Natures medicine; growers thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWPmsyullB0

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 4 users Like Heir's post:
  • bigD111, Elric, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit
Like Reply
(01-22-2021, 09:59 AM)Apache54 Wrote: I would strongly suggest that everyone needs to start to learn how to grow ALL types of herbs and also know what kind of herbs grow where you live and what they do and how to locate, harvest and process them. We are about to see a major down turn in the availability of many things as the DEMON-SCUM take control of everything.

Mother Nature has provided just about anything you need "IF" you know what to look for and how to use it correctly.
Yes. This last trip home my mother made sure I knew that certain journals from the 16, 17, and 19 centuries i.e ...weather logs (how to and why), their cookbooks and varmint and foul recipes, the land medicine books,  all our family Indian books and journals from way back were all locked in the safety deposit boxes at the bank. Along with my parents I have one aunt and uncle still breathing and they all are great depression, dust bowl, and war survivors. I listen when they speak. They only seem to speak about what is lies and what is truth now. They're all afraid for the grand and great grand babies. Just passing it out there.
[-] The following 7 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Apache54, bigD111, Elric, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
Heartflowers My fan/filter and duct work come in today Heartflowers

I put the filter inside the tent and duct work it to the fan outside. Drinks

My tent have like 8 different place to vent and run duct pipe  Daydream

[Image: vE5dQqw.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like Lil Bit's post:
  • Apache54, Arkan_Ted, bigD111, DaJavoo, Elric, K1ll_R06U3, MysticPizza, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
Drinks One other thing, my plant just exploding in growth.

It the start of week 5 now. Side branches going strong, still growing tall 
every day, this so exciting!!!  I already almost able to not wait to get started 
on my second grow!! Chuckle

Listen you guys, if you smoke or need this for medicine, then start a grow room.

It so easy I almost not believe I never do this before now!! OMG!!   Lmao

Waiting now for the buds to start, that supposed to take about 8 weeks for it 
to get the final resin strength.  They say Afghan a long grow, but well worth
the wait Daydream

So from the start to it final finish before the dry and cure look like about 13-14 weeks.
Then it say add 2 more week for the dry and cure.  Then start smoking!!!! Popnana Popnana Popnana
[-] The following 7 users Like Lil Bit's post:
  • Apache54, bigD111, DaJavoo, Elric, K1ll_R06U3, MysticPizza, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 04:26 PM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 09:59 AM)Apache54 Wrote: I would strongly suggest that everyone needs to start to learn how to grow ALL types of herbs and also know what kind of herbs grow where you live and what they do and how to locate, harvest and process them. We are about to see a major down turn in the availability of many things as the DEMON-SCUM take control of everything.

Mother Nature has provided just about anything you need "IF" you know what to look for and how to use it correctly.
Yes. This last trip home my mother made sure I knew that certain journals from the 16, 17, and 19 centuries i.e ...weather logs (how to and why), their cookbooks and varmint and foul recipes, the land medicine books,  all our family Indian books and journals from way back were all locked in the safety deposit boxes at the bank. Along with my parents I have one aunt and uncle still breathing and they all are great depression, dust bowl, and war survivors. I listen when they speak. They only seem to speak about what is lies and what is truth now. They're all afraid for the grand and great grand babies. Just passing it out there.

Very NICE.

As you know these old information books and things are getting harder and harder to get and they want to eliminate us from knowing any of this stuff. I have a pretty good collection of books that show and tell just about everything you would want to know about herbs etc. etc.
[-] The following 6 users Like Apache54's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, bigD111, Elric, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 03:14 PM)Heir Wrote: Some info on these.

The older TS-1000 pulled 150 w @ 110 ac at the wall . The light out put is equated to 250w HPS .

Harvest reports average 1/2 - 3/4 Gram per Wall w . 112 G is it for a single TS-1000 ?

I don 't know . All I know is I ended up with 2 Quart Jars full after curing , and near a Pint over since I didn 't pack the Buds to tightly .

I've been looking at the MarsHydro lights for a while.
The Viparspectre 600w is good but they've got a narrow spread of light - that's why I add a 600w COB for the last 4-5 weeks before harvest. 

Yeah I don't weigh my cured bud either. 
When I'm down to a couple of ounces is when I pop another couple of seeds for my next crop. 

The harvest reports that claim x amount of grams per watt are rather inaccurate IMO.  
That's mainly because the commercial growers are pumping out so many new strains that very few are stabilised [Forget the terminology] 
Many strains are advertised as having a few phenotypes - meaning that one can expect one of any three different traits from the same seeds. 
Take the Chocolope Kush for example, it's structure looked more like a Sativa dom rather than an Indica.  1dunno1
[-] The following 4 users Like Elric's post:
  • DaJavoo, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 03:30 PM)bigD111 Wrote: It is legal here since the election.  So, looking into it.  Also have a friend in Boston area that has grown multiple times and is a good source of info.  I farm, as well as raise many cattle, but also getting up in years and have lots of inflammation.  With the new law, I am able to grow 4 plants.  I would go for variety so as not to get burned out from smoking too much of one thing.  Good to read your tips guys and gals!  Thanks!
That's a good point about variety. 

Many say that one can build a tolerance to cannabis but I'm not so sure. 
When one is smoking the same strain day in day out I think what happens is that that state of being starts to feel normal. 

Switching to a different strain gives a different effect so it's like a totally new experience. 

Cannabis has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. Glad you found relief.  Drinks   
It's one of the reasons why Big pHarma has spent so much money bribing politicians to keep it illegal over the years because their pHarmaceuticals simply can't compete.
[-] The following 5 users Like Elric's post:
  • bigD111, DaJavoo, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 06:21 PM)Elric Wrote: Many strains are advertised as having a few phenotypes - meaning that one can expect one of any three different traits from the same seeds. 
Take the Chocolope Kush for example, it's structure looked more like a Sativa dom rather than an Indica.  1dunno1

I 'm fortunate to be running two Land Race Sativas . The Original imports of Panama Red and Columbian Gold . Grown outdoors in these Latitudes by a Viet Nam Vet , that passed a little stash on to Me . Thanks Jim . You and Ellen enjoy Grace now , Ya Hear ?

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 6 users Like Heir's post:
  • bigD111, DaJavoo, Elric, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 04:48 PM)Lil Bit Wrote: Drinks One other thing, my plant just exploding in growth.

It the start of week 5 now. Side branches going strong, still growing tall 
every day, this so exciting!!!  I already almost able to not wait to get started 
on my second grow!! Chuckle

Listen you guys, if you smoke or need this for medicine, then start a grow room.

It so easy I almost not believe I never do this before now!! OMG!!   Lmao

Waiting now for the buds to start, that supposed to take about 8 weeks for it 
to get the final resin strength.  They say Afghan a long grow, but well worth
the wait Daydream

So from the start to it final finish before the dry and cure look like about 13-14 weeks.
Then it say add 2 more week for the dry and cure.  Then start smoking!!!! Popnana Popnana Popnana
Good advice. 

The most important thing for newbie growers to keep in mind is to keep things simple to start. 
When I first started growing I grew hydroponically with HPS. 
Now I grow in pots with LED lights.
Yields were higher with the hydro set up but I think that my bud is much 'cleaner' growing in pots and I've still got plenty of medicine for a mate and I. 

If you're out of bud, there's nothing wrong with trimming some small buds from the base of your plant when you're a couple of weeks away from harvest.
Although the bud is much smoother and tastier after being cured compared to fresh, fresh is still good when you've got nothing else. 

13-14 weeks sounds like a long grow period for an Indica strain. 
Typically it's 8-10 weeks. 

Read up on how to recognise when a plant is ready for harvest by the colour of the trichomes. Once most of them are orange to milky in colour [No longer clear], the plants ready to harvest.
[-] The following 6 users Like Elric's post:
  • bigD111, DaJavoo, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, WhiteAngel
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 06:35 PM)Heir Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 06:21 PM)Elric Wrote: Many strains are advertised as having a few phenotypes - meaning that one can expect one of any three different traits from the same seeds. 

I 'm fortunate to be running two Land Race Sativas . The Original imports of Panama Red and Columbian Gold . Grown outdoors in these Latitudes by a Viet Nam Vet , that passed a little stash on to Me . Thanks Jim . You and Ellen enjoy Grace now , Ya Hear ?

That sounds delicious [Panama Red x Columbian Gold]  Cheer  

It would be so cool to grow a LRS here but it's too risky growing outside in my backyard and they're not really suitable for an indoor grow because of their stretchy structure [Meaning yields would be very low in a limited space] 

@K1ll_R06U3 might want to chime in on Land Race Sativas . . . .    Anon
[-] The following 5 users Like Elric's post:
  • bigD111, DaJavoo, K1ll_R06U3, Lil Bit, WhiteAngel
Like Reply