Health, Nutrition and Science Thread
(04-07-2021, 01:09 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

We're talking about the importance of Choline on the mRNA due to receiving the message "MYELIN" this morning. 

One of the best foods for the liver is liver. That's why I eat chicken livers and lambs liver. It is also great for IRON that is also essential for the Myelin, and especially for women. Has more women are dying from the mRNA than men. Are they trying to reduce the amount of women on the planet? 

He says he takes Choline if he has muscle pain. 

Might be worth a try, especially has it is for helping the Myelin.  

I like this British company. I get my Boswelli from this company. 

https://www.british-supplements.net/products/clean-cdp-choline-citicoline-355mg-per-veg-cap-very-rare?currency=GBP&variant=27884613697610&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsLWDBhCmARIsAPSL3_3wm31ft6OQA5a3qQrBD2a1b6Oq5AawxU4tpC0JqQvlnfjb8GJCt78aAlZpEALw_wcB
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(04-01-2021, 11:03 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 05:28 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: This doctor would like you to teach your doctors about the immune system. He says that most doctors don't know about immunology. 

Skip to 37 minutes in. He then talks about Cinnamon and the Immune System.

@FlyoverCountry shared this video on C&B last week. 

He says he's going to do a video on Neem Oil, that will be interesting has I bought some last week.

He starts talking about Neem at 29 mins in.

I have Neem skin lotion.  I need to start using it on my feet and legs !!
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 01:25 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

We're talking about the importance of Choline on the mRNA due to receiving the message "MYELIN" this morning. 

One of the best foods for the liver is liver. That's why I eat chicken livers and lambs liver. It is also great for IRON that is also essential for the Myelin, and especially for women. Has more women are dying from the mRNA than men. Are they trying to reduce the amount of women on the planet? 

https://www.british-supplements.net/products/clean-cdp-choline-citicoline-355mg-per-veg-cap-very-rare?currency=GBP&variant=27884613697610&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsLWDBhCmARIsAPSL3_3wm31ft6OQA5a3qQrBD2a1b6Oq5AawxU4tpC0JqQvlnfjb8GJCt78aAlZpEALw_wcB

@Legacy Anon  Choline is one of the B Vitamins.  That may be a major reason your B Complex works so well to alleviate tired muscles.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Legacy Anon
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 02:20 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 01:25 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

@Legacy Anon  Choline is one of the B Vitamins.  That may be a major reason your B Complex works so well to alleviate tired muscles.
I cook with all of these herbs and spices that have Choline in them. How amazing that MUSTARD SEED is at the top of the list.

Jesus and his mustard seed.  Heartflowers Cheer

https://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-002...00-1w.html

I've ordered a Choline supplement to try, from British Supplements, although I don't think I require it, it's probably for my son or my buddy in London.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
Dr.SHIVA LIVE: Why We Need a SYSTEMS Science Revolution. Get Educated or Be Enslaved.

Anyone looking for a new direction in work, can learn a lot from this guy. 

Check out his website and the group of people that he is bringing together. It is free to join and to learn from him. 

Dr Shiva says that a majority of doctors don't know anything about IMMUNOLOGY. I agree with him, they don't know anything about the latest cutting edge science in nutrition either. 

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD in Biological Engineering, the Inventor of Email, Scientist, Engineer, Educator provides his insights on the need for a SYSTEMS Science Revolution to solve the Real Problems of our times.

It's time YOU learn the Science of Systems to reveal the real problem and real solution on any issue. Dr.SHIVA teaches a course  Foundations of Systems so YOU can understand the science of all systems to provide you that scientific framework.  The course includes:
1) The interconnection of Truth Freedom Heath;
2) Why a bottom's up decentralized movement is necessary; and,
3) The insidious not-so-obvious-establishment which is the eternal disturbance to winning YOUR
[color=var(--yt-endpoint-visited-color, var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]#TruthFreedomHealth

Learn the Foundations of Systems at VASHIVA.COM/JOIN.
[/color]

HOT! 

Heartflowers

He's hoping to train to 50,000 people on-line during 2021. 

Did you know that Einstein never had any peer reviewed papers in academic journals. Einstein told them that they couldn't peer review new science. 

Chuckle
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 05:18 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Dr.SHIVA LIVE: Why We Need a SYSTEMS Science Revolution. Get Educated or Be Enslaved.

Anyone looking for a new direction in work, can learn a lot from this guy. 

Check out his website and the group of people that he is bringing together. It is free to join and to learn from him. 

Dr Shiva says that a majority of doctors don't know anything about IMMUNOLOGY. I agree with him, they don't know anything about the latest cutting edge science in nutrition either. 

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD in Biological Engineering, the Inventor of Email, Scientist, Engineer, Educator provides his insights on the need for a SYSTEMS Science Revolution to solve the Real Problems of our times.

It's time YOU learn the Science of Systems to reveal the real problem and real solution on any issue. Dr.SHIVA teaches a course  Foundations of Systems so YOU can understand the science of all systems to provide you that scientific framework.  The course includes:
1) The interconnection of Truth Freedom Heath;
2) Why a bottom's up decentralized movement is necessary; and,
3) The insidious not-so-obvious-establishment which is the eternal disturbance to winning YOUR
[color=var(--yt-endpoint-visited-color, var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]#TruthFreedomHealth

Learn the Foundations of Systems at VASHIVA.COM/JOIN.
[/color]

HOT! 

Heartflowers

He's hoping to train to 50,000 people on-line during 2021. 

Did you know that Einstein never had any peer reviewed papers in academic journals. Einstein told them that they couldn't peer review new science. 

Chuckle
I had a dream of Dr Shiva this morning, he was asking me if I was looking after my teeth. Chuckle

Last week one of my teeth chipped and I have to get it filled.
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]What's Geiger up to this week. [/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Flashback Friday: Gut Dysbiosis - Starving Our Microbial Self[/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))][/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]funny, I bought some pea fusilli and chickpea fusilli for a friend that has to have gluten free today. I don't think she eats chickpeas. I buy gluten free when I see it because my friend doesn't get the same choices has I do, due to being in different locations. [/color]
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 02:32 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 02:20 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 01:25 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: He says he takes Choline if he has muscle pain. 

I cook with all of these herbs and spices that have Choline in them. How amazing that MUSTARD SEED is at the top of the list.

Jesus and his mustard seed.  Heartflowers Cheer

https://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-002...00-1w.html

I've ordered a Choline supplement to try, from British Supplements, although I don't think I require it, it's probably for my son or my buddy in London.
I'm being brought back to the Choline again. Babies in the womb have 15 times more than the pregnant mother. They also found choline in the mother's milk that benefits the child.  Scientists found that the more Choline that the baby received, the greater the development of the child's brain. It also impacted upon the cognitive performance at age 7. 

• Aquarius
Like Reply