Shit Biden Does
Quote:Feb. 14
56. Executive Order: Establishment of the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships  President Biden took a page from George W. Bush’s book and linked faith-based organizations with service delivery.
Feb. 16
57. Executive Action: Reversing the “Remain in Mexico” Policy for Asylum Applicants. Despite an agreement forged by Trump with Mexico, Biden announced that asylum applicants would soon be able to await adjudication in the U.S.
58. Executive Action: Forbearance and Foreclosure Protections for Homeowners. President Biden extended a program to protect homeowners, begun under the Trump administration, that was set to have expired in March.
Feb. 17
59. Executive Order: Revoking Trump’s Order on Apprenticeships. Trump signed an order with bipartisan support to address a skills gap by letting industries train apprentices. Unions opposed it and wanted more government control.
Feb. 24
60. Executive Action: Continuing the National Emergency Regarding Cuba and Maritime Traffic. President Biden continued a 25-year-old national emergency relating to Cuba — despite Obama-Biden’s past effort at “normalization.”
61. Executive Order: America’s Supply Chains. President Biden directed government departments to study the U.S. supply chains on batteries, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, rare earths, and other materials manufactured in China.
62. Executive Order: Revoking Several Trump Executive Orders. President Biden revoked a slew of Trump-era executive orders, from orders involving the financial system, to orders dealing with the widespread riots of 2020.
63. Executive Action: Revoking Proclamation Restricting Immigration During Coronavirus for Economic Reasons. President Biden revoked Trump’s proclamation limiting immigration during America’s recovery from the pandemic.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...-thus-far/

Forget 2024.  2022 is too late!  Something's gotta give.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oldcynic's post:
  • Danfromthehills
Like Reply
More shit:
Biden reverses PDJT'S ban on U.S. investments in Chinese military:

Quote:Trump's order "stopped investors, subject to wind-down provisions, from purchasing or possessing shares in any company designated a CCMC."
In short, Chang wrote, "Trump ordered Americans to stop financing China's military, the People's Liberation Army."
There now are 44 companies on the list, including Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp., China's leading chipmaker, and China National Offshore Oil Corporation, he said.

Biden's order, he said, essentially "guts" Trump's order banning investment into dozens of companies that should be off-limits.

"The Biden administration, therefore, caved. Wall Street had fiercely opposed Trump's executive order and now has additional time to work for its repeal," Chang said.
https://www.wnd.com/2021/02/gordon-chang...-military/

[-] The following 1 user Likes Oldcynic's post:
  • Danfromthehills
Like Reply
Facepalm

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • Danfromthehills, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 08:42 AM)Heir Wrote: Facepalm

I'm pleased I got YOUR attention. V6sRZf4
[-] The following 2 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Danfromthehills, Heir
Like Reply

[-] The following 2 users Like Talon's post:
  • Danfromthehills, Oldcynic
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 09:10 AM)Talon Wrote:
I thought it was Madonna or Gaga who wanted to blow up the Capitol................................oh, it was the White House. Ham
[-] The following 2 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Capslock, Danfromthehills
Like Reply
[Image: 00403cfc71c5d5bd.jpeg]
May you live a simple life.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hugh Glass's post:
  • ID Rick, Oldcynic
Like Reply