mRNA and Global Depopulation Human Genocide
(01-24-2023, 10:53 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: We're Heading Towards The Depopulation Numbers On The Deagel Report As Bizarre Cancers Spike & Unheard-Of Diseases Emerge

We're Heading Towards The Depopulation Numbers On The Deagel Report As Bizarre Cancers Spike & Unheard-Of Diseases Emerge (rumormillnews.com)

Sad

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 5 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, Whirling Bliss Machine, Wingsprint
Like Reply

[-] The following 5 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, sloonie, Wingsprint
Like Reply

[-] The following 5 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Pintaday, Whirling Bliss Machine, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 06:36 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Model Jeremy Ruehlemann dead at 27: Fashion designer Christian Siriano mourns shock loss of his 'muse' and remembers his 'beautiful soul'
  • Model Jeremy Ruehlemann has died at the age of 27 

• Fashion designer Christian Siriano shared a tribute to Ruehlemann on his Instagram account, writing that the model was his muse and 'always will be'

• Ruehlemann's cause of death has not yet been released  
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...Muses.html
His dad thinks it was an unintended overdose. 

'He did rehab and had tried to get off prescription medication,' the father said, his face pale and eyes sunken from a lack of sleep since his son's death. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11672093/Jeremy-Ruehlemanns-father-reveals-model-battled-painkiller-addiction.html

However, has we know, the injections impact upon the brain too. Do you remember the Israeli doctor that was blasted for saying that the Pfizer injection could have caused a person to become a murderer? 

There has to be an autopsy report on Jeremy for the truth to be known. 
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • sloonie, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 10:53 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: We're Heading Towards The Depopulation Numbers On The Deagel Report As Bizarre Cancers Spike & Unheard-Of Diseases Emerge

We're Heading Towards The Depopulation Numbers On The Deagel Report As Bizarre Cancers Spike & Unheard-Of Diseases Emerge (rumormillnews.com)
King James Bible
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Aquarius, Karu, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Forwarded from HealthImpactNews...

snip:

Up to 70% of "COVID-19 Deaths" Were Due to Ventilators

In a jaw-dropping article published by the Wall Street Journal, (Hospitals Retreat From Early Covid Treatment and Return to Basics) physicians admit to ventilating patients who did not need it as a step in their protocol - get this - not as a treatment that was likely to benefit the patient, but rather as a fruitless and callous way of attempting to stop the spread of COVID-19.

Yes, euthanizing humans is illegal. Especially for the benefit of other patients. It should feel awful.

If you are a doctor who has been persecuted for doing the right thing, perhaps you lost your license or it is being threatened, send this Wall Street Journal to your lawyers - and thank you for not acquiescing to the demands that you kill patients on ventilators and with strong sedatives.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2023/up-to-...ntilators/
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 4 users Like Karu's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Whirling Bliss Machine, Wing-ed
Like Reply

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 4 users Like Karu's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Whirling Bliss Machine, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Millions to get another Covid booster this winter as end nears for under-50s offer

The vaccination programme is set to be phased out in 2023, the JCVI has announced.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/hea...ign-autumn
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Trolling with satire? 1dunno1
https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/

[Image: OfaAQdy.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Hot Nickles's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Karu, sloonie, Whirling Bliss Machine, Wing-ed
Like Reply
New Zealand Study: Pfizer’s mRNA Vaccine Statistically Significant Link to Myocarditis

Researchers from the New Zealand Ministry of Health as well as University of Auckland conducted a real-world observational study probing rates of adverse events of special interest (AESIs) associated with a primary dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, in the New Zealand population aged 5 years and up vaccinated from February 19, 2021, to February 10, 2022. Tapping into electronic health records, the Kiwi investigators looked for risk within the period of day 0 to 21 days after the jab compared with expected rates based on background health data from 2014 to 2019. Deriving an ‘incidence rate ratio " or "IRR " for each AESI, the study team estimated with 95% confidence intervals (CI), adjusting by age to calculate a risk difference and ultimately estimate the excess numbers of AESIs per 100,000 persons vaccinated.

8mins 

[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Whirling Bliss Machine, Wing-ed
Like Reply