mRNa
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...8730742790
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 4 users Like Karu's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir, Sami aka Roxi, Wing-ed
Like Reply
7 year-old girl has a stroke one week after getting COVID vaccine 
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
EXCLUSIVE – 100% of Covid-19 Vaccine Permanent Disabilities and Deaths among Children were caused by just 6% of the batches produced according to official Government data. VAERS 
https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/05/all-co...f-batches/
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply

“SOMETHING has decided that ‘it’ does not have shared fate with the rest of us.” —Bret Weinstein
[-] The following 2 users Like Talon's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Oldcynic
Like Reply

With this video, Jim Crenshaw says that there is a $500 trillion lawsuit against the federal government. 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
Like Reply
83 year old tells it has it is. 

Like Reply