Beyond The Fringe Comedy
Why would anyone employ a snowflake? 

Jptdknpa
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply

I did like Alf Garnett, 50 years ago standing against the BBC.  Lmao
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(01-20-2020, 10:27 PM)Angry_Red_Man Wrote: I'm a huge fan of Doctor Demento.

I think he's my Spirit Animal.   Scratchinghead
Praise Jesus... Cheer
Like Reply
I think you'll all enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlAoL2NPac8&list=PL02D02B9A144182DB&index=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rose's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
This was MILO 9 months ago. 

Chuckle
Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply

Keep smiling. 

Chuckle
Like Reply
If you want comedy geniuses!

Listen to - Patrice o'neal, tim dillon, bill hicks  , eddie Murphy,  George Carlin  + anyone from the colin Quinn crowd are great!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkKnightNomeD's post:
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 11:10 PM)DarkKnightNomeD Wrote: If you want comedy geniuses!

Listen to - Patrice o'neal, tim dillon, bill hicks  , eddie Murphy,  George Carlin  + anyone from the colin Quinn crowd are great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o5E-uqwKXo&t=291s
Like Reply