2020 Election Aftermath - Counter Coup, Civil War or Revolution?
U.S. COMMUNIST PARTY ENDORSES JOE BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/08...president/

https://revcom.us/

At this critical hour, every appropriate means of non-violent action must be utilized to remove this regime from power. And if, in spite of mass protest demanding the removal of the Trump/Pence regime, this regime remains in power when it is time for voting, then—without placing fundamental reliance on this—using all appropriate means to work for the removal of this regime must include voting against Trump (assuming the election is actually held). To be clear, this means not a “protest vote” for some candidate who has no chance of winning, but actually voting for the Democratic Party candidate, Biden, in order to effectively vote against Trump.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ravenage's post:
  • =42
Like Reply
Friend in California received all these ballots for people who don’t live at her address, voter fraud never happens..  Eyeroll

[Image: UoWiudc.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ~mc~'s post:
  • =42, T-Dub
Like Reply
Also a countdown to Civil War 2.0

The Left went nuts and destroyed shops, burned cars and screamed at the sky when Trump won last time.
This time after 4 years of instigating violence from the media, there will be a war.
TPTB want it that way.
The DNC  are throwing this election by running Biden.  They WANT a war.  They DON'T WANT to win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • MysticPizza
Biden won't go to Milwaukee to accept nomination from the DNC for president.

Convention speakers won't be going to Milwaukee either.

Ratcheting up the covid scare...
[-] The following 2 users Like Ravenage's post:
  • =42, Kraut
Like Reply
90 Days...

A lot of funny business already with vote by mail. Which states have legally changed to mail in ballots?

Oregon is already vote by mail, so no change necessary.

Reminder for those of us in Oregon... Check your voter registration. A lot of people had their party affiliation mysteriously changed prior to the mid terms!
Like Reply
(08-05-2020, 10:26 AM)Guest Wrote: Also a countdown to Civil War 2.0

The Left went nuts and destroyed shops, burned cars and screamed at the sky when Trump won last time.
This time after 4 years of instigating violence from the media, there will be a war.
TPTB want it that way.
The DNC  are throwing this election by running Biden.  They WANT a war.  They DON'T WANT to win.

There are still several ways things could play out between now and the election.

Consider the possibility of the Dems fraudulently electing Biden. Any action to undo a rigged election will result in a shit storm!

Either way, I'm afraid there's gonna be some scary shit going down post election!
Like Reply
Bringing this discussion over from the  Q thread. Please read the Atlantic article linked below.

I propose we do our own war gaming on how this election is going to play out.

More to come....

Quote:=42 Wrote:[/url]
Here's one from the crazy idea dept....

What if the Dems stealing the election is as simple as MSM falsely reporting results?

Quote:
LQQKY Wrote: Wrote:
(Today, 06:24 Wrote:
(Today, 05:22 PM)Hickory Wrote: Wrote:It took my breath away when I first read this. If they reported fake results, and POTUS said, "No, that's incorrect!" , the dems would scream that Trump was refusing to leave the White House, just like they predicted!

But I believe that a huge percentage of the population no longer gets their news from MSM and most will watch results online, instead. That will remove the possibility for all except those who won't believe, regardless!

You get where I was going with this! POTUS contests (fake) results, MSM goes nuts, this creates a bit of a smokescreen and buys some time for (rogue?) CIA operatives & corrupted election officials (they already have in place) to make sure they have the  numbers they want in the places they need. They always seem to need more time for election funny business (think Broward County Florida). Also, they would probably call for the UN to get involved and we know what side they are on. They've already been pushing the narrative of every vote should count, even if it is not received by deadline. 

If even half of the crime and corruption of the globalist DS that we've been discussing for the last 3+ years is true, then this election is all or nothing for them and I expect that they will stop at nothing to prevent Trump's second term. Their lives depend on it!
Since they usually do a study .. here is one on the election.

[url=https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/07/how-2020-election-could-go-wrong/614842/]https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv...ng/614842/

Where the System May Break
A war-game exercise simulating the 2020 election unmasked some key vulnerabilities.
July 31, 2020

So much BS in that article to digest (some of it is almost comical). I read the bottom line to be that they are creating the narrative that the only way for Trump to win is for him to cheat/steal the election and failing that he will contest the election and refuse to step down.
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lz8-5hZeM

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/46-m...gibberish/
[-] The following 2 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • =42, Kraut
Like Reply
November 3rd right? 3 x 11= 33
Many things happen in life that make you wiser, gentler, smarter. Life is a good teacher.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ironhide's post:
  • =42
Like Reply
89 Days...

So, lets begin war gaming the 2020 Election.

What do you think are the possible scenarios that will play out in the Presidential race?

Will Dem's be successful in instituting mail in ballots nation wide?

Do Dem's only need mail in voting in key swing states to successfully manipulate the outcome?

What methods will they use to change the votes?

How can election fraud in mail in voting be prevented?
Like Reply