Beyond The Fringe Comedy
Here's one for the 'Woke', the 99 genders, and men that have periods :-P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive ;)
[-] The following 3 users Like Bananas's post:
  • Betty, ELIAKIM, Elric
Like Reply
Speakin' of comedy here is one for @Apache54 

[Image: P6Umo4T.jpg]   Lmao
Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

[Image: TqG8RnV.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
  • Apache54, Bananas, Betty, DaDa, Elric, FlyoverCountry, Southern Belle, Weasel Keeper
Like Reply
(01-24-2020, 01:41 PM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: Speakin' of comedy here is one for @Apache54 

[Image: P6Umo4T.jpg]   Lmao

Good One,
A sense of humor helps keep things from getting out of control when times are getting tougher, Lmao
[-] The following 5 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Bananas, Betty, ELIAKIM, HomelessPatriot, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
Milo reads from Chuck Palahniuk's novel 'Adjustment Day'.

Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, Bananas
Like Reply
(01-24-2020, 12:07 PM)Bananas Wrote: Here's one for the 'Woke', the 99 genders, and men that have periods :-P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
So that's where they got the idea from. 

Jptdknpa
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, Bananas
Like Reply
She's got a British sense of humour. 

[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply

[/quote]

7 mins

He says to his mum he's not going there sober, look at how many bottles of vodka he's got. My mum would be stocked up like that.

He asks what do you do with kale? 

Lmao
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54
Like Reply

Chuckle
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Apache54, Catch, DaDa
Like Reply
(10-06-2019, 10:50 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Americans may not be aware of "Beyond the Fringe" British comedy. 

So here it is:

Chuckle
I believe that is Dudley Moore at the piano.
[-] The following 2 users Like WNC's post:
  • Apache54, ELIAKIM
Like Reply

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • Apache54, LucyBarnable
Like Reply