Shit Biden Does

[-] The following 2 users Like Talon's post:
  • Capslock, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
Petty torments.

The real problem starts and ends with the emboldening of China, having installed their puppet leader.
China is a subtle as a punch in the mouth and has already ratcheted up tensions with Taiwan since the "inauguration".

>>>China flies nuclear-capable bombers, fighter jets over Taiwanese waters

Eight Chinese bomber planes and four fighter jets have entered the south-western corner of Taiwan's air defence identification zone, leading Taiwan's air force to deploy missiles to "monitor" the incursion.

The presence of so many Chinese combat aircraft on Saturday's mission — Taiwan said it was made up of eight nuclear-capable H-6K bombers and four J-16 fighter jets — is unusual.

The flight by the Chinese bombers and fighters on Saturday came just days after Joe Biden assumed the US presidency.

China flies nuclear-capable bombers, fighter jets over Taiwanese waters - ABC News
May you live a simple life.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hugh Glass's post:
  • LucyBarnable, rikster111
Like Reply
The thief in chief and the gutter trash whore will never be my president or vice president.  They're a sick joke on decent American citizens
[-] The following 6 users Like FredBear's post:
  • BirdLady2, Elric, hurchel, LucyBarnable, rikster111, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply

[-] The following 4 users Like Talon's post:
  • Capslock, Elric, Oldcynic, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 12:12 PM)Talon Wrote:

THIS^^ should be considered a MAJOR issue of national security.

More of the fox guarding the hen house:
Quote:Erin Brokovich Slams Biden For Picking DuPont Lawyer to Advise EPA
January 22, 2021 at 7:43 pm

Biden’s new EPA advisor helped DuPont dodge responsibility for PFOA, a cancer-causing “forever chemical” poisoning water supplies and humans around the world

“Countless members of the community faced debilitating illnesses as a result,” famed environmentalist [b]Erin Brockovich
wrote in an opinion piece titled “Dear Joe Biden, Are You Kidding Me?”
[/b]

PFOA, or perfluorooctanoic acid, is a highly toxic chemical found in everything from non-stick pans, to stain-resistant carpets and textiles, to food packaging.
Studies have linked it to kidney and testicular cancer, ulcerative colitis, thyroid disease, liver damage, birth defects, pregnancy-induced hypertension, high cholesterol, and decreased fertility.
As DuPont’s lawyer, “McCabe skillfully and successfully helped the giant corporation dodge the EPA’s efforts to set binding limits on the chemical,” The Intercept reports.
“McCabe’s team requested that the EPA issue reassuring statements about the safety of chemicals and products that contained PFOA. The EPA obliged.”
The legal battle over PFOA was the subject of the documentary film Dark Waters in 2019.

“It should go without saying that someone who advised DuPont on how to avoid regulations is not someone we want advising this new administration,” Brokovich says.
“Are we the people supposed to trust a former DuPont man in a transition team tasked with reviewing the Chemical Safety Board? Is this how the newly elected leadership wants to start what is supposed to be a healing and unifying administration?”
“This is not about being rightwing or leftwing. It doesn’t matter what side of the aisle you are on. We cannot keep making picks from this inside, leaving we the people, once again on the outside.”
https://returntonow.net/2021/01/22/erin-...dvise-epa/
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 3 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Elric, LucyBarnable, rikster111
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 12:12 PM)Talon Wrote:

Lights out!

@Pentagon Joint Chiefs of Staff, your asses are on the line with this decision. What are you going to do about it?
Cheer Viruses are electric. Do you want to prevent the flu? Simply secure jewelry, crystals or orgonite to one or more turntables and run them on high. Your entire family and neighborhood will benefit. How far will the released energies go? Cheer
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • rikster111
Like Reply

[-] The following 5 users Like Talon's post:
  • BirdLady2, Capslock, Elric, Heir, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
All right.   Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Some say "blank pieces of paper," others say "China's puppet."

I'm also hearing "he's not legitimate, so it doesn't matter."

At this point, who the hell knows??    1dunno1

So my position is:  I'll WAIT to see if ANY of his so-called "Executive Orders" actually goes into effect before i twist myself into a pretzel.....
"You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting"
[-] The following 3 users Like Michele B's post:
  • Heir, hughmanatee, Oldcynic
Like Reply

[-] The following 4 users Like Talon's post:
  • Capslock, Elric, hughmanatee, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
Watch Demented Biden Told In Ear Piece To Salute The Marines As He Passes Them
Instead Of Saluting, He Actually MUMBLES 'Salute The Marines' - Advancing Senility
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 6 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • BirdLady2, Capslock, Elric, hurchel, LucyBarnable, rikster111
Like Reply