The lost global civilization. (Updated) Forbidden history
Information 
The idea of an ancient highly advanced civilization that was destroyed in some sort of global cataclysm has been a long time obsession of mine.
I also believe that there are certain groups in the world who have knowledge about this period in human history and who have been actively  covering it up.

I'll be adding to the thread whenever I have time available or some new information presents itself.

Graham Hancock is a great source of information,  though I disagree with him on a few key points..
I think they were more advanced than he is willing to give them credit, and if they were..
I don't think they were entirely killed off. 

If we were confronted with an impending global scale cataclysmic event, I wouldn't be surprised if certain elite groups fractured off to form a break away civilization  and left the rest of us here to die.
Like Reply
The Ancient Structures at Tiahuanaco

They are arguably the oldest and most baffling ruins on the face of the Earth. It is hard to imagine how they did not come to be known as one of the wonders of the world like the Great Pyramid of Giza which, although spectacular, pale in comparison to the ruins of Puma Punku in Tiahuanaco, South America.

The ruins of Puma Punku are one of four structures in the ancient city of Tiahuanaco. The other three structures are the Akapana Pyramid, the Kalasasaya Platform, and the Subterranean Temple. Even with modern-day technology and information, these structures defy logic and confound those who seek to solve the mysteries that lie within them..

destruction..

Not only is there evidence to support the claim of a cataclysmic flood, but there is even evidence to support the theory that people once lived there before such a flood even occurred. The suspected flood could have happened somewhere around 12,000 years ago, and there is scientific evidence of tools, bones, and other material within flood alluvia, which suggests that a civilized people were there prior to any flood. Other evidence, including carvings of bearded people that are not Andean, has been recorded throughout the area.

Could the ruins of Puma Punku be evidence of a long-lost civilization?

It is.. highly unlikely that any of the stones in Puma Punku were cut using ancient stone-cutting techniques, at least not those that we are aware of.

The stones in Puma Punku are made up of granite and diorite, and the only stone that is harder that those two, is the diamond. If the people who built this place cut these stones using stone cutting techniques, then they would had to have used diamond tools.

If they didn't use diamonds to cut these stones, then what did they use?

Not only were these stones really hard to cut, but they are also extremely heavy. One of these stone ruins weighs in at about 800 tons! These are big stones, and they are really heavy. The nearest quarry is at least 10 miles away from the site of the ruins. How in the world did these people move these blocks that weighed many tons, and how were they able to form a structure with them?

The stones interlocked like lego, and were connected by pouring molten metal into carved grooves.

And yet, were somehow blown apart and thrown around like toy blocks.

[Image: hVTWSoM.jpg][Image: HQdlWgx.jpg]

[Image: AxUerHN.png]

From puma punku
[-] The following 16 users Like Echo's post:
  • , BirdLady2, Capslock, Cedar, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, FlyoverCountry, LucyBarnable, Oldcynic, Pure Rock Fury, RedListVet, Rodent, Sassy, snowglobe, WhiteAngel, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Their ancient stone works used a method of placement which made the structures essentially earthquake proof.

[Image: rnxzac0.jpg][Image: eWGLRdJ.gif]
[-] The following 13 users Like Echo's post:
  • bigD111, BirdLady2, Capslock, Cedar, Elric, LucyBarnable, Oldcynic, RedListVet, Rodent, Sassy, snowglobe, WhiteAngel, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Compared to these ancient stone work , we look like primitives..[Image: aolpzl1.jpg]

We struggle to move stones the size of a van, when it is claimed ancient primitive peoples were capable of moving pre-cut  stones often times hundreds of miles..

[Image: e0cRyem.jpg][Image: VH1IH0P.jpg][Image: u0QybkT.jpg]
  • , bigD111, BirdLady2, Capslock, Cedar, Elric, FlyoverCountry, LucyBarnable, Nekro, Oldcynic, RedListVet, Rodent, Sassy, snowglobe, WhiteAngel, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Regardless of how they were wiped out, who suppresses the truth about our history are the masters who enslave us today through religion and fear politics.
Drifting through this boundlessness
This madness of our own making

Sound our dire reveille
Rouse all from our apathy
Lest we
Cease to be
[-] The following 15 users Like Nekro's post:
  • , bigD111, BirdLady2, Capslock, Cedar, Echo, Elric, Ghost Shadow, LucyBarnable, Oldcynic, RedListVet, Rodent, Sassy, snowglobe, Wingsprint
Like Reply
We give primitive people credit for building these wonders.
 A common occurrence in many of these ancient sites is what we find more sophisticated megalithic ruins below more primitive stone work such as is found with the Inca ,  but both are attributed to the same culture.
[Image: AruDEym.jpg]
[-] The following 12 users Like Echo's post:
  • , bigD111, BirdLady2, Capslock, Cedar, LucyBarnable, Nekro, Oldcynic, Rodent, Sassy, snowglobe, Wingsprint
Like Reply
I love these threads  Heartflowers
She became the abyss~Nova Rockaeller
[-] The following 15 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • bigD111, BirdLady2, Cedar, Echo, FlyoverCountry, jedijuju, LucyBarnable, Nekro, Oldcynic, RedListVet, Rodent, Sassy, snowglobe, WhiteAngel, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(09-12-2019, 06:57 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: I love these threads  Heartflowers

Heartflowers
[-] The following 6 users Like Echo's post:
  • bigD111, Cedar, MysticPizza, Rodent, Sassy, Wingsprint
Like Reply
This boulder below is one of the larger modern day stones moved.
[Image: E0gBoHh.jpg][Image: 2WTz2Si.jpg][Image: PCWk3ef.jpg]

for modern man to move this modest 340 ton boulder..(compared to countless ancient monolithic stones, which were sometimes in excess of 2000 tons and moved finished) took over 5 years of planning, Their 295 ft long (90 m) rig is powered by two 600 hp tractors and has several pivot points along its length alog with 22 radio-controlled dollies to help negotiate curves.

All of this planning and technology was required to move a single stone, while we are taught ancient peoples were 
Able to accomplish significantly more difficult tasks using primitive tools such as ropes, sleds and cutting tools like the ones seen below.

[Image: 9CZZU6q.jpg]

How do hand tools cut and shape stones such as this?

[Image: QCgSq0M.jpg][Image: iowGxvG.jpg][Image: rv2j2CT.jpg]

Examine the scooping marks on the stone below, similar tool marks can be found in temples and quarries across the globe, i will get back to that later.
[Image: cdPeBdY.png]
[-] The following 12 users Like Echo's post:
  • , bigD111, BirdLady2, Capslock, Cedar, Elric, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Rodent, Sassy, Wingsprint
Like Reply
This here is a modern day core drill
[Image: oHonQ1K.jpg]

Using it, we are able to drill a hole in which  the core remains intact attached to the rock, with  a violent strike the core is broken off, showing telltale fragments still attached at the end.
The one below is a random modern day example .

[Image: ylNMpFw.jpg][Image: joLvZMt.jpg]

Now take a look at these ancient drill holes (below)and tell me how they were done ?
Pay close attention to the spiral grooves caused as the drill passed into the rock.
[Image: 3ixJUnm.jpg][Image: 3Izc7Th.jpg][Image: aynYUbf.jpg]
  • , bigD111, BirdLady2, Capslock, Cedar, cynically absurd, Elric, LucyBarnable, Nekro, Oldcynic, RedListVet, Rodent, Sassy, Thedudeabides, WhiteAngel, Wingsprint
Like Reply