A New Pandemic Flu Is Hatched In China.. Another One!
(06-29-2020, 08:47 PM)Ironhide Wrote: I`m surprised we haven´t had a virus from mosquitoes. I mean, after all, we have dengue, Zika, Chikunguya, why not? t hey just have to find the proper name. So first they say it was bats, now we will have one from pigs, mosquitoes should be next. I`m sorry I don´t buy any of this. They are all lab made.

I am surprised they have not ( maybe they have) done something with Chagas disease.
[-] Liked by:
  • Scuffalufacus, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
ahhhh fuck. There goes the bacon
Proud member of the CCFR
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Max Gravity, Scuffalufacus, Skyrison, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
People are like "why would China release this on their own population ?
Because China has to reduce its population by 1 billion by 2030 to be able to sustain as a country !
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave......
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
Someone needs to send China a little book called "How To Make Friends and Influence People", and explain to them that making horrible viruses in labs isn't a good way to make friends. 

[Image: 0tNBekb.png]for our Constitutional Republic !!  
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Scuffalufacus, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 08:47 PM)Ironhide Wrote: I`m surprised we haven´t had a virus from mosquitoes. I mean, after all, we have dengue, Zika, Chikunguya, why not? t hey just have to find the proper name. So first they say it was bats, now we will have one from pigs, mosquitoes should be next. I`m sorry I don´t buy any of this. They are all lab made.

Is Zika still a thing they’re talking about?
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Just so everyone knows...I was wondering when they’d be coming for pork.

If you’ve read my thread in the lobby...this would make sense.

No bacon for you!
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, PickleSnout, Scuffalufacus, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 05:08 PM)Max Gravity Wrote: Dear Mods,

If this doesn't gain any following in the next hours, please merge it with Talon's monster.
https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showth...p?tid=5185

Thanks, max.

@Talon
It should be merged anyway, imho
Like Reply