Herman Cain has died.. merged
Cain was among the highest-profile public figures in the United States to have died from Covid-19. A 74-year-old survivor of stage 4 colon cancer, Cain had been a business executive and the board chairman of a branch of Kansas City's Federal Reserve Bank before moving into Republican politics and eventually becoming a presidential candidate.
[Image: a8a064.gif]Load Error

Last year, President Donald Trump briefly considered picking Cain as his nominee to join the Federal Reserve Board. Cain remained a vocal supporter of Trump's after his nomination was withdrawn, and he attended the president's controversial reelection rally in Oklahoma in June, shortly before being diagnosed with the coronavirus.
Dan Calabrese, who edited Cain's website and had written about his colleague's diagnosis did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for additional comment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/...ocid=ientp
[-] The following 7 users Like atabrigade's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Elric, HomelessPatriot, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, WNC
Like Reply
Well... crap.

Herman Cain has died "after being diagnosed with Covid-19", according to Fox news.

No link yet, just saw it on TV as I was walking past. It's not on the web site yet.

He was my candidate until the Great O decided he was too much of a threat and destroyed his life.

Rest you well, Sir.

Heartflowers
Anyone who says Awoman after Amen is Amoron!
[-] The following 11 users Like Kamchatka's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, HomelessPatriot, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, Talon, Wingsprint, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
holy fuck....wow :( too bad! i voted for him and he was "My guy" 

wow..rip.  i hope people start taking this virus more serious
- I choose to reject modern society -
[-] The following 4 users Like Skyrison's post:
  • Apache54, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, WNC
Like Reply
Candle
[Image: XhIy8dz.jpg][Image: OGlXtJa.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like PresidentElectSquirrel's post:
  • Apache54, Dangerously Nameless, WNC
Like Reply
(07-30-2020, 10:17 AM)Skyrison Wrote: holy fuck....wow :( too bad! i voted for him and he was "My guy" 

I think it's called targeting.  Gotta remove the people who might be on Trump's team and not on the dark side.
[-] The following 6 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Apache54, Dangerously Nameless, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sassy, WNC
Like Reply
Oh FFS the left is already saying it was due to him attending a Trump rally.

I wouldn't put it past the left if someone in their party killed him in the hospital...on purpose!
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 11 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Elric, FlyoverCountry, HomelessPatriot, Oldcynic, PickleSnout, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sassy, SouthernBelle, WNC
Like Reply
(07-30-2020, 10:24 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 10:17 AM)Skyrison Wrote: holy fuck....wow :( too bad! i voted for him and he was "My guy" 

I think it's called targeting.  Gotta remove the people who might be on Trump's team and not on the dark side.

^^THIS 100%^^
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 5 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Apache54, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, WNC
Like Reply

[-] The following 2 users Like Guest's post:
  • Apache54, WNC
they killed him...as soon as he went on ventilator...

looked like he was gonna get better then died suddenly.....don't go to the hospital....

the whole AMA is in on it....
[-] The following 12 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • Apache54, Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, Elric, HomelessPatriot, Kadosh, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sassy, SouthernBelle, Wing-ed, WNC
Like Reply
(07-30-2020, 10:27 AM)Guest Wrote:

...Or the Left will murder you if you don't!
Especially if you are Trump Backer!!

Notice how NONE of the many celebrities who claimed to have it are dead?

I am asking for a full investigation on Mr. Cain's death.
[-] The following 9 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • Aquarius, Elric, Hero Protagonist, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, PresidentElectSquirrel, Sassy, SouthernBelle, WNC
Like Reply