Beyond The Fringe Comedy
Smile 
Americans may not be aware of "Beyond the Fringe" British comedy. 

So here it is:

Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 18 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • , Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, Bananas, Betty, Catch, Cedar, Debauchery, Dough Dude, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Gullible, JB1, PresidentElectSquirrel, Pure Rock Fury, RedAuroras, TruthSeeker17, ViveLaVida
Like Reply
(10-06-2019, 10:50 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Americans may not be aware of "Beyond the Fringe" British comedy. 

So here it is:

Chuckle

lol, I love it :)

Heartflowers
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
[-] The following 3 users Like Catch's post:
  • Cedar, ELIAKIM, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
Opinion
Nuclear weapons

The Queen's unused nuclear war speech has a ring of Beyond the Fringe about it
Charles Nevin

Perhaps the gags of Peter Cook, Dudley Moore, Alan Bennett and Jonathan Miller struck a nerve with Whitehall speechwriters
Sat 3 Aug 2013 05.00 EDT First published on Sat 3 Aug 2013 05.00 EDT

Hope is not a plan.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 4 users Like Max's post:
  • Bananas, Catch, ELIAKIM, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
[Image: nacsa.png]

Beyond the Fringe
Charter Authorizing as Enrollment Grows

Charter schools began on the fringe of the public school landscape. As enrollment grows and charters serve more and more students in many cities, the ways students and families navigate all public schools is also changing. This requires new thinking by education stakeholders.

https://www.qualitycharters.org/research...he-fringe/

@Catch We might be able to secure Federal assistance..

V6sRZf4

Hope is not a plan.

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”
[-] The following 3 users Like Max's post:
  • Catch, ELIAKIM, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdetRllc1xI
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Catch, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
(10-06-2019, 11:33 AM)Max Gravity Wrote: Opinion
Nuclear weapons

The Queen's unused nuclear war speech has a ring of Beyond the Fringe about it
Charles Nevin

Perhaps the gags of Peter Cook, Dudley Moore, Alan Bennett and Jonathan Miller struck a nerve with Whitehall speechwriters
Sat 3 Aug 2013 05.00 EDT First published on Sat 3 Aug 2013 05.00 EDT
They would be banned from FB today for being "racist" to Americans. 

Lmao
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Catch, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
Not exactly comedy but funny.   He might be my favorite Brit.

https://youtu.be/EcZne8YKgGY

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Catch, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Is Anyone Out There? - Creature Comforts S1 (Full Episode)[/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]What people in the UK think of ET's. [/color]

Jptdknpa
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
I'm a huge fan of Doctor Demento.

I think he's my Spirit Animal.   Scratchinghead
BTF literary corner.

A place for the written word in all of its magnificent forms.
[-] The following 4 users Like Angry_Red_Man's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, FlyoverCountry, PresidentElectSquirrel, Southern Belle
Like Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Bananas, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply