I Pronounce the Pandemic Over
Here is how you can tell a pandemic is over:

[Image: MOjGfGO.jpg]

This is the CDC own data, from its website .  https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid...#AgeAndSex

There is something called "Farr's Law" with epidemics.   Once a population is ravaged by a disease, the disease kills the sickly, and after that, there are just geometrically less people left who will get ill and die from that disease.   This is why an epidemic curve is bell-shaped.  

Although the press is reporting 'Record New Cases'  in .....  choose a state.   

[There is a new game now.   Pick any 3 digits and do a search on  'nnn new cases'  and you get a story with your numbers]

This simple fact is the number of tests has exploded between April and June.   

Game Over! People are no longer dying.
Like Reply
I wish it was over :/
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, LucyBarnable, RedAuroras, San Azulito, TheOrderofChaos, WNC
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 07:13 PM)~mc~ Wrote: I wish it was over :/
It's the hysteria and moderated panic that won't end... Facepalm
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, Deplorably-Nameless, LucyBarnable, San Azulito
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 07:39 PM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote:

Unfortunately, liberals have mental issues that don't allow them to accept facts that don't fit their view
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, DRUMZ, Karl, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Obama will announce it. Until then.....
[-] Liked by:
  • BirdLady2, San Azulito, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Bug 
We are still in the first wave which we almost beat, but the bars, public gatherings, and the protests across the US have caused new cases of infection to once again spike. It also appears to have mutated characterized by it becoming weaker and now infecting mainly 20-30-year-olds.

Most lipid-coated/enveloped viruses are susceptible to the Summertime heat, humidity, and the sun's UV light. However, and since this one is not, this is not considered a seasonal flu virus. The clue here is how it is quickly spreading in the hotter southern states during the summer. Now, this makes a second wave uncertain! Let's hope that's the case!
☯ * Supremacists These Days Come In Many Colors! ~cm ✡
[-] Liked by:
  • HomelessPatriot, RedAuroras, Skyrison, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
disagree completely. countries did a good job for the most part...with some having shitty starts....and still shit going on, and some mostly because their people listened more....but it's not over. i HOPE it's just an initial outbreak , but this is most likely wave 1, and we are still in it.  if people don't follow the rules and they continue being rebellious and all that, we are going to have a hard time. If leaders get hasty and open things up when they see for just a week or two with the cases going down and deaths going down, we are going to have a tough time.  so many people are walking around without masks and getting close to people like "oh ok..whatever it's nice outside ! it's over! *coughs* *sneezes* *wipes snot on shopping cart* lol.  it's sad to see so many people not caring about this anymore. no , it's not a "hoax" or "fake. it's very real.

however, the way the media is reporting on it is disgusting and doing a big disservice to the people
- I choose to reject modern society and the false song of Globalism! -
Like Reply
I declare you are correct @San Azulito

I don’t know why safari can’t get its crap together and let me tag people without a damned struggle.
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 07:39 PM)TheOrderofChaos Wrote:

Yep.

It has to be used to hide people being arrested, hearings happening and Biden’s ineptness.

Just...got...to...crawl..towards...November...3...
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “Sometimes, you have to believe in what you can’t see in order to see past what you can.
[-] Liked by:
  • TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
My take....

[Image: W2N95Lq.jpg]
The more I know, the less I understand ~Don Henley~
[-] Liked by:
  • crunchysuperman, Deplorably-Nameless, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply