Health, Nutrition and Science Thread
(03-25-2020, 07:07 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 10:34 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 10:14 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: The other country that embrace sauna's for health is SWEDEN.

So I took a look at that and this article says that in 2018, the Swedish government sent a leaflet to it's people telling them to PREP for a crisis.

https://www.politico.eu/article/coronavi...ld-you-so/

Seriously, as this been planned since 2018?

Just another titbit.

"Swedes don’t generally whack themselves with bundles of birch leaves while in the sauna (it’s common practice in Finland and parts of Russia, and supposedly helps to stimulate the pores). There’s nothing to stop you giving it a go if you really fancy it, though."

https://www.routesnorth.com/planning-your-trip/sauna-etiquette-in-sweden/

Clinical Effects of Regular Dry Sauna Bathing: A Systematic Review.

Sauna bathing is a form of whole-body thermotherapy that has been used in various forms (radiant heat, sweat lodges, etc.) for thousands of years in many parts of the world for hygiene, health, social, and spiritual purposes. Modern day sauna use includes traditional Finnish-style sauna, along with Turkish-style Hammam, Russian Banya, and other cultural variations, which can be distinguished by the style of construction, source of heating, and level of humidity. Traditional Finnish saunas are the most studied to date and generally involve short exposures (5−20 minutes) at temperatures of 80°C–100°C with dry air (relative humidity of 10% to 20%) interspersed with periods of increased humidity created by the throwing of water over heated rocks [1]. In the past decade, infrared sauna cabins have become increasingly popular. These saunas use infrared emitters at different wavelengths without water or additional humidity and generally run at lower temperatures (45–60°C) than Finnish saunas with similar exposure times [2]. Both traditional Finnish and infrared sauna bathing can involve rituals of cooling-off periods and rehydration with oral fluids before, during, and/or after sauna bathing.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5941775/

Heartflowers Cheer
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]The Top 22 Science Backed Benefits Of Saunas by Ari Whitten[/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]1.25 hours [/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))][/color]
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
Elderly people have been going out for a walk in the cold weather then they wonder why they have sinus issues. The nose is the coldest part of the body and viruses like to go for the nose where it can live in the cold nose.

So I have shared with the elderly "don't go outside in the cold", keep the heat in your homes hot, you can even put a hairdryer on your nose.

What happens when a cold is over, the nose dries up.

So dry up your noses and keep them hot! As far as this health consultant is concerned, it's not enough to cover your nose, you have to keep the nose as hot as you can.

We have enough scientific evidence now to prove that heat treatment can be beneficial for all types of health conditions.

I cover my nose and mouth every time I go out, yet, when I return home again, I start sneezing again.

Fluids are also very important and to keep the insides of your bodies hot, so it is great time for power soups with lots of nutrients in them, a great time for sauna/steam activity for health. Hot spicy food is always great if people are getting any flu symptoms, it keeps the body hot and you can sweat it out of the body. It is healthy to sweat guys, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Remember the old saying, "Feed a cold and starve a fever".

Now what shall I have to eat today, I've some more asparagus, celery and lemongrass soup with stilton cheese.

Then I might have some beef stew with pearl barley. I shall see what I fancy later, although I do have some fish to eat.

Remember what Jesus said when he asked whether a person was cold or hot? 

Wink Heartflowers
Like Reply
Why ZINC deficiency is seen in people that have a "loss of taste and smell" and they are symptoms of Coronavirus. 

[-] Liked by:
  • Oldcynic
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 09:00 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Why ZINC deficiency is seen in people that have a "loss of taste and smell" and they are symptoms of Coronavirus. 

Eating out of the box:

Quote:As COVID-19 continues to spread, speculation is mounting that chronic mineral deficiencies contribute to the mortality rate of the virus.
Specifically, zinc has been identified by researchers as a critical mineral.
How did the general population get to this state of chronic deficiencies?

The truth is that the modern medical system was created by the Rockefeller family and other 20th-century robber barons to ensure the dominance of “technological medicine” above natural medicine.
E. Richard Brown, UCLA professor and former president of the American Public Health Association, wrote in Rockefeller Medicine Men (1979) that tax-exempt foundations played a major role in forming the medical establishment in the United States.
These elites (The Carnegie Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation and others) crafted the medical system in such a way that it would, by its very nature, support technological medicine over any other form of treatment.
Brown warned that, “…a growing interest group within the corporate class has a direct financial stake in the dominance of technological medicine.”
https://www.infowars.com/coronavirus-spr...a-control/

David Knight video at link
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
Like Reply