Do you want peace in your house?
(07-02-2020, 10:38 PM)Debauchery Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 09:38 AM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 11:13 PM)Debauchery Wrote: I have to keep my plants in places where my cats can't get to them. My Loki likes to eat anything green.

I do love my plants..they bring good vibes to my home.
Why am I not surprised your cat is aptly named "Loki"? Hehehe Kiss Chuckle
His name fits him. He is a devil, but he adores me more than anything else in the world so I can never get rid of him.

Lmao @Debauchery that sounds like you're describing most of the men on this forum. 
They do adore you.  Wink
[Image: w6haJ09.png]Adopt a Kruger. Ask DaJavoo!
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery
Like Reply
(07-02-2020, 10:40 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 10:38 PM)Debauchery Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 09:38 AM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote: Why am I not surprised your cat is aptly named "Loki"? Hehehe Kiss Chuckle
His name fits him. He is a devil, but he adores me more than anything else in the world so I can never get rid of him.

Lmao @Debauchery that sounds like you're describing most of the men on this forum. 
They do adore youWink
Because they don't have to live with me. Chuckle
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit, Sassy
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 01:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Stay single

^^This!
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] Liked by:
  • Lil Bit
Like Reply