JFK Jr. Assassinated? ... Or Still With Us? // Continuous Updates
Here's another great post from a Guest:

(11-05-2018, 02:58 AM)Guest Wrote: Yes, JFK Jr is possibly alive. Very possible.

The woman next to the man in question is
a (no pun) dead ringer for Carolyn. And I
mean a real doppleganger. I was far more
convinced by taking her photo and over-
laying it with Bessett's, than with that of
the man.

But either way, JFK Jr., (if he is alive),
is only PART of the Q Team.

Q is 7 generals/admirals and 3 civilians.

Q has specifically stated this already.

There were supposedly 3 people
on his plane when it went down.

It has also been confirmed that Q+, means
that the specific drop signed Q+ is either a
direct message from POTUS or that he is
present when the drop was decided/posted.

If Jr. is still alive, you can bet your last dollar
that he will be the BOMBSHELL REVEAL that
binds (and possibly calms) the outrage that
will come from the mass arrests.

Can you imagine the military generals coming
out at a Pentagon press conference, detailing
the PLAN to save JFK Jr. from the Cabal, and
that they have been patiently waiting and
meticulously documenting TREASON of the
Cabal for the last 20 years?

And then JFK Jr. runs as a REPUBLICAN in 2024.

It would knock the Cabal and the Illuminati's
plan for America back a hundred years.

If not, enjoy POTUS TRUMP's efforts until 2024.

Because this will all end up as a sort
of Nineveh Reprieve for America.

And the Cabal will return with an unadulterated vengeance.

Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Elric, Oldcynic, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
(11-08-2018, 06:57 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: I ran across this today, I think it was twitter that someone posted it.  Possibly the video has been shared here but I don't remember a discussion around (in this thread OR the Q thread) what Fusca is signing.  As much as I've been interested in this topic and watched a plethora of videos and read a host of tweets...never saw this or saw it discussed.

Youngstown, OH rally, July 25, 2017.  Go to the 1:17 min/sec mark, he's directly behind POTUS.  The narrator shows it again in slow motion directly after.

What do you guys see? 

And thank you @Aquarius for starting this thread.

Kiss

ETA:  it just hit me!  Is it possible for the video to be made a mirror image?

Can someone please tell me who was previously "hannah"?

I think I figured it out,  I'm pretty sure it is @PaigeofTimes   Cheer Cheer
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
(11-09-2018, 09:08 AM)Firefly Wrote: So.  I'm awake, coffee'd up (somewhat) and lurking the Notables on Qresearch, and I came upon an interesting item.  Go here (link) to read:  https://rebrn.com/re/in-jfk-jr-wrote-joe...r-4803845/

Why did I catch this?  No idea.  But - I'm in the R group as 'I want to believe', and every little tiddle and dot somehow seems beyond interesting, maybe even important.  I wasn't surprised at this item, at all.  It does sound like something JFK Jr would do, knowing his history.  Biden, we know, is one of the worst of the group of foul politicians we have.  And, he claims to be a 'victim'?  Not.  Ever.  Victimizer?  Oh, yeah.

So, what might this have to do with whether or not Jr is still alive?  Nothing.  Not really.  But, it does add to the intrigue surrounding his 'air crash', doesn't it?  Somewhere in the midst of everything notable these days, we are learning at least this much:  JFK Jr. was involved in a LOT of stuff before the 'air crash'.  Leads me to believe, given his relationship with The Donald, the trust and love and respect they had for each other, that yes.  It is possible they planned and pulled off one of the greatest escapes we've ever seen.  For someone who supposedly died in this accident, isn't it way too interesting that so much information comes up periodically about Jr's life?  Things he did?  I dunno.  I can only say this:  I won't be the least bit surprised to find out he's alive, at some point in this Master Coup with The Donald.  Not.One.Bit.
Post from a year ago.  Heartflowers

• Scuffalufacus
Like Reply
Another post from a year ago. 
I'm posting it here "just in case"  "the greys" show up in future posts.  

(11-10-2018, 12:51 AM)Aquarius Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 04:07 PM)~hannah~ Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 03:10 PM)Aquarius Wrote: Speaking of tiddles and dots @Firefly , another thing stood out to me when I watched the vid @"~hannah~" posted, and that is President JFKenndy mentioned "the Greys" in that vid clip, I think he said "Who are the Greys?", or some similar remark.

My own opinion of them is they are demons and can go in and out of this dimension.  They also seem to be heavily involved in our politics, and have been ever since President Eisenhower was in office. 
Very long story/history, and probably needs its own thread. 
Yes or no on another thread for that? 
Or should we keep it here? 
Opinions please.

To answer your question, I say keep it here for now.  I also believe it's connected, especially since we're talking about JFK Jr, and his Dad mentions the grays then what?  Days later assassinated?  I think I read it was days later.  Now, I'm not saying the plan to assassinate was formulated that quickly, we all know better.  But, if the grays were on his mind, then he must've said something about it to someone in the DC circles and IF it's the reason he was offed, they probably had plenty of time.

I'm interested in what you've found on Eisenhower.  Maybe I've read/seen it in my travels over the years but, maybe not.  Maybe you could add some links to your OP with the disclaimer that you "feel it's connected here's the links if you want to read about it and if you have questions consider starting a thread about it."  Or, something like that. 

Just a random thought.  Chuckle

Links?  Lmao  (No offense intended, lol.)
I read a lot about it back in the 1980's or so +/-.  I didn't get a computer until around mid '90's (I thought for a long time it was a fad that would finally go away and I could get back to secretarial work.  Needless to say, that didn't happen, so I finally had to "if you can't beat them, join them" and got myself a computer, thanks to my brothers who were both computer experts and fixed me up with one.) In any event, it was around 2002 or so before I got on the internet.  I may have read more then (probably did), but wasn't into saving links at that time. 

Anyhooz ..

The story goes that we had been visited by both "good guys aliens" and "bad guys aliens", and Prez Eisenhower finally decided to work with them, but unfortunately chose the bad guys aliens.  Both prez E. and Guv didn't realize this until too late.
Heartflowers

Like Reply

(11-10-2018, 06:57 PM)Firefly Wrote: Ok.  Found something very interesing w/regard to Vincent Fusca; check out this twitter page, and be sure to read down while visiting.  I'm still reading things there looking for a specific twit.

https://twitter.com/TheRealRaNon

(I'm down reading the tweet on area 51; he says why start at 51?  Why not 1-50?) 

If this is a wild goose chase, what the hell!  It's Saturday night and 20 degrees out.  Got nothing else to do...

Like Reply

(11-11-2018, 06:12 PM)Firefly Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 12:57 AM)Aquarius Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 06:57 PM)Firefly Wrote: Ok.  Found something very interesing w/regard to Vincent Fusca; check out this twitter page, and be sure to read down while visiting.  I'm still reading things there looking for a specific twit.

https://twitter.com/TheRealRaNon

(I'm down reading the tweet on area 51; he says why start at 51?  Why not 1-50?) 

If this is a wild goose chase, what the hell!  It's Saturday night and 20 degrees out.  Got nothing else to do...

Thank you @Firefly for the link to Vincent Fusca's twitter account!  2fBY1YA

Aquarius - this Fusca guy is really interesting; here are a couple of new tweetss;

https://twitter.com/TheRealRaNon/status/...2108833792

Then, this first one today is the most interesting one I've seen; also, did ya notice that his 'name' is Vincent Fusca 2024?  Think about that and let that sink IN....

https://twitter.com/TheRealRaNon/status/...5069296640

What is he talking about here?  Could this be 'the guy'?

Like Reply

(11-15-2018, 06:09 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: Thanks to @Sami (I LOVE THAT PAGE!) who turned me on to a FB "fan" page for Vincent...this came across my feed.  Looked her up on Twitter and followed.

The first reply is from Vincent Fusca 2024.  Not sure what to make of this Twitter account; but he sure is interesting.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ThtGrlMelissa/status/1063192599891038208[/tweet]

[Image: Trump-time-to-make-popcorn.jpg]

Like Reply
Posting this just in case these archives are still accessible ...

(11-17-2018, 02:50 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: Tonight    here ya go.... Yeah3

Coast to Coast AM:  Was JFK Jr. Assassinated?

DONT MISS IT......NOV 17 midnight central

Professor of American history, John Koerner joins Richard Syrett to discuss evidence of a conspiracy to assassinate the only surviving son of President John F. Kennedy. First-hour guest, fire expert Ed Komarek argues that the wildfires in California are due to the colossal buildup of deadwood in the forests.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/11/17

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/stations

Have you ever choked down the JFK jr assassination video.....I recommend it......

even if it is hard to watch.. focus on data after it gets going...
Heartflowers

• Wingsprint
Like Reply

(11-14-2018, 10:10 PM)Guest Wrote:
Heartflowers

Like Reply

(11-17-2018, 10:43 PM)Elric Wrote:
(09-30-2018, 04:39 PM)Aquarius Wrote: I thought we had a JFK Jr. thread, but unable to find it.

In any event, I came across this Twitter Thread by Dixie Doodle that has a lot of relevant information, and needed to save it where I and all of us could find it again.

Heartflowers

https://twitter.com/DIXIEDOODLE12

https://twitter.com/DIXIEDOODLE12/status...7778533381

edit:  I don't know why neither of those twitter links don't show more, but at least we have a link to them here.

This is just so fascinating @Aquarius . Thanks for sharing.
There's something about this story that rings true. My hope is that it is true.
Just imagine the Golden-boy returning, revealing the outstanding depth of the Lefts evil & depravity, & come out on the side of good. He'll be wise enough to distance himself from the evil ones within the Republican party who are also in service to the Dark Ones. Mr Trump is paving the way for him.

You know (I know you'll understand this) one of the first things I'm intending to do when I pass over, is to sit down with an Elder & ask 'Now what the hell really happened down there?'.
Mysteries within mysteries. I'm not sure we'll ever know the truth in it's entirety while we're here on planet Earth.
Heartflowers

• Elric
Like Reply