mRNa
6% of Coronavirus deaths are actually from coronavirus !  
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 2 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 07:57 AM)Wing-ed Wrote: 6% of Coronavirus deaths are actually from coronavirus !  
"medical malpractice" if they don't put the correct cause of death on the certificates.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Wing-ed
Like Reply
MSM Start To Ask Questions?

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • Aquarius, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 07:57 AM)Wing-ed Wrote: 6% of Coronavirus deaths are actually from coronavirus !  
What IS the truth about Covid deaths? Grieving relatives along with MPs and top medics demand inquiry as families reveal loved ones have been wrongly certified as virus victims
  • Medical experts have demanded an inquiry into the number of fatalities that have been blamed on Covid-19

• More than 100 Daily Mail readers wrote letters after Bel Mooney revealed her father's death recorded as covid

• Experts cited pressure on doctors to use Covid-19 as cause of death because it was ruled ‘notifiable disease’
    Grieving families last night said deaths had been wrongly certified as Covid-19.Demanding an inquiry, top medical experts and MPs also insisted they were ‘certain’ that too many fatalities were being blamed on the virus.One funeral director said it was ‘a national scandal’. The claims are part of a Daily Mail investigation that raises serious questions over the spiralling death toll.More than 100 readers wrote heartbreaking letters following a moving article by Bel Mooney last Saturday. She revealed the death of her 99-year-old father, who suffered from dementia and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, was recorded as coronavirus.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9305405/Grieving-relatives-demand-inquiry-loved-ones-wrongly-certified-virus-victims.html
  • Aquarius, Wing-ed
Like Reply

In England there has been a battle between the BMA and Coroners on who is qualified to do the job required to verify. 

https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/uncate...on-advice/

The BMA threatened Coroner's with legal action due to the Coroner's saying it had to be a doctor or health care professional in person. 
Like Reply