The Constitution is a Trust Instrument :
I appreciate your having taken the time to present this information for us in thread form, Heir.  When I read what you've given us, blasts of something like cognitive dissonance stop comprehension.  Once I get through everything I "know", then I will be able to form meaningful questions.  It's the willful betrayal in what's been done that's throwing me.

I'm able to connect things in what you post for us in a way I couldn't, when I first came to the site and read the information in your signature.  So that's progress.

Thank you again, Heir.

Cedar
[-] The following 2 users Like Cedar's post:
  • DaJavoo, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(07-09-2020, 01:46 PM)Cedar Wrote: It's the willful betrayal in what's been done that's throwing me.

I'm able to connect things in what you post for us in a way I couldn't, when I first came to the site and read the information in your signature.  So that's progress.

Thank you again, Heir.

Cedar

You 're a blessing @Cedar . I appreciate You taking the time and effort to give a second look and ponder .

Be Well - Heir

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • Cedar, DaJavoo
Like Reply
One  Bump  4 the Weekenders . Just one .

[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • Cedar, DaJavoo
Like Reply
Bump

Background- 1933 The Bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES

1933 was a year of MAJOR events in America. During this year constitutional money (gold) became outlawed and effectively all property in America become mortgaged and held (in Trust) for the Federal Reserve bank as collateral for the nation debt. All of this was done without the full knowledge or consent of the American people. This was the year that the Government instituted the creation of the ALL CAPITAL letter strawman names (via the newly required Birth certificates) for American citizens thus creating a whole new class of "Persons" as debtor slaves.

On June 5th, 1933 the UNITED STATES congress passed House Joint Resolution 192 which served as a declaration of bankruptcy. Congress declared in HJR 192 that demanding payments in Gold (constitutional money) or in any particular form would now be against public policy. At the same time President Roosevelt issued executive order 6102 forbidding the hoarding of gold coins, gold bullion and certificates. With this executive order Roosevelt ordered that most of the gold in circulation be turned in to Federal Reserve Banks across the nation under the threat of fines and 10 years imprisonment.

What the leaders at the time failed to disclose was, that with the confiscation of all gold (money) and property, that made all Americans (Spelled in Proper case) CREDITORS to the U.S. bankruptcy. Because of the passage of HJR 192 it was now illegal for Americans to pay for anything. Gold was traded for Federal Reserve notes of indebtedness which made paying for anything impossible as notes of debt do not pay for anything but delay the payment until a later date. What the government offered instead of gold was CREDIT, but they offered it to the banks, not the people

http://www.youhavetheright.com/tour3/

Congressman James Trafficant Detaling the Nature of The US Bankruptcy on the Congressional Record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek_3X2ONCx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlCs7u1ihws

we are double Mortgaged on federal Reserve notes...

https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/node/877503
[-] The following 3 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • Cedar, DaJavoo, rikster111
Like Reply
(07-09-2020, 06:32 AM)Heir Wrote: The "Rules" under a Spendthrift Trust

As previously stated there are rules, presumptions, and inferences of law revolving around the type of trust created by the Fourteenth Amendment.

Where does the concept of receiving benefits come from? Not from the Social Security Act itself, but from the philosophy behind spendthrift trusts. The Social Security Act in itself does not convey the "right to receive". The "right to receive" is conveyed under a Trust Instrument. By your actions, you have "assigned"(57)

your property rights of natural born citizenship and all that go with it to the United States Government, revoked the Express Constitutional Trust, and gave the Government a "power of appointment"(58)

when you proved that you were a United States citizen in order to receive that Number. As you read the following you should begin to recognize the "System".

A. Benefits--The "Right to Receive"

1. The Beneficiaries of a spendthrift or other support trust are entitled to the benefits conferred in accordance with the terms of the trust, express or "implied".......

2. The operation and effect of such trusts in respect to benefits are GOVERNED BY RULES AND PRINCIPLES applying to provisions for support, whether in wills, deeds, contracts, declarations of trust, or other instruments.

Rules and Principles. 26 USC and 42 USC have plenty of rules and principles.

3. Support and Spendthrift trusts are based on support contracts, and being thus PURCHASE(59) FOR A CONSIDERATION.(60)

You have probably stayed up at night trying to figure out how the Uniform Commercial Code could apply to you and just what it was that you purchased. You purchased your estate. I believe the term "selling your soul to the devil" could fit in quite nicely right now. At least in movies you get to recognize the devil for what he really is before you purchase anything from him. Let the buyer be ware.

4. The trustee under a spendthrift trust is often vested with discretion to determine the occasion or amount of support payment or other benefits or the occurrence of or compliance with conditions entitling the beneficiary to a payment or to the corpus of the estate.(61)

Does Voluntary Compliance come to mind? How about an audit?

5. In the absence of anything in the trust declaration indicating the amount of support benefit to which the beneficiary is entitled under a spendthrift or other support trust, the amount thereof is to be determined by the trustee in the light of the station in life and mode of living of the trustor and the beneficiary, the relation between them, the needs of the beneficiary, the amount that the ordinary man would provide for the support or home of the beneficiary, and other indicia of what the trustor intended as a sufficient provision for the support of the beneficiary.(62)

6. While COMPLIANCE WITH (63) or the occurrence of conditions precedent(64) and conditions subsequent (65), is a requisite to the RIGHT TO RECEIVE OR RETAIN (66) the benefits of a spendthrift trust (67) ....

7. A beneficiary of a spend thrift or other support trust generally is entitled to support or other benefit under the trust irrespective of where he resides. (68)

Observe, in Number 2 above, that the provisions for support, are governed by "Rules and Principles" in certain listed instruments. Notice that "wills" are inclusive. My perception is that it this very principle that makes the Fourteenth Amendment an "Implied" Will (69)

(codicil) aspect of the Constitution; in other words, In order to create a spendthrift trust for the incompetents, and make it lawful, the 14th Amendment has to be viewed as a will provision, because it provides charitable support for an incompetent beneficiary. The amendment cannot be viewed as a deed, contract, declaration of trust or other instrument, it must be a will provision so that it can achieve the power it does. The beneficiary obtains part of the estate but has no vested interest in order to obtain it all. He or she stands as a purchaser. (70)

Your rights are not given to you by God, you have BOUGHT them, and THAT is what makes the tax constitutional.

B. Overpayment of Benefits:

1. A beneficiary of a spendthrift trust has been required to repay an overpayment to him out of the trust. (71)

2. Federal income taxes of the beneficiary of a spendthrift trust are enforceable against his interest in the trust. (72)

Here we have the conditions of the spendthrift trust created for you under the Fourteenth Amendment, and you thought benefits were only bestowed upon you by the Social Security Act; and that compliance was imposed upon you by Title 26. Wrong! The Spendthrift Trust bestows the "Right to Receive" benefits. . . "It" creates a liability upon you to pay back to the Government the excess of benefits you have received, by way of the income tax. The so called "benefits" you receive are based upon your station in life, and gives you a "sufficient" provision for your support. Bet you thought you were the one who determined what was sufficient for your support?
________________________________________________-

Footnotes :

57. 6 Am Jur 2d Assignments '1, It is the act by which one person transfers to another, or causes to vest in another, his right of property or interest therein.... and may also be defined an executory agreement or declaration of trust....; '9, Only rights under a contract can be assigned...; '23, Most rights in property are assignable...; '24, Generally, a vested interest in a decedent's estate is assignable...;

58. 62 Am Jur 2d, Powers, '1 A power of appointment has been defined as an authority enabling one person to dispose of the interest which is vested in another. Also see: Cy Press, Power of appointment and Revocation.

59. D "Purchase" has been defined as every mode of acquisition of an estate known to the law, except that by which an heir on the death of his ancestor becomes substituted in his place as owner by operation of law. McCartee v Orphan Asylum Soc. (NY) 9 Cow 437

60. 76 Am Jur 2d '179, Number 1,2, and 3 are in direct relation to Title 42 USC and Title 26 USC.

61. 76 Am Jur 2d, Trusts, '182, This is in direct relationship to Title 26 USC and the authority given to Internal Revenue Service Agents.

62. 76 Am Jur 2d, Trusts, '184: This is in direct relation to Title 26 USC, and also shows that someone else (not you) has made a determination as to what you are to be entitled to have based upon YOUR STATION IN LIFE.

63. The "Voluntary Compliance" of the Income Tax.

64. Condition precedent makes solvency of the beneficiary a condition precedent to receipt of his benefit under the trust.

65. The terms of a trust validly may provide for termination of the trust if the beneficiary is insolvent.

66. Request for OMB Review SF 83 Re: Application for a Social Security Number (SS-5), Section 205 ©(2)(B) of the Social Security Act...Shows: "REQUIRED TO OBTAIN OR RETAIN A BENEFIT".

67. 76 Am Jur 2d, Trusts, '187 Conditions and compliance therewith.

68. 26 CFR '1.1-1(b) Citizens or residents of the United States liable to tax. In general, all citizens of the United States WHEREVER RESIDENT, and all resident alien individuals ARE LIABLE TO THE INCOME TAX. ; 76 Am Jur 2d, Trusts, '188 Place of support.

69. Despite the fact that the Government does not have testamentary powers, I am of the opinion that somewhere along the line "they" interpreted it in that manner. The Constitution may also have been probated unbeknownst to us.

70. . At common law land may be acquired only by descent or by purchase. When a person takes as heir at law he does so by descent, but when he acquires title by his own act or agreement he is a purchaser. Thus, the term "purchaser" is applied in this sense to a person who takes a title to land otherwise than by descent, and irrespective of whether he has given consideration for the conveyance. 23 Am jur 2d Descent and Distribution '3

71. . Corkery v Dorsey, 223 Mass 97, 111 NE 795.

This is the purpose for the 1040 Form. All that funny money (Federal Reserve Notes) floating around represents the estate of the spendthrift trust.

72. United States v Dallas Nat. Band (CA5 Tex) 152, conformed to (DC Tex) 67 F Supp 573, revd on other grounds (CA5 Tex) 164 F2d 489

CONgress will gladly tell you that they need all that money and you can make it if you really try on just mere peanuts.
[-] The following 3 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Cedar, DaJavoo, Wingsprint
Like Reply
they already broke that trust looooongg ago, and a majority of the people just go along with it.  so it's w/e  now i guess  1dunno1
[-] The following 4 users Like Skyrison's post:
  • Cedar, DaJavoo, Heir, rikster111
Like Reply
(09-11-2020, 08:29 AM)Skyrison Wrote: they already broke that trust looooongg ago, and a majority of the people just go along with it.  so it's w/e  now i guess  1dunno1

Indeed , the Trust Responsibilities have been abrogated long ago . At least the Individual Responsibility and Duty has been side stepped .

Small problem for Them in just getting out of it though . Public Oaffish Ills take an Oath of Office . This is Binding in Contract Law , even without a Subscribed Acknowledgment in the Public Record , which is also Required .

Government Actors side step by Claiming Their Actions are Extra . Extra Legal or Extra Constitutional . That is Without Ruling Authority . Thanks to Messrs. . Nixon and Regan for bringing these Terms of Art to My attention .

The Extra is the edge of a Legal / Illegal coin flip . Has grown out of proportion into a rod shape .

To Be an Extra Constitutional Action without Consequence , the Action must be Truly without Ruling Authority .

This doesn 't wash where the Trust Nature of the Constitution is involved . Once that realty is grasped , any Extra Constitutional Action becomes Fraud on the Contract / Oath . This can lead to Violation of Trust Actions by an Injured Party and everything an Oaffish Ill has amassed can be taken in Reparation for Breach of Trust .

The Trust Resides in the Individual Oaffish Ill . Once Breached , that Individual is without Clean Hands , at the very least .

[Image: pMCg5Eu.jpg]

The Only Dictionary needed to Comprehend the Constitution .

http://webstersdictionary1828.com/

[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply
Heir
You are a very intelligent person who obviously has studied law and knows a lot about the nuances of legal words and terms.
Therefore, and you may have discussed this in the past - so forgive me if that is the case, what is your Constitutional understanding of the term Natural Born Citizen with regards to Vattel's Law of Nations and the understanding thereby of the writers of the Constitution?
Thank you.
[-] The following 2 users Like Guest's post:
  • DaJavoo, Heir
(09-11-2020, 11:25 AM)Guest Wrote: Heir
You are a very intelligent person who obviously has studied law and knows a lot about the nuances of legal words and terms.
Therefore, and you may have discussed this in the past - so forgive me if that is the case, what is your Constitutional understanding of the term Natural Born Citizen with regards to Vattel's Law of Nations and the understanding thereby of the writers of the Constitution?
Thank you.

I 'll need to come back to this . The Fence Crew just showed up and I gotta cut some metal for Them .

Like Reply
(09-11-2020, 08:29 AM)Skyrison Wrote: they already broke that trust looooongg ago, and a majority of the people just go along with it.  so it's w/e  now i guess  1dunno1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCX5JJwkZhU
Like Reply