Destruction of Sports ...
I am delighted to see professional sports imploding.  I like baseball.  But, not if the players are going to disrespect the U.S. or our flag.

As far as baseball is concerned I only like to watch the sport if I am at the stadium with great seats.  

Give me a beer and a hot dog, then I am happy. Cheer
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

― Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • =42, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(08-01-2021, 08:18 PM)phxsparks Wrote: I am delighted to see professional sports imploding.  I like baseball.  But, not if the players are going to disrespect the U.S. or our flag.

As far as baseball is concerned I only like to watch the sport if I am at the stadium with great seats.  

Give me a beer and a hot dog, then I am happy. Cheer

I love sports. Watching and attending. Not delighted at all. Long time family traditions that we still do with home openers every year, etc. Sucks that the leagues have not just allowed (remember when they at least tried to not let the polital culture become as important as the sport itself?) but have encouraged the political divide. VIRTUE SIGNALING. It is just a matter of time before my local NFL team changes their name. They already got rid of the tradition of riding the mascot/horse after a touchdown across the field as it is racist. Insensitive to the native American community. All 20 of them here who actually got their chones in a knot about it. Funny thing is that the KC Chiefs name has NOTHING to do with that culture. They were named after the nickname of a mayor that was "The Chief" SO We need to ban the term CEO or just Chief in general unless it applies to the head of a specific indegineous culture, I guess. Ugh.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 3 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • =42, phxsparks, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 09:18 PM)Scuffalufacus Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 12:34 AM)Capslock Wrote: A friend of mine who was always a die-hard sports fan doesn't watch any pro sports anymore, since the kneeling thing started.  He isn't especially political (and was a lib at the time), but now if asked, he just sarcastically says he can't enjoy it knowing how awful life is for people who got free college and have multi-million-dollar salaries.  I've adopted his viewpoint.

I think the pro leagues will probably collapse before long.  People who feel they've been shit on by pro sports always react like it's sweet karmic justice (get woke -- go broke!), but they don't see that that is also the bad guys winning.  They've ruined TV, movies, comics, sports, social media, news, sci-fi, and more with this SJW shit already.  What cultural aspect do we lose next?  Do we get to enjoy anything?  In Soviet America, entertainment watches you!

They won't at all. Artificial money will keep them propped up. It's all a part of the deception
Baseball and hockey may be the only pro sports to really feel the hurt from fans choosing to not go to games based on that. NFL and NBA will always have a fanbase that will show up and support their team. I am probably one of them with the NFL. What WILL happen with them is that less and less will watch games that aren't their specific "Home" team. It is already happening. I have hope that Owners will feel the pinch and realize how stupid they have been before it is all ruined forever. But as long as there are media companies big enough to eat the loss of revenue, it will make that a harder road to sanity again.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • =42, Wingsprint
Like Reply
PATRIOTS Release Cam Newton...

No Jab Sealed Fate?

NFLPA to investigate coach admission vax status factored into roster cuts...

What are they crazy......
[-] The following 2 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • =42, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
[li]NBA player got blood clots from Vaccine… ‘Hawks told me to keep it secret’…[/li]
[li]Raiders QB speaks out on Jon Gruden…[/li]

https://citizenfreepress.com/

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/nba-player-got-blood-clots-from-vaccine-hawks-told-me-to-keep-it-secret/

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ra...s-and-gms/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • =42
Like Reply