Do you want peace in your house?
Get plants. They are amazing. I have a small apartment but I still manage to place some plants in the balcony and in my bedroom windows. I have roses, geraniums, sávila, and a couple of others. Plants are live beings and have tremendous energy.
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
Like Reply
Stay single

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 01:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Stay single
Lol, I did for 3 years after my first wife died. I missed the companionship.
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 01:57 PM)Ironhide Wrote: Get plants. They are amazing. I have a small apartment but I still manage to place some plants in the balcony and in my bedroom windows. I have roses, geraniums, sávila, and a couple of others. Plants are live beings and have tremendous energy.

(06-30-2020, 01:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Stay single

Both of the above Heartflowers
Like Reply
[Image: f5KR5RA.jpg]
Like Reply
Lil Bit Wrote:[Image: f5KR5RA.jpg]
I love Bonsai!
[Image: O7Oc2R5.jpg]
Here is my Dragon Lady. She is more than 10 years old.
I have plants galore.
Has anyone read the celestine prophecies?
I am a believer in plant communication. I can "feel/hear" my plants when they are uncomfortable.
Heartflowers
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 02:16 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
Lil Bit Wrote:[Image: f5KR5RA.jpg]
I love Bonsai!
I have plants galore.
I am a believer in plant communication. I can "feel/hear" my plants when they are uncomfortable.
I had a dream last week. I was in confrontation with an unseen evil force in my apartment. We went back on forth until I neutralize the force with my plants. It was just a dream but I saw my lviing room like it was happening. I am a firm believer that we can feel and even communicate with plants. They have tons of positive energy.
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 02:16 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
Lil Bit Wrote:[Image: f5KR5RA.jpg]
I love Bonsai!
I have plants galore.
Tell her that I declared her the "Charlie Brown Dragon Lady" and see if she becomes offended enough to....
Grow some leaves?
Chuckle
Just joshing.
Looks more wise than sickly...
1dunno1
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 02:09 PM)Lil Bit Wrote: [Image: f5KR5RA.jpg]
Nice. Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless, DRUMZ, Lil Bit, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
I have tons of plants Heartflowers I'm a crazy plant lady.

Chuckle
Like Reply