Europe Should Brace For a Reality in Which US No longer a World Power
So...  Odds are we will be at war with China, it will escalate.  Nukes, EMP, bio, the works.

I don't like it either, but that's how it looks.

Matter of time.
Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies. 
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 01:05 AM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: So...  Odds are we will be at war with China, it will escalate.  Nukes, EMP, bio, the works.

I don't like it either, but that's how it looks.

Matter of time.

We’ve been at war with China since Trump took office. Problem is he’s the only one that gives a shit about America enough to call it all out and expose all the Democrats, Hollywood, corporations, media and other foreign countries who are working with China to sell our country out.

Taking down their infrastructure and crippling their economy was genius. As was being able to use their wuhan flu as a proof that China is evil.

A lot of countries are pulling out of China.

I think he’s trying to prevent an actual bloody war, but yeah, people should be ready in case our enemies, and there are a great deal of them, want to get froggy.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 06:27 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:49 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:47 PM)DRUMZ Wrote: It's the chaos that they want and need.
Jewish bankers/communists/freemasons/Islam... 
Different limbs of the same body.
Evil is evil is evil....
There is right.
And there is wrong.
There is good, love and pure.
And there is evil, hate and perversion.

I really don’t think Freemasons are communist sympathizers or have teamed up with Islam to destroy everything they created.  I know our founding fathers were fighting Islam and they were all Freemasons.

But if you have examples I’d be open to changing my mind.
My presence was requested out in the boat.
Will try and respond if back early enough. But after many  years of  research, where does one even begin? But why should it even matter anymore,  evil is evil is evil. The masons worship Lucifer.

My fiancee is a master mason. They don't worship lucifer. His grandpa is the Grand whatever you call it in his area. They help people in the community they live in.
Maybe there is some other group that hides under the masons and does bad stuff; but they are just a bunch of people hanging out together and helping eachother/people in need. Lots of pot-lucks and stuff like that...similar to a church group or something.
[-] Liked by:
  • DRUMZ, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
The USA will continue to be a world power...if we continue to win under Trump and remove traitors.

We just won’t be the worlds police force anymore.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, DRUMZ, Sassy, sevenx, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-28-2020, 05:12 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Snippet from article:

Speaking about China, Merkel said its rise “shows that even an undemocratic state can be economically successful, which is a major challenge for our liberal democracies.”

She is not a student of history.  How she became the leader of a country is what’s inherently wrong with our world. 

This example and other post-cold war developments, from the emergence of the Islamist terrorist threat to the disappointing results of the Arab Spring, are a matter of grave concern for believers in liberal causes like herself.

oh, now she’s concerned? 
Facepalm

She's Hitler's daughter. She knows exactly what she is doing.  Wink
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Deplorably-Nameless, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 11:12 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: The USA will continue use to be a world power...if we continue to win under Trump and remove traitors.

We just won’t be the worlds police force anymore.

THIS  ^
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Deplorably-Nameless, DRUMZ, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 12:44 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 10:23 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:33 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: It does matter to me.

If you have proof, I can use it.

I haven’t seen their connection in this, but if you have, I can trace that string.

(I get how people feel about the freemasons, but I’m not seeing how erasing their accomplishments from history benefits them). Let’s be honest they have created a great deal of good things. Our US Constitution is just one example.
Trust me, I KNOW what you are saying.
But, NOPE.
I will NOT give any examples as you would not believe them anyway.
My whole path on this shit began as my good friend (genius) kept telling me about "the fucking jews" or "the fucking masons."
He finally said, "Don't believe me, research it for yourself."
So I did. Just to prove him wrong I spent 12hrs a day (college student at the time, so I had time) researching everything that I could find.
I read books. I had two computers fired up. I had old newspapers. Printed articles etc.. spread out on my dinning room table.
When all was said and done (not over with yet) I knew even more than him and proved him to be correct.
Oh well....
Live and learn.
I was also once pro-choice (I think I was about 12 or 13.)
But after my own research....
I am one of the staunchest PRO-LIFERS that you will ever meet!
But I would NEVER have let ANYONE tell me what to think or any example change my mind.
SO.....
PLEASE... DO NOT believe me!!!!
Research it for yourself.
Thanks and Peace and Love!

I must be typing more than I need to lately because I think I’m confusing people with long posts.

I know about the Freemasons.  I get it. I’ve done research on them...more than you can imagine.

I am actually asking for anything you have found recently that solidifies the relationship between what we seeing now with the groups I have also researched.

How are they connected, is what I’m asking. What do you see today, or in a past string, that you can share.

And if you have something I can use, I will do more than just believe it.
Ok, Thanks...
I will try to find something more recent that ties it together with an example.
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(07-01-2020, 11:03 AM)sevenx Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:27 PM)DRUMZ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:49 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: I really don’t think Freemasons are communist sympathizers or have teamed up with Islam to destroy everything they created.  I know our founding fathers were fighting Islam and they were all Freemasons.

But if you have examples I’d be open to changing my mind.
My presence was requested out in the boat.
Will try and respond if back early enough. But after many  years of  research, where does one even begin? But why should it even matter anymore,  evil is evil is evil. The masons worship Lucifer.

My fiancee is a master mason.  They don't worship lucifer. His grandpa is the Grand whatever you call it in his area.  They help people in the community they live in.
Maybe there is some other group that hides under the masons and does bad stuff; but they are just a bunch of people hanging out together and helping eachother/people in need. Lots of pot-lucks and stuff like that...similar to a church group or something.
Oh I understand exactly what you are saying.
Most all of the masons are very good, decent hard working and honest folk.
There are degrees higher then master, and yes they are evil.
After all, how many folks are you going to get to join your organization if you come right out and say,
"hey come on in and worship lucifer?"
Chuckle
[b]It should be noted at this point that most Freemasons don’t really understand the symbols of the Craft, as Pike said in [i]Morals and Dogma,[/i]that they are “intentionally misled by false interpretations” regarding these. Pike wrote that “it is not intended” that Masons in the lower or Blue Degrees “shall understand them: but it is intended that [they] shall imagine” they do. He said the true meanings of Masonic symbols are “reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry.”[/b] —Dennis L. Cuddy, from article “Statue of Liberty[i]“,[/i]www.newswithviews.com

[b]…few people are aware how deep the roots of this sect actually reach. Freemasonry is perhaps the single greatest secular organized power on earth today and battles head to head with the things of God on a daily basis. It is a controlling power in the world, operating behind the scenes in banking and politics, and it has effectively infiltrated all religions. Masonry is a worldwide secret sect undermining the authority of the Catholic Church with a hidden agenda at the upper levels to destroy the papacy.[/b] —Ted Flynn, [i]Hope of the Wicked: The Master Plan to Rule the World[/i], p. 154

Quote:
[b]The organization of the secret societies was needed to transform the plans of the philosophers into a concrete and formidable system for the destruction of civilization.[/b] —Nesta Webster, [i]World Revolution[/i], p. 20, c. 1971
[/url]
This manipulation of power became evident early on. The sixth President of the United States, John Quincy Adams, in his [i]Letters on Freemasonry,[/i] echoed Pope Leo XII’s future warnings:

Quote:
[b]I do conscientiously and sincerely believe that the Order of Freemasons, if not the greatest, is one of the greatest moral and political evils…[/b] —President John Quincy Adams, 1833, quoted in [i]The New Atlantis: Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginning[/i]
He was not alone. A Joint Committee in Massachusetts also declared that there is…
Quote:
[b]…a distinct independent government within our own government, and beyond the control of the laws of the land by means of secrecy…[/b] — year 1834, quoted in [i]The New Atlantis: Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginning[/i]
[b]Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.[/b] —President Woodrow Wilson, [i][url=http://www.gutenberg.org/files/14811/14811-h/14811-h.htm]The New Freedom[/i]Ch. 1
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply