Account Suspended This Account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information.
hey long time no see (me) i was shocked TF is gone. They will return. But as of now i havent gone back there even before covid came to light. Anyone needs me, ill be on you know where

Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, jedijuju, PickleSnout, Sassy, sevenx, SkyCat, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Scratchinghead
[-] Liked by:
  • SkyCat
(06-30-2020, 10:03 AM)San Azulito Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 09:46 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 09:46 AM)Beyond It\s The Great Trumpski Wrote: I love kelly on yellowstone.   When i grow up i wanna be just like her Cheer
me too  Chuckle

Check her out on Season 1 of 'Britannia'.  totally smokin'
ill have to check that out.. I love her! im wearing my "Beth Dutton State of mind" shirt today  Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • Pure Rock Fury, San Azulito, TheOrderofChaos
(06-30-2020, 10:06 AM)Fringedude NLI Wrote: hey long time no see (me) i was shocked TF is gone. They will return. But as of now i havent gone back there even before covid came to light. Anyone needs me, ill be on you know where

Heartflowers
im sure there is just a glitch in the matrix.. they will be back
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, DaJavoo, Fringedude, Librarian, TheOrderofChaos
Guess who Facepalm
[-] Liked by:
  • CrypticMole, FlyoverCountry, PickleSnout, Sassy, SkyCat, TheOrderofChaos
(06-30-2020, 10:23 AM)Fringedude Wrote: Guess who Facepalm

[Image: QIWXl2G.png]
[Image: sSxlT02.png]  [Image: Parler_logo.png] Daj@DaJavoo
[-] Liked by:
  • jedijuju, PickleSnout, TheOrderofChaos
(06-30-2020, 10:21 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 10:06 AM)Fringedude NLI Wrote: hey long time no see (me) i was shocked TF is gone. They will return. But as of now i havent gone back there even before covid came to light. Anyone needs me, ill be on you know where

Heartflowers
im sure there is just a glitch in the matrix.. they will be back

Agreed.

Sorry I can't respond too much more, stuck in a meeting for a bit this morning. Any TF'ers that need to stop in for a bit until things get worked out are welcome.

Heartflowers
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
[-] Liked by:
  • DaJavoo, Drifter, hurchel, jedijuju, John, Librarian, PickleSnout, Sassy, sevenx, TheOrderofChaos, ~mc~
It's a semi-long story and a few of us were warned this was coming about two weeks ago.
☯ * The treasonous gatekeepers have thrown open the gates allowing the provocateurs of anarchy to infiltrate and overwhelm the land and those who follow shall overtake it and the Red Dragon will sit on its newly conquered throne with the sign of a raised fist. ~cm ✡
(06-30-2020, 10:42 AM)CrypticMole Wrote: It's a semi-long story and a few of us were warned this was coming about two weeks ago.
Warned of what ?
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless, Librarian, TheOrderofChaos
(06-30-2020, 10:45 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 10:42 AM)CrypticMole Wrote: It's a semi-long story and a few of us were warned this was coming about two weeks ago.
Warned of what ?

That the forum was closing down.
☯ * The treasonous gatekeepers have thrown open the gates allowing the provocateurs of anarchy to infiltrate and overwhelm the land and those who follow shall overtake it and the Red Dragon will sit on its newly conquered throne with the sign of a raised fist. ~cm ✡