Slow Forum...
We may be under an attack of some sort - lots of 500 Error internal Server Failure notices...

I've upped Cloud Flare - DDoS protection from Essentially Off to HIGH...

This may slow things down a little but should make continuity of posting possible...

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
"I don't know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!"

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 09:31 PM)Munchaab Wrote: We may be under an attack of some sort - lots of 500 Error internal Server Failure notices...

This may slow things down a little but should make continuity of posting possible...

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers
Could this in any way be related to the sudden shut-down of T-F? 1dunno1
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 09:31 PM)Munchaab Wrote: We may be under an attack of some sort - lots of 500 Error internal Server Failure notices...

It's rocking at blinding speed for me tonight. Zero problems.
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 09:33 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:

I would doubt it highly as a direct thing - but I'll have a gander at AE and see if they are getting pissed with us?

Generally AE has NO problems with us whatsoever!

Drinks
"I don't know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!"

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Apache54, bigD111, Catch, DaJavoo, Karl, SlowLoris, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 09:35 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 09:33 PM)Oldcynic Wrote:

I would doubt it highly as a direct thing - but I'll have a gander at AE and see if they are getting pissed with us?

Generally AE has NO problems with us whatsoever!

Drinks

That shit hole AE seems to be rather tame tonight. Just one thread about TF and nothing about BTF.
[-] Liked by:
  • bigD111, Catch, DaJavoo, Munchaab, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Zero issues on my end  1dunno1
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, Catch, DaJavoo, Munchaab
Like Reply
No problems here at all.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Catch, DaJavoo, ~mc~
Like Reply
I got knocked off right after I had posted that I wasn't surprised it had folded. The other place! It was that internal error 500 message. V6sRZf4
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Catch, DaJavoo, Munchaab, Oldcynic, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(06-30-2020, 09:54 PM)bigD111 Wrote: I got knocked off right after I had posted that I wasn't surprised it had folded.  The other place!  It was that internal error 500 message.  V6sRZf4

Just got another one. Internal server error. 500. 1dunno1
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Catch, DaJavoo, DRUMZ, Munchaab, SlowLoris
Like Reply

[Image: AdmbbgD.png]  I just got booted off, but was able to get BTF back quickly.   Heartflowers
[Image: 0tNBekb.png]for our Constitutional Republic !!  
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, Catch, DaJavoo, LucyBarnable, Munchaab
Like Reply