped being "proud" of what she did.  and instead of focusing on doing all of that for GERMANY, and the people of germany, she decided she was going to be more like a "worldwide diplomat" and accepted all this other stuff such as the start of the syrian refugee crisis, giving them handouts, whereas BEFORE, in 2007 or even 2009, merkel refused to just open the country up to anybody and everybody. She said "you have to work if you want to live here, to show you will fit into our country and our people"

International bankers and free masons have many little "ways" to get you to come around.

Do you think Freemasons are behind the destruction of the monuments they built?
Most of the people honored in those statues were Freemasons.

You think Freemasons teamed up with Islam and communists to tear what took centuries to build apart?
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • DRUMZ, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 04:17 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 03:38 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 03:54 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: I guess she loves the money more than her country.

You think Freemasons teamed up with Islam and communists to tear what took centuries to build apart?
It's the chaos that they want and need.
Jewish bankers/communists/freemasons/Islam... 
Different limbs of the same body.
Evil is evil is evil....
There is right.
And there is wrong.
There is good, love and pure.
And there is evil, hate and perversion.
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 04:47 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:17 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 03:38 PM)DRUMZ Wrote: International bankers and free masons have many little "ways" to get you to come around.

Evil is evil is evil....
There is right.
And there is wrong.

I really don’t think Freemasons are communist sympathizers or have teamed up with Islam to destroy everything they created. I know our founding fathers were fighting Islam and they were all Freemasons.

But if you have examples I’d be open to changing my mind.
[-] Liked by:
  • DRUMZ, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 04:49 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:47 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:17 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Do you think Freemasons are behind the destruction of the monuments they built?

Evil is evil is evil....
There is right.
And there is wrong.

I really don’t think Freemasons are communist sympathizers or have teamed up with Islam to destroy everything they created.  I know our founding fathers were fighting Islam and they were all Freemasons.

My presence was requested out in the boat.
Will try and respond if back early enough. But after many  years of  research, where does one even begin? But why should it even matter anymore,  evil is evil is evil. The masons worship Lucifer.
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 06:27 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:49 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:47 PM)DRUMZ Wrote: It's the chaos that they want and need.
Evil is evil is evil....
There is right.
And there is wrong.

I really don’t think Freemasons are communist sympathizers or have teamed up with Islam to destroy everything they created.  I know our founding fathers were fighting Islam and they were all Freemasons.

Will try and respond if back early enough. But after many  years of  research, where does one even begin? But why should it even matter anymore,  evil is evil is evil. The masons worship Lucifer.

It does matter to me.

If you have proof, I can use it.

I haven’t seen their connection in this, but if you have, I can trace that string.

(I get how people feel about the freemasons, but I’m not seeing how erasing their accomplishments from history benefits them). Let’s be honest they have created a great deal of good things. Our US Constitution is just one example.
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 06:33 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:27 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:49 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: I really don’t think Freemasons are communist sympathizers or have teamed up with Islam to destroy everything they created.  I know our founding fathers were fighting Islam and they were all Freemasons.

It does matter to me.

I haven’t seen their connection in this, but if you have, I can trace that string.

(I get how people feel about the freemasons, but I’m not seeing how erasing their accomplishments from history benefits them). Let’s be honest they have created a great deal of good things. Our US Constitution is just one example.
Trust me, I KNOW what you are saying.
But, NOPE.
I will NOT give any examples as you would not believe them anyway.
My whole path on this shit began as my good friend (genius) kept telling me about "the fucking jews" or "the fucking masons."
He finally said, "Don't believe me, research it for yourself."
So I did. Just to prove him wrong I spent 12hrs a day (college student at the time, so I had time) researching everything that I could find.
I read books. I had two computers fired up. I had old newspapers. Printed articles etc.. spread out on my dinning room table.
When all was said and done (not over with yet) I knew even more than him and proved him to be correct.
Oh well....
Live and learn.
I was also once pro-choice (I think I was about 12 or 13.)
But after my own research....
I am one of the staunchest PRO-LIFERS that you will ever meet!
But I would NEVER have let ANYONE tell me what to think or any example change my mind.
SO.....
PLEASE... DO NOT believe me!!!!
Research it for yourself.
Thanks and Peace and Love!
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 10:23 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:33 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:27 PM)DRUMZ Wrote: My presence was requested out in the boat.

It does matter to me.

Trust me, I KNOW what you are saying.
But, NOPE.
I will NOT give any examples as you would not believe them anyway.
My whole path on this shit began as my good friend (genius) kept telling me about "the fucking jews" or "the fucking masons."
He finally said, "Don't believe me, research it for yourself."
So I did. Just to prove him wrong I spent 12hrs a day (college student at the time, so I had time) researching everything that I could find.
I read books. I had two computers fired up. I had old newspapers. Printed articles etc.. spread out on my dinning room table.
When all was said and done (not over with yet) I knew even more than him and proved him to be correct.
Oh well....
Live and learn.
I was also once pro-choice (I think I was about 12 or 13.)
But after my own research....
I am one of the staunchest PRO-LIFERS that you will ever meet!
But I would NEVER have let ANYONE tell me what to think or any example change my mind.
SO.....
PLEASE... DO NOT believe me!!!!
Research it for yourself.
Thanks and Peace and Love!

I must be typing more than I need to lately because I think I’m confusing people with long posts.

I know about the Freemasons. I get it. I’ve done research on them...more than you can imagine.

I am actually asking for anything you have found recently that solidifies the relationship between what we seeing now with the groups I have also researched.

How are they connected, is what I’m asking. What do you see today, or in a past string, that you can share.

And if you have something I can use, I will do more than just believe it.
[-] Liked by:
  • DRUMZ, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply