I'm back... but I cant log in
AQ sent me the link awhile back but I was just so busy! At that time I logged in on my phone only and I can still get on... when I try on my PC or laptop I cant! I've sent several requests with no response. Can someone help me?

Anyway, good to be back...I have some time to post now. See some old friends here and a lot of new (to me) posters.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, Catch, Ironhide, Kamchatka, Sami, Scuffalufacus, SouthernBelle, WNC, ~mc~
Hugs
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Catch, Kamchatka, Sami, Scuffalufacus, SouthernBelle, ~mc~
Like Reply
Note:  @Munchaab  @Angry_Red_Man @T-Dub
[Image: sSxlT02.png]  [Image: Parler_logo.png] Daj@DaJavoo
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Catch, Kamchatka, Sami, T-Dub, ~mc~
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 04:42 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: Note:  @Munchaab  @Angry_Red_Man @T-Dub

Shoot, I don't know how to reset passwords. Anon

I guess when I get my shit back together I will spend some time in the admin panel. Sorry folks.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Catch, DaJavoo, Kamchatka, Sami, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
Email sent :)
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Kamchatka, Sami, Skyrison, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 12:14 AM)Dough Dude 2.0 Wrote: AQ sent me the link awhile back but I was just so busy! At that time I logged in on my phone only and I can still get on... when I try on my PC or laptop I cant! I've sent several requests with no response. Can someone help me?

Anyway, good to be back...I have some time to post now. See some old friends here and a lot of new (to me) posters.

Glad to see you DD!! Looking forward to you joining in, when you get the password issue straightened out. Missed you!!Hugs
Thomas Jefferson said: THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS. IT IS ITS NATURAL MANURE.
https://qmap.pub/
https://qalerts.net/
https://qanon.pub/index.html
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Kamchatka, Pope Trollalittle, Skyrison, SouthernBelle, ~mc~
Like Reply
Hey Dude! Welcome back! I've been rather scarce myself because of work pressures. All that changed last week and hopefully I'll be in a place with less time restrictions myself.
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Kamchatka, Sami, SouthernBelle, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 06:31 AM)Catch Wrote: Email sent :)
I tried several times and it didn't work. When I went to my cell it was logged off...

Scream1
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Kamchatka, Sami
[Image: RGqGH95.jpg]

Cheer  Cheer  Cheer

Welcome Dough Dude!!  You have been missed!!

Bigkiss

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14

[Image: CkN08ot.gif]
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Hero Protagonist, Kamchatka, Sami
Like Reply
WAZZUUP!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8682851]
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, Kamchatka, Sami
Like Reply