Wear Your Damn Mask!!
(12-08-2020, 02:49 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 02:47 AM)Debauchery Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 02:32 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote: @Debauchery is part of the GILF community now...  Chuckle
I've been a grandma for years, before I was 40. My children don't have any kids but my stepson and stepdaughter do.

I just love it how this forum is filled with milfs and gilfs  Daydream
I like boobies.
[-] The following 2 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Elric, last one
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/DanAndros/status/135...4181371904
[-] The following 3 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Capslock, ELIAKIM, Elric
Like Reply
What people who wear their mask look like:

[Image: 6C7218667-hth-130503-pacifier-baby.today-inline-med.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Apache54, Debauchery
Like Reply
(02-03-2021, 01:30 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: What people who wear their mask look like:

[Image: 6C7218667-hth-130503-pacifier-baby.today-inline-med.jpg]

just wait and see what the double masks look like! LOL

They are now talking wearing 2 masks. HA HA

I think this is more of a sheeple test to see how gullible they really are. ANYONE who has any IQ and a mind of their own knows that statement from the top official is BOGUS and shows how stupid they must think we are.
Like Reply
[Image: wclunLP.jpg]
Like Reply
I've got an exempt leaflet printed out from the British government website, they can't force us to wear a mask or explain why we don't have to wear one. My neighbour talked me into getting a badge to wear yesterday so I bought two. One for me and one for my 71 year old friend. She's refused to wear a mask too. £2 they were, £2 the price of freedom.  Chuckle 

Then if you cross reference with the bible, the last two coins are mentioned. The numeric of two is important. 

Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply
Quote:The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) latest order, requiring individuals to wear masks when using public transportation or residing in transportation hubs, will be “further enforced by other federal authorities,” the agency announced in its order, which went into effect this week.
Under the order, individuals are required to wear masks while using public transportation, which includes “awaiting, boarding, disembarking, or traveling on airplanes, ships, ferries, trains, subways, buses, taxis, and ride-shares as they are traveling into, within, or out of the United States and U.S. territories,” per the CDC.
“People must also wear masks while at transportation hubs (e.g., airports, bus or ferry terminals, train and subway stations, seaports) and other locations where people board public transportation in the United States and U.S. territories,” the agency said, encouraging the “operators of public conveyances” to enforce the requirement to the best of their abilities.
Quote:“Persons who are vomiting should remove the mask until vomiting ceases,” the order states.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...thorities/
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 2 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • ELIAKIM, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
Jptdknpa This is good.

https://twitter.com/tweettruth2me/status...3055840261
[-] The following 3 users Like -RG-'s post:
  • ELIAKIM, MysticPizza, Oldcynic
Like Reply
ALEX JONES COMMENTS ON SENATOR PAUL'S MASK PREDICTIONS
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wing-ed's post:
  • Hot Nickles
Like Reply
(02-03-2021, 04:20 PM)-RG- Wrote: Jptdknpa This is good.

https://twitter.com/tweettruth2me/status...3055840261
2021 is a rock star year, a year for trail blazing. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply