mRNa
(04-08-2021, 06:48 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 06:30 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 04:05 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Over 21 countries banned it and some for just for 65 and over. 

Now some countries are saying not to be given to the under 30s. 

It's not just the strokes, there have been 90 cardiac fatalities in England as at the 21st March, 2021. 

Heartflowers

Blessing in disguise?  Any healthy person under 30 getting this vaccination doesn't make a whole lot of sense anyway.  With a 99.997 survival rate, I'd take my chances without it.  And why natural immunity with having had the virus already isn't considered comparable to having had your shot doesn't make sense either.
Also, it has already been proven that the jabs don't stop people from catching Covid anyway.

The experiment upon humanity is more "cruel" than Nostradamus ever anticipated it to be when he forewarned us about the tall, thin, black man that would come and be more "cruel" than the previous two. The Jewish orthodox in ancient times always feared the panther prophecy mentioned in the book of Daniel prophecies. Jesus also called one of the paintings "LAST DAYS", and it has a cats head in it. 
[Image: Last-Days.jpg]
1M doses are on their way to Kenya, and 600,000 doses have been delivered to Ghana.
The experiment upon humanity is more "cruel" than Nostradamus ever anticipated it to be when he forewarned us about the tall, thin, black man that would come and be more "cruel" than the previous two.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FfuCL3qKEU
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Elric, sloonie
Like Reply
(04-08-2021, 06:48 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 06:30 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 04:05 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Over 21 countries banned it and some for just for 65 and over. 

Now some countries are saying not to be given to the under 30s. 

It's not just the strokes, there have been 90 cardiac fatalities in England as at the 21st March, 2021. 

Heartflowers

Blessing in disguise?  Any healthy person under 30 getting this vaccination doesn't make a whole lot of sense anyway.  With a 99.997 survival rate, I'd take my chances without it.  And why natural immunity with having had the virus already isn't considered comparable to having had your shot doesn't make sense either.
Also, it has already been proven that the jabs don't stop people from catching Covid anyway.

The experiment upon humanity is more "cruel" than Nostradamus ever anticipated it to be when he forewarned us about the tall, thin, black man that would come and be more "cruel" than the previous two. The Jewish orthodox in ancient times always feared the panther prophecy mentioned in the book of Daniel prophecies. Jesus also called one of the paintings "LAST DAYS", and it has a cats head in it. 
[Image: Last-Days.jpg]
1M doses are on their way to Kenya, and 600,000 doses have been delivered to Ghana.
The experiment upon humanity is more "cruel" than Nostradamus ever anticipated it to be when he forewarned us about the tall, thin, black man that would come and be more "cruel" than the previous two.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FfuCL3qKEU
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 2 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • ELIAKIM, sloonie
Like Reply
Israel's figures were taken down from euromomo and now they are back... well they've been changed.

https://twitter.com/idekogel/status/1380...59457?s=21
[-] The following 4 users Like Rose's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Elric, sloonie, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • sloonie, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(04-08-2021, 09:47 AM)Rose Wrote: Israel's figures were taken down from euromomo and now they are back... well they've been changed.

Let's see what is the latest from NAKIM 

6.April update: French health minister confirmed our analysis:Covid19 vaccinated people are the most exposed to severe illness and death
30.March update:Dr Seligmann and Haim Yativ submitted a petition to the supreme court of Israel to stop the RNA vaccine, it includes the expert advice of prof Luc Montagnier, Nobel prize of Medicine who supports the request.
25.March update: Dr Indrani Roy wrote:Covid19-period of rise matches when major vaccination programmes were initiated worldwide
23.March update: new interview to francesoir.fr about our last articles and the debunkers motivation.
22.March update: our findings on Americas frontline doctors
19.March update:Response to AFP the France Presse agency regarding their Fact Checking questions on our analyzes
18.March update: request in english to the Israel ministry of health to stop the Pfizer campaign. the original request in hebrew here
15.March update: New Israeli official uncovered data show: Full Pfizer vaccinated COVID-19 are much more likely to die of illness due to a weakened immune system . in hebrew here as well here in french and in german
14.March update: After 1 month:Israel Health Ministry 'needs more time to check' vax deaths following our Freedom of Information Act request
answer in english to the 5 and 6 eugenic debunking try this time from germany and israel which bring us a table that confirm again the toxicity of the Pfizer vax. Our answer here in german and here in French
11.March update: An other try of debunking for nakim.org and this time by Flora Teoh linked to the Sorros/Bill Gates/Carnegie eugenics network well known for spreading FAKE SCIENTIFIC NEWS through their network of paid and corrupted Fact Checkers as we will see in my answer.
10.March update:
an association of 30000 M.Ds presented our analyses for challenging the vaccination campaign in France,see report in francesoir.fr and Nexus youtube channel here.
5.March.2021 update:
we have debunked the debunkers the article of Jean-François Cliche lesoleil.com and the one of Bill Gates 'MSN network
please see our debunking in french below, and in english here.
with our conclusion: LeSoleil/Jean-François Cliche+Msn/Dan Satherley=Bill Gates=FAKE NEWS for pushing people to take the shot.

Exposing distortions in the NEJM scientific publication on the efficiency of Pfizer's vax

M
ore 

http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=270812&s=The_uncovering_of_the_vaccination_data_in_Israel__reveals_a_frightening_picture&fbclid=IwAR2dMXYoq85yySaxzlZRATClhLO7mp6qrSs-Lx4BcioYfq15VtYIYqqZLak
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • Aquarius, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(04-07-2021, 01:49 AM)Elric Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 10:46 PM)sloonie Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 02:43 PM)Legacy Anon Wrote: This is pretty scary.  It outlines the reason all vaccinations need to get the kabash, all the production needs to be stopped.  All existing vaccines need to be incinerated.  We are in extremely dangerous territory.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/q0C1tVjjickL/
Yes, he is wonderful, and has a number of other ones:
https://vernoncoleman.org/videos

He quit making them now, though.  Said it all. 
The human spirit, our energy, CAN shift this though, and we have opportunity to bring the light
in, and transcend this 3d darkness.

Dr Carrie Madej puts a good angle on near the end.

https://www.4cmitv.com/2021/03/06/2021-f...-humanity/
Your splitting of timelines [separation?] theory is sounding more and more appealing @sloonie [Not that I fully understand it] 

If CJD has been released then it's not looking good.
Living in a world where a spongiform brain disease is running rampant would be a living Hell. 
Like those apocalyptic zombie movies except that the sick are drooling imbeciles. 

Will inhabitants from our twin planet [that's said to be hiding behind the Sun. Nibiru?  1dunno1  ] come and rescue those of us who are not infected?   Chuckle  

Of course I jest but I'm trying to think how would one keep safe from catching such a nightmarish contagious disease? 
The prions behind CJD survive both heat and chemical sterilisation. They can remain 'active' in most environments for a very long time. 
If the prions can survive an autoclave then they'd certainly survive on cutlery put through a dishwasher in restaurants and cafes for example. 

If we're going to "shift this" then I think we need to get organised. 
Remember when there was a weekly or daily meditation, where people worldwide all focused on a particular issue at the same time? [Before I was on the internet so I only heard of it afterwards  1dunno1 ] 

That would be a powerful weapon against the "3D darkness". 'When two or more are gathered in my name.' Imagine tens of thousands or more focusing the Light all together. 

I'm surprised that something like this has not already been organised. 
Which makes me wonder just how many people like us, who understand the power of meditation and focused intent, are awake to what's going on and how many have been sucked in by political correctness and 'wokeness'?  1dunno1
Quick note, there ARE lots of folks doing such, maybe not directly regarding the prions or the Coof/CV, but about shifting out of the dark, bringing light, etc..
Some are weekly, monthly, more regular.
It is happening.
If I remember, will try to find some links. Super busy, out of town working.
Later,
"Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally. Trump's opponents take him literally but not seriously."-P Thiel (?)
[-] The following 4 users Like sloonie's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Elric, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(04-08-2021, 09:47 AM)Rose Wrote: Israel's figures were taken down from euromomo and now they are back... well they've been changed.

French health minister Olivier Véran:
"vaccinated (Covid19) people are also those who are most exposed to severe illness and death in the event of initial vaccine ineffectiveness or post-vaccination reinfection or the virulence of a variant"
reported by europe1 here one of the biggest radio channel in France.

Thank you Mr Veran to confirm our analysis:
Vaccinated COVID-19 are much more likely to die of illness due to a weakened immune system

"les personnes vaccinées sont aussi celles qui sont les plus exposées aux formes graves et aux décès en cas d’inefficacité initiale du vaccin ou de réinfection post-vaccinale ou de la virulence d’un variant."

http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewt...p?t=270974
  • Aquarius, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(04-08-2021, 10:58 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

Let's see what is the latest from NAKIM 

6.April update: French health minister confirmed our analysis:Covid19 vaccinated people are the most exposed to severe illness and death
30.March update:Dr Seligmann and Haim Yativ submitted a petition to the supreme court of Israel to stop the RNA vaccine, it includes the expert advice of prof Luc Montagnier, Nobel prize of Medicine who supports the request.
25.March update: Dr Indrani Roy wrote:Covid19-period of rise matches when major vaccination programmes were initiated worldwide
23.March update: new interview to francesoir.fr about our last articles and the debunkers motivation.
22.March update: our findings on Americas frontline doctors
19.March update:Response to AFP the France Presse agency regarding their Fact Checking questions on our analyzes
18.March update: request in english to the Israel ministry of health to stop the Pfizer campaign. the original request in hebrew here
15.March update: New Israeli official uncovered data show: Full Pfizer vaccinated COVID-19 are much more likely to die of illness due to a weakened immune system . in hebrew here as well here in french and in german
14.March update: After 1 month:Israel Health Ministry 'needs more time to check' vax deaths following our Freedom of Information Act request
answer in english to the 5 and 6 eugenic debunking try this time from germany and israel which bring us a table that confirm again the toxicity of the Pfizer vax. Our answer here in german and here in French
11.March update: An other try of debunking for nakim.org and this time by Flora Teoh linked to the Sorros/Bill Gates/Carnegie eugenics network well known for spreading FAKE SCIENTIFIC NEWS through their network of paid and corrupted Fact Checkers as we will see in my answer.
10.March update:
an association of 30000 M.Ds presented our analyses for challenging the vaccination campaign in France,see report in francesoir.fr and Nexus youtube channel here.
5.March.2021 update:
we have debunked the debunkers the article of Jean-François Cliche lesoleil.com and the one of Bill Gates 'MSN network
please see our debunking in french below, and in english here.
with our conclusion: LeSoleil/Jean-François Cliche+Msn/Dan Satherley=Bill Gates=FAKE NEWS for pushing people to take the shot.

Exposing distortions in the NEJM scientific publication on the efficiency of Pfizer's vax

M
ore 

http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=270812&s=The_uncovering_of_the_vaccination_data_in_Israel__reveals_a_frightening_picture&fbclid=IwAR2dMXYoq85yySaxzlZRATClhLO7mp6qrSs-Lx4BcioYfq15VtYIYqqZLak
Holy Shamoli !! Scream1 That is a great link ! Great info !!
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 4 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, sloonie, SlowLoris
Like Reply
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Elric
Like Reply
(04-08-2021, 03:29 PM)Wing-ed Wrote:
It is beyond madness, anyone with a brain would not allow the jabs anywhere near their body.
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Wing-ed
Like Reply