This is now Fascism
(07-02-2020, 08:19 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 03:20 PM)San Azulito Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 02:49 PM)atabrigade Wrote: As stated before...First time I heard the N word was from a rap tape. I have an idea for retribution. Lets go after every artist who used the N word in a song and add a fine to it. Lets say.... A million dollars every time its used. And lets dismantle BET. It's Racist. How is BET trying to school people on John Wayne being racist, and demanding the airport be changed...because of a article in the 70's. They only read half the article too, enough to fit the agenda....by a organization called BET. Tired of the bullshit.

The use of the N-word today by black people is the perfect example of the concept behind Trademark and copyright law. It is self-evident that the meaning of that word no longer is what it used to be, else black people themselves would not use it. 

They mean 'brother' or 'my man' or something like that.   They don't mean a shiftless lazy stupid low IQ stone age man good for nothing else but picking tobacco.

I wonder if the N word can be trademarked?

That way anyone who uses it has to pay me or be sued.

Then I can release a tally of which race used it more.

Chuckle

https://www.theroot.com/a-black-man-trademarked-the-n-word-the-one-with-the-a-1797334111

We live in a fucked up world.
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless
Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 09:10 AM)San Azulito Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 08:19 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 03:20 PM)San Azulito Wrote: The use of the N-word today by black people is the perfect example of the concept behind Trademark and copyright law. It is self-evident that the meaning of that word no longer is what it used to be, else black people themselves would not use it. 

They mean 'brother' or 'my man' or something like that.   They don't mean a shiftless lazy stupid low IQ stone age man good for nothing else but picking tobacco.

I wonder if the N word can be trademarked?

That way anyone who uses it has to pay me or be sued.

Then I can release a tally of which race used it more.

Chuckle

https://www.theroot.com/a-black-man-trademarked-the-n-word-the-one-with-the-a-1797334111

We live in a fucked up world.

Our world fell asleep and woke up in the Twilight Zone.

Facepalm
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
Like Reply