I got stung by a Wasp.
like a fuckin bullet to the soul.

He will live in wasp heaven. fullfilling his purpose.

What was my purpose?

Yea tomorrow I will burn his nest into oblivion,,,

I give him credit. It felt like a piece of hot re=bar,

No I will win.
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 10:37 PM)Highlander Wrote: like a fuckin bullet to the soul.

He will live in wasp heaven. fullfilling his purpose.

What was my purpose?

Yea tomorrow I will burn his nest into oblivion,,,

I give him credit. It felt like a piece of hot re=bar,

No I will win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm-Y9idMMQ4
[-] Liked by:
  • Arkan_Ted, TheOrderofChaos, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
You gotta pull your pants down and destroy their hive with your pecker. Swing at the hive and beat the hive to death with your pecker. They'll be sorry that they ever fucked with you
No naughty, no guns
Like Reply
Oh for crying out loud, put on your big boy kilt and deal with it !
I've lost count how many times wasps/bees have stung me - not to mention the 2 Brown Recluse spider bites and 4 Scorpion stings.

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body...."
"You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Swann, because you are in one."
Like Reply
I had one land on my sunglasses and tried to sting my eyeball, but I was quicker and only got stung in my eyelid.  V6sRZf4
[-] Liked by:
  • Grendelmort, Max Gravity, TheOrderofChaos, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 11:10 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: Oh for crying out loud, put on your big boy kilt and deal with it !
I've lost count how many times wasps/bees have stung me - not to mention the 2 Brown Recluse spider bites and 4 Scorpion stings.

Chuckle Chuckle Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 11:23 PM)Highlander Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 11:10 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: Oh for crying out loud, put on your big boy kilt and deal with it !

Chuckle Chuckle Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm
been stung before,,,,tryin to make different kind of point,
[-] Liked by:
  • Grendelmort, TheOrderofChaos, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 11:14 PM)Weasel Keeper Wrote: I had one land on my sunglasses and tried to sting my eyeball, but I was quicker and only got stung in my eyelid.  V6sRZf4

If a wasp tried to do that to me, I'd capture it and find the smallest dildo I can possibly find and fuck it to death
No naughty, no guns
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 11:26 PM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 11:14 PM)Weasel Keeper Wrote: I had one land on my sunglasses and tried to sting my eyeball, but I was quicker and only got stung in my eyelid.  V6sRZf4

If a wasp tried to do that to me, I'd capture it and find the smallest dildo I can possibly find and fuck it to death
Or just feed it to a Praying Mantis. Popnana
[-] Liked by:
  • MysticPizza, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 11:26 PM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote:

Lmao

Drinks
Got A Problem With My Dog ?
[-] Liked by:
  • Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply