mRNa
(11-25-2021, 12:38 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
Verity Wrote:
Karu Wrote:Moths and tree bark: How the Novavax vaccine works:
https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/moths-...cine-works

Isaiah Moth Prophecy?

Isa 50:5  The Lord God hath appointed mine ears, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back. I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair. I hid not my face from shame and spitting, for the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded; therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed, and the Lord is near and he justifieth me.
Isa 50:6  Who will contend with me? let us stand together. Who is mine adversary? let him come near me, and I will smite him with the strength of my mouth; for the Lord God will help me; and all they which shall condemn me, behold all they shall wax old as a garment, and the moth shall eat them up.

Isa 51:7  Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart I have written my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
Isa 51:8  For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool; but my righteousness shall be forever, and my salvation from generation to generation.

This is figurative speech for the perishable vs. the imperishable (the death borne of sin unatoned for vs. everlasting life in Christ through his vicarious death).
Those that took the vax are perishing. Isaiah and the Psalms contain many prophecies that most Christians and Jews do not recognise due to many being hidden amongst the words that is often how true mystics and prophets are guided to work.    Jesus the Jew also mentioned the moths to his apostles has written in scripture. Jesus understood the Isaiah prophecies about the last days of the end times.

These passages have nothing to do with Covid. There are many good commentaries available online to assist one in proper exegesis.
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 3 users Like Verity's post:
  • Aquarius, Karu, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Karu Wrote:
ELIAKIM Wrote:Here comes the next one, Novavax, this is the injections that has "moths" in it, see Prophet Isaiah Moth Prophecy. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-kids.html

Moths and tree bark: How the Novavax vaccine works:
https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/moths-...cine-works

Isaiah Moth Prophecy?

Isa 50:5  The Lord God hath appointed mine ears, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back. I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair. I hid not my face from shame and spitting, for the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded; therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed, and the Lord is near and he justifieth me.
Isa 50:6  Who will contend with me? let us stand together. Who is mine adversary? let him come near me, and I will smite him with the strength of my mouth; for the Lord God will help me; and all they which shall condemn me, behold all they shall wax old as a garment, and the moth shall eat them up.

Isa 51:7  Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart I have written my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
Isa 51:8  For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool; but my righteousness shall be forever, and my salvation from generation to generation.
Matthew [size=4][sup][size=3]19 [/sup]“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. [sup]20 [/sup]But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.[/size][/size]

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6&version=NIV][/url]@Karu they took their DNA on the PCR swabs, yesterday it was in the news that they're now going to sell the DNA to the highest bidders.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Karu, sloonie, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Verity Wrote:
ELIAKIM Wrote:
Verity Wrote:This is figurative speech for the perishable vs. the imperishable (the death borne of sin unatoned for vs. everlasting life in Christ through his vicarious death).
Those that took the vax are perishing. Isaiah and the Psalms contain many prophecies that most Christians and Jews do not recognise due to many being hidden amongst the words that is often how true mystics and prophets are guided to work.    Jesus the Jew also mentioned the moths to his apostles has written in scripture. Jesus understood the Isaiah prophecies about the last days of the end times.

These passages have nothing to do with Covid. There are many good commentaries available online to assist one in proper exegesis.
We can agree to disagree, the moths are mentioned in the prophecies, by Isaiah and Jesus. The Novavax has moths in it.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Wing-ed
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 01:04 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
Verity Wrote:
ELIAKIM Wrote:Those that took the vax are perishing. Isaiah and the Psalms contain many prophecies that most Christians and Jews do not recognise due to many being hidden amongst the words that is often how true mystics and prophets are guided to work.    Jesus the Jew also mentioned the moths to his apostles has written in scripture. Jesus understood the Isaiah prophecies about the last days of the end times.

We can agree to disagree, the moths are mentioned in the prophecies, by Isaiah and Jesus. The Novavax has moths in it.

The Sermon on the Mount does not deal with the eschaton in any direct way. My final post on this subject as I do not wish to derail the thread.

https://www.bibleref.com/Matthew/6/Matth...commentary
That’s My King! —Dr. S.M. Lockridge, Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
[-] The following 2 users Like Verity's post:
  • Karu, Wing-ed
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1463926037889396736
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 7 users Like Karu's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, sloonie, SlowLoris, Verity, Whirling Bliss Machine, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Maybe if we wanted a sample of the corona virus we could find it in one of these vaccines somewhere.  But the problem they never had a sample of it to develop the vaccine on unless...somebody like Bill Gates gave it to them or it’s just a degenerative function of the vaccine that opens pandora’s box to letting down your immune system.
[-] The following 4 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Heir, Karu, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
From Germany:

For quite some time, Germany had the so called "3G" rule which means you either have to be vaccinated, recovered or tested (geimpft, genesen, getestet = 3G) to be allowed to go to restaurants, the gym and basically take part in society.

From today onwards, the rule also applies to jobs. And I mean every single god damn job. The government basically mandates employers to check their employees 3G status every day and if unvaccinated, forces them to get tested DAILY. If they don't follow the rule, they get fined a ridiculous sum of money. Most companies can't do in house testing so the employees have to go to those testing centers they opened a year ago. That means testing 5 days a week for a regular full time job.
Not only is this batshit insane by itself, but no, it gets better. The testing centers are completely overbooked to the point where they have to deny people entry because they just can't deal with a crowd this big. It's too many people. My friend told me he had to call his boss and let him know that he can't go to work tomorrow because he could not get tested. He tried 3 different testing centers and none of them had another slot open for him.

My mom has a friend that does not live in the big city but in a small town 15km away from the next testing center. She does not have a car and has always been reliant on train and bus to go to work, school or everything else. Not only is she basically forced to somehow get to this testing center, but she also has to walk or get there by bike because the 3G rule also applies to bus and train. You literally need to be tested to use the bus and if you need the bus to get tested, then you're completely fucked. Friendly reminder that if she actually followed all the rules she had to do this 5 times a week. It is winter.

This complete lunacy has forced people to call their doctors, get a sick note and call in sick at work. I kid you when I tell you that you could barely get a god damn phone call with your doctor because a billion people called in for an appointment because they can't or won't keep up with this.

This is the most insane shit I have ever experienced in my life. I don't want to know how many businesses will go out of business because of this. It'll impact literally every part of the economy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm..._insanity/

and from the comments:

Meanwhile, the media are beginning to openly float ideas like prioritizing vaxxed patients over the unvaccinated, even and especially in emergency situations - a polite way to say letting the unvaccinated die.
[-] The following 7 users Like Rose's post:
  • BirdLady2, Heir, Karu, Pintaday, sloonie, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 03:55 PM)Rose Wrote: From Germany:

For quite some time, Germany had the so called "3G" rule which means you either have to be vaccinated, recovered or tested (geimpft, genesen, getestet = 3G) to be allowed to go to restaurants, the gym and basically take part in society.

From today onwards, the rule also applies to jobs. And I mean every single god damn job. The government basically mandates employers to check their employees 3G status every day and if unvaccinated, forces them to get tested DAILY. If they don't follow the rule, they get fined a ridiculous sum of money. Most companies can't do in house testing so the employees have to go to those testing centers they opened a year ago. That means testing 5 days a week for a regular full time job.
Not only is this batshit insane by itself, but no, it gets better. The testing centers are completely overbooked to the point where they have to deny people entry because they just can't deal with a crowd this big. It's too many people. My friend told me he had to call his boss and let him know that he can't go to work tomorrow because he could not get tested. He tried 3 different testing centers and none of them had another slot open for him.

My mom has a friend that does not live in the big city but in a small town 15km away from the next testing center. She does not have a car and has always been reliant on train and bus to go to work, school or everything else. Not only is she basically forced to somehow get to this testing center, but she also has to walk or get there by bike because the 3G rule also applies to bus and train. You literally need to be tested to use the bus and if you need the bus to get tested, then you're completely fucked. Friendly reminder that if she actually followed all the rules she had to do this 5 times a week. It is winter.

This complete lunacy has forced people to call their doctors, get a sick note and call in sick at work. I kid you when I tell you that you could barely get a god damn phone call with your doctor because a billion people called in for an appointment because they can't or won't keep up with this.

This is the most insane shit I have ever experienced in my life. I don't want to know how many businesses will go out of business because of this. It'll impact literally every part of the economy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm..._insanity/

and from the comments:

Meanwhile, the media are beginning to openly float ideas like prioritizing vaxxed patients over the unvaccinated, even and especially in emergency situations - a polite way to say letting the unvaccinated die.

What you describe there is beyond words.

It sounds like the people at all levels and on all sides need some instant enlightenment because next week would be too late. What should we do...what could we do!
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Karu, sloonie, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
"Guess who’s exempt from all requirements and mandates to get the COVID-19 “vaccine”? The following people are totally exempt: all US Senators and House Representatives plus all Congressional staff; 6,000 White House employees; all employees of Pfizer (2,500), Moderna (1,500), and Johnson & Johnson (120,000); 15,000 CDC workers; and 14,000 FDA employees.

Now do you see the elephant in the room? The Pharma-controlled politicians, the vaccine companies, the corrupt CDC and FDA health agencies owned by Big Pharma, the government officials who are forcing the death-shots on the rest of us…They are all EXEMPT from getting the jab. They know what’s in the poisonous serum and what harm it can do. But you must take it or lose your job. You must get jabbed with the genetic cocktail if you want to go shopping or eat at a restaurant."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/no_a...d-vaccine/
At first, it may be overwhelming to find that you are a part of something so much bigger than you ever imagined. Once you relax into the thought and know you have the ability to create whatever you choose, it becomes less daunting…and even a little fun! ~ Creator
[-] The following 9 users Like sloonie's post:
  • Aquarius, Dangerously Nameless, ELIAKIM, Heir, LucyBarnable, Oldcynic, Pintaday, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(11-25-2021, 10:32 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Here comes the next one, Novavax, this is the injections that has "moths" in it, see Prophet Isaiah Moth Prophecy. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-kids.html
King James Bible

For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation.
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 2 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM
Like Reply