Account Suspended This Account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information.
(07-01-2020, 12:16 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: I seem to have a bad habit of causing forums to close down.  This is the second one so far.

Trust me...

You had nothing to do with this inevitable closing...
"I don't know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!"

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
(07-01-2020, 12:18 AM)Munchaab Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 12:16 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: I seem to have a bad habit of causing forums to close down.  This is the second one so far.

Trust me...

You had nothing to do with this inevitable closing...
Makes a good (fishing) story anyway.
(06-30-2020, 04:38 PM)Angry_Red_Man Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:34 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:13 PM)Angry_Red_Man Wrote: Way to hang it out there.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reactiongifs.com%2F...f=1&nofb=1]

We were trying to be classy about it.

On the plus side, you made @Talon cackle like a witch and come racing from the other room to point this out to me.

Chuckle

Wait...are you and @Talon married...or...?

If you two are, props to both of you, I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to explain my secret CT life to my husband when he asks to follow me on Parler.

We are. Been together for over two decades now. Rapidly approaching that quarter century mark.

I had no idea !! 
Congratulations and best wishes to both of you, even if my congrats are nearly 25 years late.   Chuckle
[Image: 0tNBekb.png]for our Constitutional Republic !!  
TF closing could be the Story of the Year or bill came due. Luckily most of my posts are stored right upstairs.
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, bigD111, Catch, CrypticMole, DaJavoo, Kamchatka, Karl, TheOrderofChaos
I didn't expect this thread to grow so big so quick when I posted it. Good to see it worked out so well. 

God Bless
Dark Moon...
(07-01-2020, 09:03 AM)Dark Moon Wrote: I didn't expect this thread to grow so big so quick when I posted it. Good to see it worked out so well. 

God Bless
Dark Moon...

Dark Moon!!! Please sign up. You have been missed!
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
(06-30-2020, 10:42 AM)CrypticMole Wrote: It's a semi-long story and a few of us were warned this was coming about two weeks ago.
How were you notified?  Why didn't he ask for help?
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, ELIAKIM, Kamchatka, Librarian
(06-30-2020, 07:57 PM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: I guess the lesson in all this is to get along and not burn bridges. It would be cool to reunite. I wish everybody peace, health and happiness.

I know I'm not perfect but I ain't no angel. WWG1WGA

[Image: 6AFGOsg.jpg]

He Who Burns Bridges Better Be a Good Swimmer
POTD
[-] Liked by:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, BirdLady2, DaJavoo, Deplorably-Nameless, Sassy, TheOrderofChaos
(07-01-2020, 11:12 AM)Guest Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 10:42 AM)CrypticMole Wrote: It's a semi-long story and a few of us were warned this was coming about two weeks ago.
How were you notified?  Why didn't he ask for help?
A mod told me
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, ELIAKIM, SkyCat, TheOrderofChaos
(07-01-2020, 11:52 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:57 PM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: I guess the lesson in all this is to get along and not burn bridges. It would be cool to reunite. I wish everybody peace, health and happiness.

I know I'm not perfect but I ain't no angel. WWG1WGA

[Image: 6AFGOsg.jpg]

He Who Burns Bridges Better Be a Good Swimmer
POTD
Now I would say if you know how to burn a bridge then you know how to build a bridge. 
Some people built new bridges so that they could come to see me, although I don't have to let them in, if I choose not too. 
It depends what mood I'm in and whether I feel hospitable or not.  Chuckle  Us Aquarians like company but not all of the time. 

One great thing about having lived as a recluse is that we sailed through the lockdown like nothing was happening. 
Interesting that the "Account Suspension" happened on the eve of Saturn Retrograde in Capricorn. How was it for you? 
It was great for me I received a letter today saying I am getting a tax rebate.
Some people don't like Saturn or Capricorn, I think that is their issue not mine. 
I'm going to note that on the spiritual thread.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] Liked by:
  • Angry_Red_Man, bigD111, DaJavoo, Heir, Librarian, TheOrderofChaos, ~mc~