Do you want peace in your house?
(06-30-2020, 02:16 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
Lil Bit Wrote:[Image: f5KR5RA.jpg]
I love Bonsai!
[Image: O7Oc2R5.jpg]
Here is my Dragon Lady. She is more than 10 years old.
I have plants galore.
Has anyone read the celestine prophecies?
I am a believer in plant communication. I can "feel/hear" my plants when they are uncomfortable.
I read it.  Great book

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
Like Reply
DRUMZ Wrote:
PickleSnout Wrote:
Lil Bit Wrote:[Image: f5KR5RA.jpg]
I love Bonsai!
I have plants galore.
I am a believer in plant communication. I can "feel/hear" my plants when they are uncomfortable.
Tell her that I declared her the "Charlie Brown Dragon Lady" and see if she becomes offended enough to....
Grow some leaves?
Chuckle
Just joshing.
Looks more wise than sickly...
1dunno1

Lol she just had her spring trim. She will do better soon. It takes a long time to effect some changes. This year, her "head" got chopped off (the sprangle twins) and planted. They will thicken up over time.
Heartflowers
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 01:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Stay single
Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, DRUMZ, FlyoverCountry, Ironhide, Lil Bit, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Oh, I got one.
If you want peace in your house?
Turn off the fucking TV and pray together as a family.
Or...
Just turn off the fucking TV.
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Debauchery, Ironhide, Lil Bit, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos, ~mc~
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 06:34 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
DRUMZ Wrote:
PickleSnout Wrote:I love Bonsai!
I have plants galore.
Tell her that I declared her the "Charlie Brown Dragon Lady" and see if she becomes offended enough to....
Grow some leaves?
Chuckle
Just joshing.
1dunno1

Lol she just had her spring trim. She will do better soon. It takes a long time to effect some changes. This year, her "head" got chopped off (the sprangle twins) and planted. They will thicken up over time.
Whew!
That's SO good to know that she just had her "trim."
Glad that you did not call it a Brazilian bikini wax!
Anyway, I really did not want to offend her at all as I did not want to see a powerful....
Green Lives Matter revolt in a town near me.
Chuckle
JEZU UFAM TOBIE
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Debauchery, Ironhide, Lil Bit, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Plants are great. Earplugs are too, trust me. Life wasn’t supposed to be so noisy.
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Heir, Ironhide, Lil Bit, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
This called Sage. It used for many thing. Tea, Herbs, Native American Cleansing Ceremony. Buddhist Monks use it same way.

While it growing in you house it even produce good vibe, cleansing effect, extra oxygen, and more.  Kiss

[Image: 4WHgcdH.jpg]
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Debauchery, Heir, Ironhide, PickleSnout, sevenx, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Lil Bit Wrote:This called Sage. It used for many thing. Tea, Herbs, Native American Cleansing Ceremony. Buddhist Monks use it same way.

While it growing in you house it even produce good vibe, cleansing effect, extra oxygen, and more.  Kiss

[Image: 4WHgcdH.jpg]
Awesome tip!
Heartflowers
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Debauchery, Ironhide, Lil Bit, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 06:34 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
DRUMZ Wrote:
PickleSnout Wrote:I love Bonsai!
I have plants galore.
Grow some leaves?
Chuckle
Just joshing.
1dunno1

So pretty! Heartflowers
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Ironhide, Lil Bit, PickleSnout
Like Reply
I have to keep my plants in places where my cats can't get to them. My Loki likes to eat anything green.

I do love my plants..they bring good vibes to my home.
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Lil Bit, PickleSnout, sevenx, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply