So the CHAZ/AutoZone is against cops, borders and walls ......
So what do they do ? Create their own police force that are shooting people, making borders and building walls.....
What a bunch of pasty ass RETARDS.......
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave......
Like Reply
Do as I say, not as I do mentality.
OK for Thee, but not for me.
Heartflowers
Like Reply
Plus they charge people to live there...so much for their anti capitalist utopia of free shit, free housing, and freedom to move about.

Have they set up their free schools and free hospitals yet?

Lmao
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Kamchatka, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:Plus they charge people to live there...so much for their anti capitalist utopia of free shit, free housing, and freedom to move about.

Have they set up their free schools and free hospitals yet?

Lmao
They are not going to actually DO anything. These types take free stuff, then destroy it and demand more free stuff to shit upon.

ABL said it best. Great Youtube channel.-
You give them an inch, and they will take all the miles from here to the sun.
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
Not alot of word in the regular broadcast. I did find a vid on folks interviewing assistant chief Diaz, and some shots of sdot working. I guess they are closing Cal Anderson Park for a while.

That bullshit artist Razamachaz keeps trying to engage with words, using NARC tactics to try and force his way. I find I have a deep visceral reaction to that person, to the extreme negative. They use profanity, vulgarity, intimidation and lies to weasle around issues and try to make anyone capitulate even one micron so he can force his point. That shit needs removing.

Komonews in the highlighted video section.
Vulgar language warning, - folks in surrounding broadcast area are not family friendly.
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply