Chinese style social credit system incoming,
step one.. encourage citizens to "snitch" on their own people..

https://youtu.be/_gDKq-KW0mU
[-] The following 3 users Like Echo's post:
  • Capnron, San Azulito, WNC
Like Reply
The masks are part of this.
[-] The following 4 users Like Echo's post:
  • Capnron, Capslock, Kraut, WNC
Like Reply
Covering up the real criminals by making the innocents wear masks...

Good grief Charlie Brown.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Capnron, WNC
Like Reply
(08-15-2020, 12:28 AM)Echo Wrote: The masks are part of this.
No.  the masks are for a virus outbreak.  stuff like this was in the works with or without the masks.  the left has been at this kind of shit for a while now.  do not mistaken measures during a virus, with radical leftists wanting to destroy the united states.  they are two different things.  and I think those on the right shouldn't get caught on the anti mask thing or things AGAINST the virus.  why? because it takes focus away from what the left is trying to achieve.  and they are achieving it more and more, while people on the right bicker and fight about masks lol.  

they are two separate issues. dont let one misdirect you from the TRUE enemy and fight
Like Reply
(08-15-2020, 08:29 AM)Skyrison Wrote:
No.  the masks are for a virus outbreak.  stuff like this was in the works with or without the masks.  the left has been at this kind of shit for a while now.  do not mistaken measures during a virus, with radical leftists wanting to destroy the united states.  they are two different things.  and I think those on the right shouldn't get caught on the anti mask thing or things AGAINST the virus.  why? because it takes focus away from what the left is trying to achieve.  and they are achieving it more and more, while people on the right bicker and fight about masks lol.  

they are two separate issues. dont let one misdirect you from the TRUE enemy and fight
Fair enough. I just find it silly how they are enforcing masks now, after the first wave has passed in most areas.
We have had 2 people sick in my county since the outbreak started and nobody for months.

I thought we were going to go the route of herd immunity, slowing the spread so as to not overwhelm the medical system. Shouldnt the masks be a temporary measure when the outbreak is firing up in an area, and restrictions eased as the spread slows? 

My point being is that this is probably going to with us forever like the cold and flu, so do we keep wearing masks forever ? Or just untill the spread slows to a trickle in an area, because it's only been a few cases here as I've said..
Like Reply
So , finally got clued why the County Seat and main supply area was all masked and cityish last week .

Had a Covid " Death " . First one around here so far .

Hill Billies . . .

Facepalm

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
Like Reply
(08-15-2020, 03:23 PM)Echo Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 08:29 AM)Skyrison Wrote:

Fair enough. I just find it silly how they are enforcing masks now, after the first wave has passed in most areas.
We have had 2 people sick in my county since the outbreak started and nobody for months.

I thought we were going to go the route of herd immunity, slowing the spread so as to not overwhelm the medical system. Shouldnt the masks be a temporary measure when the outbreak is firing up in an area, and restrictions eased as the spread slows? 

My point being is that this is probably going to with us forever like the cold and flu, so do we keep wearing masks forever ? Or just untill the spread slows to a trickle in an area, because it's only been a few cases here as I've said..
well...it is shown, with data backing it up, that in countries they DO wear masks during the height of cold/flu seasons...they have much less people getting sick and/or dying, than countries that do not.  the mask mandates should have happened back in feb or march tbh with you.  that's what I always thought.  fuck what the cdc thinks also lol.  they are bipolar.  when they told people "masks don't help" that was flat out the wrong thing to do.  we could have already kicked this thing's ass hardcore by now, just like in germany and stuff..if we just took measures much sooner
Like Reply