mRNA and Global Depopulation !
(06-23-2022, 11:03 AM)Wing-ed Wrote: Massive Uptick In Disability Claims Since mRNA Vaccine Rollout
Glad that Bannon is on it and Edward has been brilliant at keeping us updated on the latest stats. 

4mins worthy of our time. 
Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi, Slo'hand, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Fit Young Champion Swimmer Just Goes
Unconsciousness? Gee...I Wonder What
Would Cause That?  https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/23/sport/ani...kaKgWhboKE
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Pipkunts
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 04:07 AM)Wing-ed Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 02:14 AM)Slo\hand Wrote: If they release component (B) of the binary it will be chaos. We are all infected with component (A).  A lot of people will die. This is global not just national. This is highly criminal. 

I don't think I will post or respond to this topic anymore. Everything we five guys were told Oct 2019 has come to pass. Pray to our Lord Father for our babies.

You can't prepare for the next 2-4 years. When someone/horde can kick in your door and take what they want, how do you prepare for that reality. Yes you can try to  defend but, the numbers against you will be to great. 

I'm so tired of this doom crap.
King James Bible

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
I have nothing to say about WW2. Yes, I spent a life in DOD  but, I can't imagine what my grandfather went through. I've been to war, nine drug interdictions and four humanitarian missions. I still can't figure it out.
[-] The following 5 users Like Slo'hand's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Heir, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 07:48 PM)Slo\hand Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 04:07 AM)Wing-ed Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 02:14 AM)Slo\hand Wrote: If they release component (B) of the binary it will be chaos. We are all infected with component (A).  A lot of people will die. This is global not just national. This is highly criminal. 

I don't think I will post or respond to this topic anymore. Everything we five guys were told Oct 2019 has come to pass. Pray to our Lord Father for our babies.

You can't prepare for the next 2-4 years. When someone/horde can kick in your door and take what they want, how do you prepare for that reality. Yes you can try to  defend but, the numbers against you will be to great. 

I'm so tired of this doom crap.
King James Bible

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
I have nothing to say about WW2. Yes, I spent a life in DOD  but, I can't imagine what my grandfather went through. I've been to war, nine drug interdictions and four humanitarian missions. I still can't figure it out.
Do you have faith in Jesus ? To me that is the only preparation a person needs !  I found my faith listening to scriptures then it suddenly hit me !! If I can be of any assistance it would be my calling to help !!
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 2 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, Slo'hand
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 08:30 PM)Wing-ed Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 07:48 PM)Slo\hand Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 04:07 AM)Wing-ed Wrote: King James Bible

Do you have faith in Jesus ? To me that is the only preparation a person needs !  I found my faith listening to scriptures then it suddenly hit me !! If I can be of any assistance it would be my calling to help !!
JOB 5-17.
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 11:12 PM)Slo\hand Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 08:30 PM)Wing-ed Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 07:48 PM)Slo\hand Wrote: I have nothing to say about WW2. Yes, I spent a life in DOD  but, I can't imagine what my grandfather went through. I've been to war, nine drug interdictions and four humanitarian missions. I still can't figure it out.
JOB 5-17.
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wing-ed's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
Establishment Loyalists Manipulated Into Sacrificing Their Own Children
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 5 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 04:42 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

A closely held secret is that polio never went away except for the name change to acute flaccid myelitis when the agenda called for it. But now it is convenient once again to scream "Polio!"

Secondly we can keep chasing after this virus or that virus - there are over 200 that can infect humans - and it will get us nowhere.

Our cell membranes are designed to repel all 200+ types of viruses via their negative fields. If this repelling action were not the case, the 380 TRILLION viruses inside of us would be making us sick all the time nonstop. But this doesn't happen, does it?

By spinning orgonite and tensor rings, we help to ensure that our cell membranes maintain their negative fields. And then maybe some day we can stop screaming in fear about this virus or that virus. One advantage of spinning orgonite and tensors is that the EMFs protect not just ourselves but everyone around us because the fields go far and wide.

It would appear to be a perfect solution unless one prefers the drama and excitement of endless warnings.
Unless we activate Rotating Orgonite now, people like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum will be enacting Cyber Polygon to shut down essential parts of the internet. Food supplies fuel and essential services will be kaput.

[Image: amICwP0.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Pintaday, Wing-ed
Like Reply
The mRNA Vaccine Can Be Upgraded Like Software but These New Technologies Are Still Experiential

1 of 7000 Reserved
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply
WELL OVER 250,000 REPORTED VACCINE INJURIES IN THE UK.
1 of 7000 Reserved
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply