Account Suspended This Account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information.
(07-02-2020, 09:05 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 08:58 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 08:56 PM)CrypticMole Wrote: I even did a thread about two or three months ago warning that The-Fringe was in danger from lack of interest even though we had 1,000 registered members. They asked me what they could do to get things moving again so I posted a shitload of things they could do but even after loving my ideas claiming they were on it, it still fell on deaf ears! About one or two months later the fighting began and you know the rest! It wasn't my job to do what I did. It was theirs and they just let everything fall apart.

Fuck-it, I'm just moving on! And maybe I do, a warning is due here as well with the low viewership of generally 20 to 28 members signed in at any one moment. Perhaps you should start promoting this place as well or there's a good chance of forum failure when people become complacent. Drop a few promotional videos on YouTube and make a few social media pages on Twitter, Facebook, Parler, and others as well.

Why would it fail?

Good question.

I also think the member numbers at the other place were greatly inflated and inaccurate.

And the one time I did go and try to close my account, I noticed threads being made by the same people that stayed.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, because we do that here, but 1,000 members were never evident even when I was active over there.

I left a long time ago, but I was still showing as a member there.

I don’t mind small forums.  This one is just right.

Honestly, if I wanted to be at a forum with a bunch of people, and most are jerks attacking each other anonymously, I’d go back to GuLP.

Just an FYI - My cell IP is still blocked from Gulp.  Lmao
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Deplorably-Nameless, John, TheOrderofChaos
(07-02-2020, 10:12 PM)CrypticMole Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 10:00 PM)Catch Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 09:57 PM)CrypticMole Wrote: A new political system has emerged and everything is changing right before our very eyes. It really doesn't matter or even make a bit of difference whether The Trumpet wins or not. Things have forever changed and the crackdown has already begun. Just watch the streets if you want to learn just what's coming to your city; your town.

And if anyone still would like to accuse me of bringing fear and scaring people, you better bet I am. You can bury your head in the sand and try hiding and denying, but the facts remain! We are in big trouble, and you would be wise in believing what I've just said.

Your Choice because I really dont give a damn if you believe me or not!

We've been discussing this for a few years, nothing new to nobody here. Besides, if shit were to hit the fan, how you promote a forum really wouldn't matter any longer now would it?

Let's get this thread back on topic, whatever the topic is supposed to be lol.

What else is there that's left to say about The-Fringe shutting down? I did you a service by running this thread off-topic. Otherwise, it would have already been on page 2 and off the main page.  Chuckle

Good point. Closing this one down. If anyone wants to create a Welcome thread for stragglers, go for it.
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, DaJavoo, Deplorably-Nameless, Kamchatka, Lil Bit, Sassy, T-Dub