Beyond The Fringe Comedy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHKBicFGsWU&feature=emb_logo
[-] The following 4 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Heir, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 05:27 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHKBicFGsWU&feature=emb_logo

What state allows booze and food where you have hair everywhere?   Scream1

Chuckle

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • ELIAKIM, LucyBarnable, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like FlyoverCountry's post:
  • DaDa, ELIAKIM, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
(05-27-2020, 05:39 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 05:27 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHKBicFGsWU&feature=emb_logo

What state allows booze and food where you have hair everywhere?   Scream1

Chuckle

California of course...

Barbershops and Beauty Salons Can Now Serve Alcohol … Legally
October 4, 2016

For years the patrons of a certain Hollywood Boulevard barbershop have been nipping at the bottles hidden inside a mahogany cabinet. (It’s not the only barbershop that does this, or so I hear.) Beauty salons often serve wine openly, and unbeknownst to some customers, illegally. Starting January 1, beauty salon and barbershop patrons can finally tipple without running afoul of the law. Gov. Jerry Brown has signed AB 1322, nicknamed the “Drybar Bill.” It allows the state’s 42,000 hair salons and barbershops to offer their customers a drink while having a little taken off the sides.

https://www.lamag.com/askchris/drybar-bi...arbershop/
[-] The following 3 users Like LucyBarnable's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
(05-26-2020, 09:03 PM)WNC Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 10:50 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Americans may not be aware of "Beyond the Fringe" British comedy. 

So here it is:

Chuckle
I believe that is Dudley Moore at the piano.
YES, I always like Dudley Moore, he was hilarious in 10.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • PresidentElectSquirrel, WNC
Like Reply

Chuckle
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaDa, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply

Lmao
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply

Let that go viral. 

Lmao

[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, Heir, PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply

Chuckle
  • PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply
Our great Jim Davidson 

Comedians Lives Matter

Jim having a rant.  Chuckle
  • PresidentElectSquirrel
Like Reply