Beyond The Fringe Comedy
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply

[-] The following 1 user Likes Talon's post:
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply
"Boris Doesn't Give A F*ck About Us | The Russell Howard Hour"

10 mins 

Chuckle Jptdknpa
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply

14 mins
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply

Jptdknpa
Like Reply
Dating A Cockney | Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour

5mins 

Lmao
Like Reply
Comedian Alex Belfield has been found guilty by the jury on four counts of stalking, cleared and not guilty on another eight at Nottingham crown court.

The sentence will be issued on September 16. 

One person wrote in the comments section. 

'If this is stalking the government and NHS have been stalking me for months to get a vaccine." 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...paign.html
Like Reply
(01-28-2022, 12:58 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

14 mins
That was a bit ah, ah....strong. she's sexy for sure. See, look at what you have went and done. Brought out the Southern Sailor in me. Shameful. Kiss
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arkan_Ted's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 02:06 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Comedian Alex Belfield has been found guilty by the jury on four counts of stalking, cleared and not guilty on another eight at Nottingham crown court.

The sentence will be issued on September 16. 

One person wrote in the comments section. 

'If this is stalking the government and NHS have been stalking me for months to get a vaccine." 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...paign.html
Alex Belfield is going ahead with his plan to sue the police but he's leaving YT. 

Like Reply