mRNA and Global Depopulation Human Genocide
(01-28-2021, 05:51 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 05:26 PM)Wing-ed Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 02:48 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: German Lawyer Sues The World Over Coronavirus.

54 mins 

That was very good ! Heartflowers
I found this today too. 

Today, I found a 2012 - Daily Telegraph article with the headline, "HOSPITALS PAID MILLIONS FOR PUTTING PATIENTS ON DEATH PATH". 

The article is behind a pay wall, so couldn't read the rest of  it, and no point giving a link to it.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/...thway.html
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wing-ed's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
Finding higher levels of Covid in brain than lungs...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...d=msedgntp
[-] The following 3 users Like hurchel's post:
  • Cedar, ELIAKIM, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Military web site shows population reduction from 332 million to 99 million in the USA ! Is the vaccine a cause of this ?? Scream1  
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 4 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Cedar, hurchel, LucyBarnable, SlowLoris
Like Reply
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Cedar, ELIAKIM, hurchel
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 07:57 AM)Wing-ed Wrote:
1 of 7000 Reserved
  • Cedar, ELIAKIM, hurchel
Like Reply
(01-28-2021, 05:59 PM)Wing-ed Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 05:51 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 05:26 PM)Wing-ed Wrote: That was very good ! Heartflowers
I found this today too. 

Today, I found a 2012 - Daily Telegraph article with the headline, "HOSPITALS PAID MILLIONS FOR PUTTING PATIENTS ON DEATH PATH". 

The article is behind a pay wall, so couldn't read the rest of  it, and no point giving a link to it.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/...thway.html
I found another article on that. 

UK Hospitals Paid To Put Patients on Death “Pathway”
By WESLEY J. SMITH
[/url]

November 1, 2012 3:12 PM

Death panels on the march!  The [i]Telegraph[/i] is reporting that UK hospitals are paid to put patients on the Liverpool [s]Death [/s]Care Pathway. (The Pathway is supposed to sedate patients whose pain [i]cannot otherwise be controlled. [/i][url=http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/228414/hazardous-pathway/wesley-j-smith]But serious charges have been made that it is actually sometimes used when not needed medically, in other words, as backdoor euthanasia, including of the non terminally ill.) From the story:
Quote:[b]Almost two thirds of NHS trusts using the Liverpool Care Pathway have received payouts totalling millions of pounds for hitting targets related to its use, research for [i]The Daily Telegraph[/i] shows.[/b]
Quote:[b]The majority of NHS hospitals in England are being given financial rewards for placing terminally-ill patients on a controversial “pathway” to death, it can be disclosed. The figures, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, reveal the full scale of financial inducements for the first time. They suggest that about 85 per cent of trusts have now adopted the regime, which can involve the removal of hydration and nutrition from dying patients. More than six out of 10 of those trusts – just over half of the total – have received or are due to receive financial rewards for doing so amounting to at least £12million.[/b]

more on link 

https://www.nationalreview.com/human-exc...y-j-smith/
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar, hurchel, MysticPizza, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Received a phone call today, a member of a friends family died after being injected with mRNA. 

I will get more info on the case when we meet up. 
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar, MysticPizza, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 03:00 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Received a phone call today, a member of a friends family died after being injected with mRNA. 

Candle 
1 of 7000 Reserved
  • Cedar, ELIAKIM, MysticPizza
Like Reply
Masonic Take Over !! 
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 2 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Cedar, MysticPizza
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 03:00 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Received a phone call today, a member of a friends family died after being injected with mRNA. 

Found out yesterday that my boyfriend lost a family member from it.
Tell me when the kiss
Of love becomes a lie
That bears the scar of sin too deep
To hide behind this fear
Of running unto you
Please let there be light
In a darkened room
[-] The following 2 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • Cedar, Wing-ed
Like Reply