Let's discuss aliens (Old School CT stuff)
(07-20-2020, 08:06 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 07:32 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 07:20 PM)Nightstalker2.0 Wrote: It's said, that aliens are involved with the Government's now. That we share "experiments" with them for certain advances. ie, cellphone technology and fiber optics. I also remember some years ago, reading about how aliens that were in US "custody, revealed how the Earth was a failed experiment. That the planet was a "prison planet".  That we were warned about returning to the moon. (If we actually went).  Thus the reason for not returning.

The moon is occupied and heavily guarded.
And yep, I do believe this is a prison planet.

I also believe this is a prison planet.
I believe Jesus' mission was to teach us how to escape this prison planet.

I thought that the first time I saw Hieronymus Bosch's Ascent of the Blessed:

[Image: 300px-Hieronymus_Bosch_013.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, hannah, K1ll_R06U3, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(07-20-2020, 06:34 PM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: Is there any evidence for the giants mentioned in the Bible?

More questions than answers I'm afraid......

https://www.gotquestions.org/giants-in-the-Bible.html

I do believe we are not alone.

YES,

I have seen the bones and a mummified body and the caves and furniture made for BIG people. Giants did exist.
[-] The following 10 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Aquarius, BirdLady2, DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, Ghost Shadow, hannah, Hero Protagonist, LucyBarnable, SiDDriX
Like Reply
...(A tiny squirrel with a makeshift spaceman's helmet comes jumping in. His antennas bounce joyfully as he skids to a sudden stop. He squeaks, then makes a complete direction change and departs...)...

"Squirrel can opine?"

Chuckle
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like PresidentElectSquirrel's post:
  • Apache54, Dangerously Nameless, K1ll_R06U3, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
Saw some strange shit a the National Training Center (Ft Irwin California) - next door to China Lake and about 100 miles west of Area 51.
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave ...
[-] The following 3 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Apache54, Dangerously Nameless, SiDDriX
Like Reply
Question 
I personally think that the idea that we humans on earth are the only intelligent life in the universe is retarded.  Narcissistic to say the least.

I'm also wondering of we have inter-dimensional visitors.  This would explain some things.  

If there are other dimensions especially parallel dimensions it would explain a few things.

What if when our physical body dies, our soul, spirit and energy goes to another dimension? 

Then we get recycled back to the old dimension that we were in, and we start over?  When I was very young I had many past life dreams.

Have any of our friends read "The Urantia Book"?  I have a hard back copy from the 1970's.  It is quite thought provoking.

I did not mean to be this lengthy!

Heartflowers
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 9 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, hannah, K1ll_R06U3, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, TXmimi
Like Reply
Think about the "jump" in technology in the 1940's !
We went from radio tubes to transistors 
Night vision from ambient light was "invented"
Television was coming unto its own
Velcro was "invented"
The first real computer was "invented"

Sure this was the "WWII" era and inventions were made - but a lot of inventions came "out of the blue".
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave ...
[-] The following 11 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Apache54, atabrigade, Capslock, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, hannah, K1ll_R06U3, Nightstalker2.0, Oldcynic, phxsparks, PickleSnout
Like Reply
(07-20-2020, 10:36 PM)phxsparks Wrote: I personally think that the idea that we humans on earth are the only intelligent life in the universe is retarded.  Narcissistic to say the least.

I'm also wondering of we have inter-dimensional visitors.  This would explain some things.  

If there are other dimensions especially parallel dimensions it would explain a few things.

What if when our physical body dies, our soul, spirit and energy goes to another dimension? 

Then we get recycled back to the old dimension that we were in, and we start over?  When I was very young I had many past life dreams.

Have any of our friends read "The Urantia Book"?  I have a hard back copy from the 1970's.  It is quite thought provoking.

Heartflowers

I totally believe that when our physical body dies, our soul (spirit and energy) goes to another dimension.  

I've had many past life dreams too.  I really do NOT want to come back here again!  

If you read my last post, you can see my opinions on what I believe.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 8 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Apache54, DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, hannah, K1ll_R06U3, phxsparks, PickleSnout
Like Reply
I watched 2 ufo's that were close to me one night for 2.5 hours. There was shit going on that is impossible, including moving miles so fast I didn't see it. I think they knew I was watching, as they gave me a special performance. Only one of the craft was involved. It came several miles right up to the edge of the hill behind my house. No sound at all, and it lit up the whole area from me to it, maybe 300 yards, it got brighter and brighter the closer it got. We were socked in cloud cover, as we had had 8 inches of snow that day. March 11, 2011. Anyway, My jaw was on the floor, and suddenly it was dark, and the ufo was miles north, quicker than you can blink. Then it slowly moved across the sky, back to it's original position. Don't ask me how, but they knew I was watching! Hmmm, 3-11-11 could be read as 322? 1dunno1
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] The following 10 users Like bigD111's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, FlyoverCountry, hannah, Hero Protagonist, K1ll_R06U3, PickleSnout
Like Reply
(07-20-2020, 10:47 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: Think about the "jump" in technology in the 1940's !
We went from radio tubes to transistors 
Night vision from ambient light was "invented"
Television was coming unto its own
Velcro was "invented"
The first real computer was "invented"

Sure this was the "WWII" era and inventions were made - but a lot of inventions came "out of the blue".

They learned LOTS from the Roswell crash, among them was fiber optics,

Also i know a person (several) whom had relatives at the Base in Roswell and said the bodies were real, they saw them for themselves as well as parts of the craft.
[-] The following 9 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Aquarius, bigD111, DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Grendelmort, K1ll_R06U3, PickleSnout
Like Reply
(07-20-2020, 11:10 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 10:36 PM)phxsparks Wrote: I personally think that the idea that we humans on earth are the only intelligent life in the universe is retarded.  Narcissistic to say the least.

Heartflowers

I totally believe that when our physical body dies, our soul (spirit and energy) goes to another dimension.  

I've had many past life dreams too.  I really do NOT want to come back here again!  

If you read my last post, you can see my opinions on what I believe.

@Aquarius, is it possible that this dimension we are in, is actually the hell that that the bible describes?

If this is hell, it must mean that I was naughty in a previous life.
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 8 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, atabrigade, bigD111, DaDa, Dangerously Nameless, hannah, K1ll_R06U3
Like Reply