World's most fertile woman with 44 children stopped from having any more...
The question is, is it just one father?

Mariam Nabatanzi was just 13 when she became to her first set of twins.
By the time she was just 36 Mariam had given birth to another 42 babies, which she is having to raise alone after her husband walked out on the giant family.

Now 41, Mariam has been told she suffers from a rare genetic condition, which means she kept having multiple births - despite begging doctors for help when she was just 23.
Mariam has three sets of quadruplets, four sets of triplets and six sets of twins and incredibly manages to care for and feed them all on her own.
The fertile mum was just 12 when she was married to her husband, who at 40 was 28 years her senior.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news...4-22269476
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Cedar, Deplorably-Nameless, Elric, Karl, phxsparks, Sami, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-29-2020, 08:38 PM)Ironhide Wrote: The question is, is it just one father?

Mariam Nabatanzi was just 13 when she became to her first set of twins.
By the time she was just 36 Mariam had given birth to another 42 babies, which she is having to raise alone after her husband walked out on the giant family.

Now 41, Mariam has been told she suffers from a rare genetic condition, which means she kept having multiple births - despite begging doctors for help when she was just 23.
Mariam has three sets of quadruplets, four sets of triplets and six sets of twins and incredibly manages to care for and feed them all on her own.
The fertile mum was just 12 when she was married to her husband, who at 40 was 28 years her senior.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news...4-22269476

At least we know what her skill sets are!

Chuckle
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Karl, Sami, TheOrderofChaos, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
How did I know prior to reading the name and actually clicking the article to see the picture.

Good lord. Facepalm
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, FlyoverCountry, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
thats nothing.... I have super sperm. I can get a gal pregnant just by looking at her
Proud member of the CCFR
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Heir, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 01:28 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote: thats nothing.... I have super sperm. I can get a gal pregnant just by looking at her

No wonder You never get Laid . . . !

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 01:28 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote: thats nothing.... I have super sperm. I can get a gal pregnant just by looking at her

Is that what she told you?

Facepalm
Like Reply
Scream1
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Her vagine must be like the Grand Canyon
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 06:12 PM)Hamburger Wagon Wrote: Her vagine must be like the Grand Canyon
She spends 9 months in a Teeter Hangup

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Hamburger Wagon
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 08:57 AM)Heir Wrote:

No wonder You never get Laid . . . !

Jptdknpa
Proud member of the CCFR
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless
Like Reply