Destruction of Sports ...
(08-29-2020, 10:33 AM)bigD111 Wrote: They sure have lost my support!  Just shut up and play the game ffs!  Spoiled brats!    Ham
some of them can't even play properly, and they STILL get millions....

i wish i could do that
[-] The following 4 users Like Skyrison's post:
  • bigD111, Nightstalker2.0, Pope Trollalittle, Wingsprint
Like Reply
NFL To Write ‘End Racism’ And ‘It Takes All Of Us’ In End Zones

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3879937/posts

It was reported last week that the NFL would allow social justice messaging on their helmets. Now, we learn that the NFL will put social justice messaging in the end zones as well. On a Tuesday afternoon conference call, Commissioner Roger Goodell said that the league will write “End Racism” “It Takes All of Us,” in the end zones this season. “The NFL stands with the black community, the players, clubs and fans confronting systemic racism. We will not relent in our work,” Goodell said. The NFL made headlines last week when several teams canceled or postponed practices amid the...
[-] The following 3 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • John, Pope Trollalittle, San Azulito
Like Reply
NBA Ratings In Free Fall After Brief Boycott

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3880111/posts

The NBA’s ratings are in an inexplicable free fall after a brief player-led boycott last week.

the goal is to bankrupt the whitey owners so Jay z can buy everything and be in control...

just forget sports....its destroyed....
  • Capslock, John, San Azulito
Like Reply
(09-02-2020, 09:18 AM)Wingsprint Wrote: NBA Ratings In Free Fall After Brief Boycott

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3880111/posts

The NBA’s ratings are in an inexplicable free fall after a brief player-led boycott last week.

the goal is to bankrupt the whitey owners so Jay z can buy everything and be in control...

just forget sports....its destroyed....

How The NBA Makes Money
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/pe...-money.asp

- TV accounts for most of the NBA’s revenue. For the 2016-2017 season, TNT and ESPN re-upped their contracts to an estimated $24 billion in total. Even with a total of 400-odd active players making an average of close to $5 million annually, national TV contracts generate enough revenue to cover salaries and then some.

- those national contracts still leave 1078 regular-season games unaccounted for. Filling in that gap, local TV contracts can gross between $120 million and $150 million annually.

-in the 2017-2018 season, for the first time in the NBA's history, teams wore advertisements on their jersey. On average, jersey patches net teams $9.3 million annually.

- Merchandise accounts for well over a billion dollars annually

-Sponsorships. In June 2015, the NBA ended its longstanding partnership with Adidas and signed an eight-year, $1 billion contract with Nike (NKE). In all, this constituted a 245% increase per year over the previous deal.

-Tickets. For the 2018-2019 season, teams saw an average of anywhere from just under 15,000 to just over 20,000 fans attend per home game. ticketing is actually not one of the primary sources of revenue for the NBA.

Another important component of the NBA's finances are its revenue sharing system. Like some other major sports leagues, the NBA shares non-basketball related revenue between teams in order to address inequalities across different markets around the country. All teams pool their eligible revenue together to redistribute it from teams with higher revenues to those with lower. Each team then receives revenue equal to the salary cap for that year.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 2 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Pope Trollalittle, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(09-01-2020, 08:10 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: NFL To Write ‘End Racism’ And ‘It Takes All Of Us’ In End Zones

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3879937/posts

It was reported last week that the NFL would allow social justice messaging on their helmets. Now, we learn that the NFL will put social justice messaging in the end zones as well. On a Tuesday afternoon conference call, Commissioner Roger Goodell said that the league will write “End Racism” “It Takes All of Us,” in the end zones this season. “The NFL stands with the black community, the players, clubs and fans confronting systemic racism. We will not relent in our work,” Goodell said. The NFL made headlines last week when several teams canceled or postponed practices amid the...

I still think these leagues have the priority...let's get up and running and get our revenue flowing, tell the players whatever you need to keep them happy.

but once the racial crap starts affecting the bottom line they will figure out how to disappear it. They did't come all the way through a Roman occupation, the plains of Asia, pogroms and holocausts to lose money, dammit.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
[-] The following 2 users Like San Azulito's post:
  • Pope Trollalittle, Wingsprint
Like Reply
all that is generated by ads.....when nobody looks at the ads or nobody watches the rating for how much they can charge goes down also...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • Pope Trollalittle
Like Reply
Several years ago I made a post on GuLP and put it out on black forums telling them that THEY would come for sports. The NFL would be targeted due to it being an American sport. (I had no idea at the time HOW they would take down sports).

I had been seeing the signs when Obama was in office. His love affair with foreign soccer was permeating the American landscape. His obvious contempt with football was evident when his first action was to hang out with 6 tribal members and bully the Washington Redskins into changing their name. (They didn't back then, but I guess it was only a matter of time).

Anyway, on the post I warned people that if they loved their sports, they would refuse to listen to people crying about racism and anti-Nationalism and stand up for their American Sports teams.

No one listened. The black forums just laughed and said it wasn't possible that their ball sports were going to be on the shit list and running in the red. The Conspiracy forums laughed and called me crazy...it wasn't possible...no one was going to be destroying sports.

I had also heard rumors of the Olympics being targeted and how we would soon see our last Olympics if the group behind this has their way...then the pedo scandals came out and now Covid...so again, I was crazy back then for saying anything that I saw coming down the pipeline. It isn't hard to see what is coming if we just pay attention. The signs are literally everywhere.

So I said, fk it. A shit load of people never want to know anything. They just laugh and act like nothing like this can happen....and they enjoy mocking people just for warning them.

In any case, it's all working out in our favor, guess it's backfiring for those that started this fire. I don't really like sports and how much money we have shelled out for that useless shit over the years that could have gone to more altruistic causes. Just like Covid worked out in our favor, it showcased just how many teachers, like we have been telling people for years, are fkg crazy communist psychopaths.

So when I stopped warning people, I decided to let them know that taking down the big 6 would be in our future, no warning, it was going to happen. I was hit with: YOU CAN'T TAKE DOWN HOLLYWOOD! YOU CAN'T TAKE DOWN BIG TECH!! GO AHEAD AND BOYCOTT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR MONEY!

Well...it appears THEY were wrong about all that as well.

Lmao
[Image: tkRlgbt.png] There has never been a time more important than now to remind those in power that our Constitution does not need to be re-written; it needs to be re-read.-Ron Coleman, Constitutional Attorney
[-] The following 6 users Like Dangerously Nameless's post:
  • John, Munchaab, Pope Trollalittle, San Azulito, sevenx, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Good post...yep...easy target .....well they can have it...and when the teams and leagues go broke...see who pays for them then...

I will cancel everything if the big 10 doesn't change its mind by oct...and never sign up again...
  • Dangerously Nameless, John, San Azulito
Like Reply
(09-02-2020, 01:02 PM)Deplorably-Nameless Wrote: Several years ago I made a post on GuLP and put it out on black forums telling them that THEY would come for sports.  The NFL would be targeted due to it being an American sport.  (I had no idea at the time HOW they would take down sports). 

I had been seeing the signs when Obama was in office.  His love affair with foreign soccer was permeating the American landscape.  His obvious contempt with football was evident when his first action was to hang out with 6 tribal members and bully the Washington Redskins into changing their name. (They didn't back then, but I guess it was only a matter of time).

Anyway, on the post I warned people that if they loved their sports, they would refuse to listen to people crying about racism and anti-Nationalism and stand up for their American Sports teams.

No one listened.  The black forums just laughed and said it wasn't possible that their ball sports were going to be on the shit list and running in the red.  The Conspiracy forums laughed and called me crazy...it wasn't possible...no one was going to be destroying sports.

I had also heard rumors of the Olympics being targeted and how we would soon see our last Olympics if the group behind this has their way...then the pedo scandals came out and now Covid...so again, I was crazy back then for saying anything that I saw coming down the pipeline.  It isn't hard to see what is coming if we just pay attention.  The signs are literally everywhere.

So I said, fk it.  A shit load of people never want to know anything.  They just laugh and act like nothing like this can happen....and they enjoy mocking people just for warning them.

In any case, it's all working out in our favor, guess it's backfiring for those that started this fire.  I don't really like sports and how much money we have shelled out for that useless shit over the years that could have gone to more altruistic causes.  Just like Covid worked out in our favor, it showcased just how many teachers, like we have been telling people for years, are fkg crazy communist psychopaths.

So when I stopped warning people, I decided to let them know that taking down the big 6 would be in our future, no warning, it was going to happen.  I was hit with: YOU CAN'T TAKE DOWN HOLLYWOOD! YOU CAN'T TAKE DOWN BIG TECH!!  GO AHEAD AND BOYCOTT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR MONEY!

Well...it appears THEY were wrong about all that as well.

Lmao

Yup, if you want to stop black people from being successful, influential and elite level wealthy, you need to strike the sports and entertainment they excel in first...

What better way than to have them destroy their own cash-cows themselves...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, Elric, John, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Adding to previous post - it also stops the desire to do well in school to get a scholarship, for so many poorer black youths...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Dangerously Nameless, John, Wingsprint
Like Reply