Reward offered for information on who put 'Trump 2020' sticker on bear
A local group of activists is outraged after a black bear was recently seen in Asheville with a political sticker on its collar.

"Help Asheville Bears" (HAB) is offering a $5,000 reward for anyone who can find out who put a 'Trump 2020' sticker on the bear’s collar.
Sheila Chapman tells News 13 the black bear wandered onto her front porch in North Asheville on July 31 when she noticed something colorful on its collar.

She says bear sightings have become pretty common in her area, but she grabbed her phone to take pictures of the sticker.

"We have so many places in this world to put stickers and express our political views," Chapman says. "Using a wild animal for that is cruel and inhuman. It’s not OK."

After spotting it, she reached out to HAB. A spokesperson for the organization says this is not the first time a bear was spotted in Asheville with a political sticker on its caller.

https://wlos.com/news/local/reward-offer...er-on-bear

2020 is sooo weird.
Like Reply
Poor Karlyn..

She thinks the bear noticed the sticker.

V6sRZf4
Got A Problem With My Dog ?
Like Reply
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, MysticPizza, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
Sounds like that woman suffers from TDS and the Karenovirus.

[Image: QL1BAlA.jpg]
[Image: 2ydPCrq.png] “There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read." -Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
Like Reply
(08-02-2020, 10:08 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Sounds like that woman suffers from TDS and the Karenovirus.

35 years of living in SF tells me that, That's A Guy.. or a Trans "pick your gender".

V6sRZf4
Got A Problem With My Dog ?
Like Reply
(08-02-2020, 03:11 PM)Max Gravity Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 10:08 AM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Sounds like that woman suffers from TDS and the Karenovirus.

35 years of living in SF tells me that, That's A Guy.. or a Trans "pick your gender".

V6sRZf4

Hahaha! It's Bernie Sanders! Chuckle
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Max Gravity, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(08-02-2020, 12:04 AM)Max Gravity Wrote: Poor Karlyn..

She thinks the bear noticed the sticker.

V6sRZf4

Lmao

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you;
that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things,
may abound to every good work."

II Corinthians 9:8 7:14

[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, Deplorably-Nameless, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
I don't know who did it, but it's a nice touch! Jptdknpa

Especially since the activists got their panties in a twist! Cheer Cheer Cheer
Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Heir, MysticPizza, Talon, TheOrderofChaos, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Stinks of HOAX - who gets that up close and personal with a bear that is not sedated?
"I don't know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!"

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, bigD111, Deplorably-Nameless, Heir, MysticPizza, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply
(08-02-2020, 03:43 PM)Munchaab Wrote: Stinks of HOAX - who gets that up close and personal with a bear that is not sedated?

Yeah, no one! Well, I knew blacks were coming over to Trumps side! Wink
[-] Liked by:
  • Apache54, Deplorably-Nameless, Munchaab, MysticPizza, TheOrderofChaos
Like Reply